kingvalkyrik

Improved Drain Soul not working?

22 минуты назад, Nirinia сказал:

the talent is great for leveling so why wouldn't you use it?

CAREBEAR IS HERE. WATCH OUT.

On 9/26/2017 at 1:54 PM, lorthiras said:

CAREBEAR IS HERE. WATCH OUT.

I wan to level a Warlock, could you please suggest a leveling build that doesn't use Imp Drain Soul?

7 часов назад, sylphl сказал:

Thanks for the build, anything specific there that I'll want early for pvp?

imp. corruption + nightfall + curse of exhaustion+improve(for extra kite). as warlock u have no problems with range classes. as warlock with double void shield and imp curse of exhaustion u have no probles wth melee aswell.

On 29/09/2017 at 0:34 PM, sylphl said:

Thanks for the build, anything specific there that I'll want early for pvp?

I usually go 3/5 suppression and 2/5 improved Corruption before switching over to demo and picking talents up to Master Summoner at level 31. This should allow you to have a fast corruption, be hit capped against yellow targets and most importantly have an improved voidwalker and a cooldown to summon a new one in 0.5 seconds for a second shield which is incredibly helpful once you start venturing out into the contested territories.

Then you can finish off improved corruption, depending on your playstyle you can go for improved life tap or just immediately go into improved drain life. I don't think drain life is all that useful before you get some spellpower and 3/8 T1, but neither is improved lifetap. Curse of Exhaustion is amazing for pvp and nightfall is always nice to have for some lucky bursts.