Sign in to follow this  
Pieces

Horde or Alliance population poll

Horde or Alliance population poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction will you be going, Horde or Alliance?

• Horde
    • Alliance

Just now, taladril said:

You forgot the option: neither. This server is gonna be trash. Who the heck would reroll here.

LH Discord: 7,100 people

Ely Discord: 10,800 people

I dunno how many will reroll here, but it has potential to do really well considering LH cucked themselves by refusing to do a fresh when more than half the player base asked for it. Ely is just capitalizing on the missed opportunity that LH failed to provide after stealing the server. I suppose well find out Sunday on where most people stand. Even if it's only 1-2k population, I'm good with that!

Fresh server idiots deserve what they get if they come here and I'm glad I won't have to deal with them. I'm out getting naxx loot right now. Enjoy the grind to 60 and lame mc epics. 

Its a loose-loose either way.Their is 2 servers LH and Ely so population is split.Best thing would be is to rejoin ely and lh together and solve the problems but that aint gonna happen.

People are sheep , after this situation ely has max 200 people online and everybody moved to LH.I personally dont care if the GM's took money from people as long as they invested part of it in to the project then it would be cool.The GM's of ely probably arnt even that bad , just cuz they did stuff to make money and that was the players fault because nobody donated.What they could have done is be more transparent and have a limit like we need 1k this month and have a bar so everyone can see how much we need to raise.

I bet u the sheep will move to fresh realm just cause its fresh lol.Im expecting 5k and above at launch.

6 minutes ago, taladril said:

Fresh server idiots deserve what they get if they come here and I'm glad I won't have to deal with them. I'm out getting naxx loot right now. Enjoy the grind to 60 and lame mc epics. 

enjoy your server with <1k pop where all you do is raid logg and have no real community. If all you care about is "loot" your'e the biggest "idiot" there is. You dont have to play fresh, you probably play on LH servers but you're still here?

Anyways, i'll play here cause its fun until either LH or another good project decide to open up a serious new server. More fun that playing on a corrupted stolen server right now

We actually have the tightest community, between us and the PVE server it's quite nice, thanks. What I don't need is to hit the reset button on my character every year for the lolz or because I don't know how to invest in something. Maybe you should try actually going the distance - cause late game is where the real fun is. I can understand though just casually going through MC and BWL and feeling the mind numbing rush of being server never first anything but hoping for it just the next time. Sheer exhilaration!

33 minutes ago, taladril said:

tbh fresh is just memes but anathema is dead and nobody cares about raiding, vanilla raiding is boring af

21 minutes ago, MemriTV said:

tbh fresh is just memes but anathema is dead and nobody cares about raiding, vanilla raiding is boring af

You raiding naxx or just parroting retail memes?