Xanthios

Server almost perfect except for horde 60s

This server is really amazing, very enjoyable, the population is high enough so that you can find people at every level available for every kind of content. The only problem I could see so far are horde level 60 players constantly camping low level areas such as lakeshire, duskwood, nesingwary camp and booty bay. I know it's a pvp server, whatever...but killing a lv 30-40 when you are 60 is not pvp, it's just being a dick. Hell, even killing a fresh blues/greens 60, when you are full epic is not pvp. Killing undergeared people in lakeshire with your full blue twink is just cheap. I wish the owners of the server could do something to tone down the situation and help a little bit in removing that griefing feeling, that I don't believe does any good to the server in general. Maybe by making these people going around and ganking lowbies reportable and punishable. 

This is Vanilla WoW - it's how the game is played and is the same for everyone.

The Alliance does the exact same things to the Horde.

I guess you never heard about blackfyre. All the hordes know him. Hes a lvl 60 human warlock that CONSTANTLY camps Tarren mill and the around around there. Hes name is getting mentioned 4-5 times a day in world chat. Hes the single reason I dont quest there at all. I have 3 characters and they all got ganked by him. And hes been during this almost all year. 

So dont say hordes are evil, when alliance have such a dedicated person to camp low lvls 😉 

On 12/11/2018 at 5:20 PM, Zancon said:

The Alliance does the exact same things to the Horde.

I'll agree it happens on both sides on this server because a pvp server gives assholes the opportunity to be assholes.

On 12/17/2018 at 5:04 PM, Barlo said:

I guess you never heard about blackfyre. All the hordes know him. Hes a lvl 60 human warlock that CONSTANTLY camps Tarren mill and the around around there. Hes name is getting mentioned 4-5 times a day in world chat. Hes the single reason I dont quest there at all. I have 3 characters and they all got ganked by him. And hes been during this almost all year. 

So dont say hordes are evil, when alliance have such a dedicated person to camp low lvls 😉 

Man that lock is a class A asshole. 

On 12/11/2018 at 5:20 PM, Zancon said:

Nope 

On 12/17/2018 at 12:04 PM, Barlo said:

And he's just as hated to the Alliance.  I have him on ignore on all my characters. He really is just a fucking asshole. Probably the main reason why he's always there. No Alliance want to play with him.

as a Horde main who recently joined the alliance...

you guys have it easy. The alliance is way more agressive and invasive. the Horde dudes I've seen just pass by.. the alliance farms noobs :/.

it's this way in official servers too. I always felt like the Horde was way less agressive.

I love this mechanic though. Classic is not for everyone, it makes you suffer for your own good. It creates antagonists, assholes you would punch in the face irl and it temporarily makes you angry and hopeless. Makes the progression 100 times more satisfying IMO... Good games tend to forget that they have to make you suffer from time to time or it gets boring.

I died like 30 times today while questing. It made me feel terrible, but I gained 3 levels and can't wait to be home and play some more and unlock some more satisfying cool shit.

Edited by cromm123

I always get killed by higher leveld Hordes. Is just raise my shoulders, ress and continue. 

If there is an easy kill for me, then i kill the Horde player. Its war afterall 

There was a horde warrior and boomkin camping Lakeshire for like 30 mins yesterday until help came. We asked for help in world channel and got a few whispers but for some reason it took aaages for help to come. Was kinda funny watching him constantly slaughter all the npcs and players, but got a bit annoying after about 10 mins lol. At least we have the world channel to ask for help, as we know this didn't exists in vanilla :)