morfisia

Darrowshire Merge NO

Darrowshire Not Merge  

101 members have voted

1. 1. You want Darrowshire Pve server forever?

• Yes
    • No

52 минуты назад, oldschoolPVE сказал:

Give Anathema / Elysium Horde players chance  to transfer into Darrowshire for a limited time and then merge Anathema and Elysium.

Cheers!

No

Give Darrowshire Horde players chance to transfer into Anathema / Elysium and then do whatever you want

21 minutes ago, bezden said:

No

Give Darrowshire Horde players chance to transfer into Anathema / Elysium and then do whatever you want

Crawl back to your home https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/ troll.

Anyways back to the topic at the moment 63% Horde on Anathema and 23% Horde on Darrowshire,it wouid be perfect solution allowing transfers Anathema -> Darrowshire.

Edited by oldschoolPVE

Merge Anathema and Elysium. Then give players a chance to transfer in either direction. There are players on Elysium tired of lag and pvp. There are players on Darrowshire who want a higher population server. I see no reason why both can't be accommodated. If, after the dust settles, there is still concern over the population being too low, then leave it to the players to decide the fate of the server. Let us earmark donations for our server of choice, and if the player base isn't willing to pay to keep the separate PvE server, then so be it. 

14 hours ago, Summer said:

As long as you let players choose everything will be fine.

Let the PvE-community on Darrowshire go to a PvE-TBC realm.

Let the guys who only joined Darrowshire because Nostalrius PvP had 14k pop and lag join a PvP-TBC realm.

This sums it all up. There is no need to merge Darrowshire into the other realms and there is no need to force anyone (especially old Nostalrius PvE players who chose it due to population issues) to stay on Darrowshire. It would be the solution that burdens the Elysium team most, but it would also make the biggest amount of people happy.

15 hours ago, Roxanne Flowers said:

And hilarity ensues.

So out of a 2k population of concurrent logins ... how many should "not count" as people actively playing?  10%?  20%?  50%? 80%? 100%?

I've said it before, but it looks like the admonishment needs to be reiterated.  Use your NUMBERS ... not your Weasel Words.

So you saw THREE whole multiboxers cross your path today?  And that's your justification for {fill in the blank here}?

And in the interest of returning to the spirit of hilarity ...

Hahaha!

Roxanne wins.

You can't argue with Strax. He'll melt your brain with an acid grenade and then giggle like a little school... potato.

6 hours ago, Pipkin said:

Merge Anathema and Elysium. Then give players a chance to transfer in either direction. There are players on Elysium tired of lag and pvp. There are players on Darrowshire who want a higher population server. I see no reason why both can't be accommodated. If, after the dust settles, there is still concern over the population being too low, then leave it to the players to decide the fate of the server. Let us earmark donations for our server of choice, and if the player base isn't willing to pay to keep the separate PvE server, then so be it. 

The only problem with that is that there appears to be zero transparency on donations as it is; what happens if  PVE players cover the costs but then we are told that didn't happen so we get merged into the PVP realm?

16 hours ago, Summer said:

As long as you let players choose everything will be fine.

Let the PvE-community on Darrowshire go to a PvE-TBC realm.

Let the guys who only joined Darrowshire because Nostalrius PvP had 14k pop and lag join a PvP-TBC realm.

People have to understand that a lot of the players (probably especially horde side) on Darrowshire aren't PvE-players. Some of those rerolled Elysium in January (r14 Kennymarsh, r13 Hedgelord, r13 Fexius) but a lot stayed. There is no need for insults. Darrowshire is a healthy realm. But if you're interested in PvP it's bad. And if you played there from the start it's bad as well. Nefarian first kill guild <Hope> just disbanded because nine month BWL is shredding the long time player base.

DEAL

Thats a solution I approve!

We are quite OK in Darrowshire, i wouldn't want pvp server kids in my progressing pve adult realm. Those who like to get ganked by 60s at redridge are not normal...

I'm disappointed because Darrowshire was the only server that was PvE, and the only server I played on.  Darrowshire was the second most populated realm, next to Elysium PvP.  Combine your other two PvP servers, and we're good.  I'll have to pack up my bags, here, away from Elysium because I do not, nor ever will, play on PvP servers.  Happy hunting, my friends.

Personally, I want to be on a PVE server. That's my mental midget downtime; questing, farming, just random wandering or whatever I feel like at the time. If I have the choice of playing on a PVP server where I have to stick to groups or get ganked, or simply don't play, well I can go play a different non-PVP game easily enough.

As far as "running a business" goes, I would think it would make more sense to have "bare minimums" to keep the loyalty of as many as players possible. Keep a minimum of one PVE and one PVP servers going. Do merges on like play style realms, but keep at least 1 of each. Sometimes you have to do the unpleasant basics to keep the overall balance for the long haul.