Huxley1

Stop experience command?

22 minutes ago, Sabre said:

It's a bit too unblizzlike imo.

Dude, you shouldn't have mentioned it, now watch lots of people jump in here and start a rant about non-blizzlike changes.

No reason for it to exist. You're not supposed to sit at a low level. Leveling to max should always be a goal. There's nothing a low level can do that a higher level can't do better. You can dump 1,000g into a 29 and a scrub with quest greens at 60 will still murder the piss out of him. All you're wanting to do is bully other low levels with your overpowered ass character. This is something you should do at 60. Twinking low level characters is for cowards.

4 hours ago, Drain said:

No reason for it to exist. You're not supposed to sit at a low level. Leveling to max should always be a goal. There's nothing a low level can do that a higher level can't do better. You can dump 1,000g into a 29 and a scrub with quest greens at 60 will still murder the piss out of him. All you're wanting to do is bully other low levels with your overpowered ass character. This is something you should do at 60. Twinking low level characters is for cowards.

So all my twinks are ass characters? Really?

Okay i start leveling up immediately...^^

6 hours ago, Drain said:

Idiotic comment.  Just because you don't like things at low levels doesn't mean others feel the same.

That said, turning off XP shouldn't and doesn't exist on this server.

Myllz his comment is far from idiotic because its entirely true the goal of this game is to get max level and finish the hardest content it has to offer not sit at level 19 -29 -39 and gank people who are 4 or 5 levels higher or below them so it would be stupid if there was a stop experience command or npc to speak to. And yes im aware that in wotlk you could but this is vanilla not wrath.

20 minutes ago, Mervil said:

Myllz his comment is far from idiotic because its entirely true the goal of this game is to get max level and finish the hardest content it has to offer not sit at level 19 -29 -39 and gank people who are 4 or 5 levels higher or below them so it would be stupid if there was a stop experience command or npc to speak to. And yes im aware that in wotlk you could but this is vanilla not wrath.

People are allowed to play the game however they choose.  You make it sound like there's only one way to play the game.  As a matter of fact, lots of people who play this game never touch the "hardest" content and have no desire to do so.  

I never said they couldn't play the way they wanted to I just said thats the goal of the game which it is so to point out that his comment was idiotic was idiotic in itself because the true goal of the game is to complete the hardest content whether or not people choose to do that is another story.

"the true goal" "complete the hardest content" yeah yeah..... you're right yeah.... roleplayer are wrong, twink are wrong, pvp player are wrong, you tell the true.

Blizzard add a npc to lock experience becuz people ask for it.

Elysium can add a npc if they want to hear the comunity.

And i hope they would listen to us.

Edited by wolfsong

Wolf you literally just joined another forum post to add the same point you had on another forum post. your just bitter that you fucked up your twink and you want someone to blame so you blame Elysium for not adding the NPC to stop you from fucking up.

Also not once did I say it was wrong I just said it wasn't the goal of the game to twink and btw PVP is fine because that actually has end game content to do so your just adding stuff that I never even mentioned to make your point seem stronger when its not. I proved you wrong on one forum post and I can do it again little man so stop complaining and move on or quit pretty simple.

Also plenty of Roleplayers complete end game content be it raids or battlegrounds but you also added that just to add fuel to the fire 

Edited by Mervil

And like i say in the other forum you're a troll.  You are not helping anyone here. you are just here to be the "right guys", it's useless. you talk out of the topic subject, it's annoying.

If i come on this post, it's becuz i want the experience lock command TOO, i think it's a good idea. it has been proved community want it becuz blizzard add it. Why not elysium ?

Not here to complain of anything.

Edited by wolfsong

Im a troll because im not helping? A: im not an admin and B: Im just another player. But aside from that you literally came at me and Drain for our look at the goal of wow and you randomly added pvp and rp into the topic which no one had any issues with. Id say your being a troll if you actually come at someone and then when they reply you just claim their trolling.

Either grow up or learn what forums actually are there for.

19 minutes ago, Mervil said:

Im a troll because im not helping? A: im not an admin and B: Im just another player. But aside from that you literally came at me and Drain for our look at the goal of wow and you randomly added pvp and rp into the topic which no one had any issues with. Id say your being a troll if you actually come at someone and then when they reply you just claim their trolling.

Either grow up or learn what forums actually are there for.

stop trolling

Yeah sorry my bad I forgot throwing facts and correct information at someone when they dont believe it is just trolling. I always forget that.

I thought the point of being a twink is that you avoided anything that gave experience once at desired level?

My twink on retail lasted until middle of wrath

Edited by ScottK1994

1 hour ago, ScottK1994 said:

I thought the point of being a twink is that you avoided anything that gave experience once at desired level?

My twink on retail lasted until middle of wrath

It is, it's just difficult to plan out, especially at 19.  You have to be really careful about exploring new areas once you hit 19, so world PvP can be limited unless you explored most areas at lower levels.