How i move the quest tracker?

Hold CTRL+SHIFT, that was changed somewhat recently

4 hours ago, SquareBe said:

legions worldquest tracker deleted,

i dont use curse with 1.12.

theres no out of date addon yet on the addons UI

was set the memory to 256

result: still 2 errors...

Since I can't copy a quote and edit it into another post (they removed BBcode edit mode...................) I have to double post.

Anyway, best bet is to disable all your addons, enable questie, and slowly enable only the ones you actually want. Eventually you'll find the one that causes this. I can't suggest much else since you're the only person to ever have this error, and it's very likely to be caused by some other addon.

If you can figure out what one it is by going through the list and enabling them one by one, then send me that addon I'll see if I can add an extra sanity check for it but no promises

37 minutes ago, Aero said:

Since I can't copy a quote and edit it into another post (they removed BBcode edit mode...................) I have to double post.

Anyway, best bet is to disable all your addons, enable questie, and slowly enable only the ones you actually want. Eventually you'll find the one that causes this. I can't suggest much else since you're the only person to ever have this error, and it's very likely to be caused by some other addon.

If you can figure out what one it is by going through the list and enabling them one by one, then send me that addon I'll see if I can add an extra sanity check for it but no promises

with only questie enabled

WoWScrnShot_010317_012210.jpg

18 minutes ago, SquareBe said:

with only questie enabled

WoWScrnShot_010317_012210.jpg

That's very strange. It's possible there is a corrupted version of questie somewhere in your addons folder, have you tried making a clean addons folder (ex. rename your current addons folder to oldaddons etc then run the game again, then install questie)

Also, a screenshot of the inside of the "!Questie" folder might be helpful

Something is definitely very wrong with your copy of questie

7 minutes ago, Aero said:

That's very strange. It's possible there is a corrupted version of questie somewhere in your addons folder, have you tried making a clean addons folder (ex. rename your current addons folder to oldaddons etc then run the game again, then install questie)

Also, a screenshot of the inside of the "!Questie" folder might be helpful

Something is definitely very wrong with your copy of questie

removed all addon folders, only questie copied back, and a ss from the folder contents

Untitled.jpg

WoWScrnShot_010317_015118.jpg

WoWScrnShot_010317_015122.jpg

26 minutes ago, SquareBe said:

removed all addon folders, only questie copied back, and a ss from the folder contents

Untitled.jpg

WoWScrnShot_010317_015118.jpg

WoWScrnShot_010317_015122.jpg

I would delete (back them up just in case) any questie files in my WTF folder. e:\games\World of Warcraft 1.12.1\WTF\Account\Nostalrius PvE\Character Name\Saved Variables\!questie.lua and !questie.bak. Also delete your cache too (backup just in case)

Run the game again with questie addon only and see what happens then. Good luck

Nice to see someone else using Total Commander. I subscribed about 10 years ago and have used it since. It's one of the first progams I install on my computer!

16 minutes ago, Kralomax said:

I would delete (back them up just in case) any questie files in my WTF folder. e:\games\World of Warcraft 1.12.1\WTF\Account\Nostalrius PvE\Character Name\Saved Variables\!questie.lua and !questie.bak. Also delete your cache too (backup just in case)

Run the game again with questie addon only and see what happens then. Good luck

Nice to see someone else using Total Commander. I subscribed about 10 years ago and have used it since. It's one of the first progams I install on my computer!

deleted the files in WTF and everything works! TYVM

now im checkin if it works with any of the other addons...

24 minutes ago, SquareBe said:

deleted the files in WTF and everything works! TYVM

now im checkin if it works with any of the other addons...

That's so strange... Good luck hope it works out :D

38 minutes ago, SquareBe said:

all green! thx everything!

Yes! Glad it is working now. It is my favorite vanilla addon. /Salute

8 hours ago, Tudi said:

Aero can you add an option for increase / decrease this font ? http://i.imgur.com/NHiBRKd.jpg

I can probably add an option to do it, but currently it's not possible (aside from using the UI scale option in video settings)

I've pushed a new version of Questie (3.6) that will allow you to resize the QuestTracker which includes the text making it easier to read. NOTE: this is ONLY for the Questie QuestTracker. This option will not resize the default clients QuestTracker.

/questie qtscale large

/questie qtscale medium

/questie qtscale small

https://github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieDev/releases/latest

Other bug fixes/code check-in's since the last release have also been bundled.

Edited by Dyaxler
added some slash commands

God that CODE quote feature is UGLY! Here are some screen shots... the Small one is the default size. Hopefully this gives you an idea on scale.

Large.JPG

Small.JPG

Some people have been having issues with objectives not showing up on the fresh server, if that happens just toggle questie twice (button in the world map). This is caused by slow WDB download from all the server load.

Questie has been updated to v3.61...

* Fixed an issue with the Shift+Click manual quest complete Dewdrop menu popup
  appearing off screen when a players Worldmap is in "Full Screen" mode.
* Re-added the Questie QuestTracker background and added the ability to set
  it's alpha level. This is NOT enabled by default. Pay attention! :)
    Step 1: Enable the back ground by running '/questie background' - default
      level is 4. If you're happy with that then you're done. If you want it
      lighter or darker then proceed to step 2.
    Step 2: Run the set alpha command '/questie backgroundalpha #' Enter a
      number between 1 and 9. 1 is super light almost non-exsistant and 9 is
      the darkest you can go. So for example: '/questie backgroundalpha 9'
      Your UI will automatically reload after step 1 or when you change the
      setting in step 2. Can't get around the ReloadUI().
* The Questie QuestTrackers background is a fixed width. I did not re-enable the
  code to auto resize the width. It's set to 200px wide which can accomodate
  some fairly wide quest descriptions and objectives without it looking too ugly.
* Minor improvement in completed quest markers not dissappearing right away after
  completing a quest.

5 часов назад, HudsonHawk сказал:

You do realize that it already has a way point arrow. Or am I missing something?

Yes, I do. But TomTom have more flexible and powerful waypoint system.

Hello, a noob here. I was just wondering, does this addon show the "area" of quests, like in retail wow when you get a "kill these 0/12" quest, it will typically show a highlighted area on the map where these creatures area, does this have anything similar?

32 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Hello, a noob here. I was just wondering, does this addon show the "area" of quests, like in retail wow when you get a "kill these 0/12" quest, it will typically show a highlighted area on the map where these creatures area, does this have anything similar?

This is exactly what this addon does.

It shows you quests available, and where to find quest objectives.   It even has a built-in arrow, to point you in the right direction, if you have trouble reading a map.

Questie is a favorite addon, loved by many, because of it's simplicity and excellent help.

I would like to ask some questions about Questie.

I have a problem , the quest that are in the current zone that i'm in doesn't properly show up. And by that i mean the AVAILABLE quests is not showing on the world map

I picked up some quest that didn't show on the minimap, deleted them from my quest lsit, and then they started(the quest that i deleted) to show up on the mini map and world map, but the other quests available across the zone still doesn't show, EVEN IF i did put my maxlevel filter at 10 (which i should be the quest from lvl 1 to 20 in barrens)

http://imgur.com/a/4rNli

I saw the questie command, and there is nothing that seem to show the quest to show as a ! and quest objectives.

Also, is there a way to change the position of the quest tracker, anywhere we want to? to have it in the middle of the screen is ... annoying.