Rain

IMPORTANT: TBC Expansion & More!

We dont have any updates to give at this time, we are still testing and fixing issues.

When is this coming out?  I am slowly not playing either server waiting for this to come out.  I played the test realm for a long while, but with a character that won't be kept seems a bit pointless.

18 minutes ago, Nicholi417 said:

When is this coming out?  I am slowly not playing either server waiting for this to come out.  I played the test realm for a long while, but with a character that won't be kept seems a bit pointless.

I believe they are unable to deliver on the promise of TBC on schedule -don't expect TBC before 2020.

Our TBC Stresstest is scheduled for Sunday 7/14/2019. The results of the stress test will give us a better idea when launch will happen. All reported bugs have been dealt with. If you find more bugs make sure you report them immediately so we can fix them.

I'll probably be in the stress test on the 14th. See you then. Looking forward to it.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:33 PM, Zancon said:

You have to manually choose your characters individually. No level requirements. 

Will it be in game like before or?

I believe it's going to be a webtool when the server goes live. For the stress test today we have just blanket copied the entire Nighthaven database.