Rain

IMPORTANT: TBC Expansion & More!

We dont have any updates to give at this time, we are still testing and fixing issues.

When is this coming out?  I am slowly not playing either server waiting for this to come out.  I played the test realm for a long while, but with a character that won't be kept seems a bit pointless.

18 minutes ago, Nicholi417 said:

When is this coming out?  I am slowly not playing either server waiting for this to come out.  I played the test realm for a long while, but with a character that won't be kept seems a bit pointless.

I believe they are unable to deliver on the promise of TBC on schedule -don't expect TBC before 2020.

Our TBC Stresstest is scheduled for Sunday 7/14/2019. The results of the stress test will give us a better idea when launch will happen. All reported bugs have been dealt with. If you find more bugs make sure you report them immediately so we can fix them.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:33 PM, Zancon said:

You have to manually choose your characters individually. No level requirements. 

Will it be in game like before or?

I believe it's going to be a webtool when the server goes live. For the stress test today we have just blanket copied the entire Nighthaven database.

When we launch you will not have to. We have decided to copy the entire database over.

@Zancon so u will copy on tbc release or u already did? I wanna know that info since im close to 60 and wanna know if char is already copied so i can stop tryharding.

2 hours ago, Zancon said:

There will be an announcement about when we will copy but nothing copied yet.

Does this include the low level one or just the 58+? I have a few 25-30 toons. Not a great loss if it's not copied, just wanted to know.

All accounts and everything on all accounts with 1 exception of people who have been naughty in the past. Those accounts will have gold limits placed on them for how much they can transfer. 

9 hours ago, Zancon said:

All accounts and everything on all accounts with 1 exception of people who have been naughty in the past. Those accounts will have gold limits placed on them for how much they can transfer. 

Please tell me that you have anything new to say about launch date. At least something 😢

Hello!

I suggest to copying not all accounts, but only those that have been active at least for the last year. This way a lot of nicknames will be released. This will be very useful for attracting of new players, as there are now a lot of names taken, but not used. It will be a bit strange if people will come to a new server, and all the nicknames are busy...

I will give the idea over to the development team. Not sure which is possible and what's not possible. 

Can we talk about the fact that Classic is 26 days away from launching?!?!?!? Given that you either have to launch now or after Classic launch, if your TBC launch coincides with classic I fear there's gonna be a severe case of "cricket cricket" on the server.

Now, I'm one of the few people who thinks TBC was the golden age of wow and would play the shit out of it. But I might not if the server's dead on arrival.

Edited by mujex

Hello. I can’t understand TBC server  is officially running or is this still beta testing?

p.s. what about multiboxing? where to open a topic to discuss it?

The TBC server is launched. Multiboxing is controlling multiple accounts and characters at the same time.

1 час назад, Zancon сказал:

Multiboxing is controlling multiple accounts and characters at the same time.

Sorry for my English.
Speaking of multiboxing, I mean, how about multiboxing on your server? Can I play with a multibox or not?
I played with you a couple of years ago, and then the multibox was illegal. But now with the release of vanilla from Blizzard, everything should change :)

p.s. I'll probably go open a new topic so as not to distract you