Sign in to follow this  
thirsty

[ Aus / Nz ] <Oceanics Thirteen> Elysium PvP HORDE

Oceanics Thirteen is an Australian / New Zealand based raiding guild on the Elysium PvP server. All content is on farm and we eagerly await the future content patches.

We are always on the look out for reliable oceanic players to prepare for future content and can provide you with a stable raiding platform for your vanilla itch. All raid content was on farm on both Emerald Dream / Nostalrius and our guild had served as the main raiding platform for the oceanic community until Nostalrius was closed. If you are looking for an oceanic guild to PvP, run dungeons and raid in a casual yet competitive environment, Oceanics Thirteen is the guild for you.

To earn a spot in the raid core you should be able to; follow instructions over discord, show commitment to the progression of the guild and not be a fragile snowflake.

The guild uses a loot council system where raiders are valued based on: raid performance and attendance, use of consumables, time with out receiving loot, use of required addons, ability to follow instructions and the most benefit to the guild/raid.

Raid times are 8pm AEDT - 11pm AEDT (Thursday & Sunday).

For more info check out our forums or stop by discord for a chat: http://oceanicguild.shivtr.com/

Edited by thirsty

bump, looking for aussies/kiwis to level up, gear up and raid with!

Edited by Sanger

good bunch of guys they have some brilliant players table core to build off with dedicated players that want to progress but not with their heads in the clouds. +1 looking forward to raiding with you lot.

Edited by doff

I used to be in that guild on Emerald, looking forward to joining again on the fresh sever!. Anyone had a chance to check out the latency?  left Emerald due to latency and played on the rebirth, was good but low pop.

If it's anything like Nost , it will be 300-340ms. I never played on the Elysium realm so I truly have no idea what to expect. I think I had 320 something on the test server.

What time each evening will raids be starting? I am looking for an AU/NZ Late Night raiding guild that starts at approximately 11pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

I sincerely hope you guys start that late :)

Cheers!

Edited by Syn

There is no chance we will be starting that late, Having to account for WA and NZ players is pretty hard as it is. Raid times will either be 7/8pm start till 11/12. We haven't decided on a time yet. 

On the og Nost server we started at 8pm Aedt.

Too early to tell what we're needing atm, we will have a poll on the guild forums when the server is closer to launch.

i was thinking of playing horde, please let us know before the server opens which faction the guild will be on so i can choose accordingly~ ^_^

The guild was active throughout the week with many in game activities being organised outside of raid nights. Was fun.

Looking forward to the costume contests again.

Edited by Snowtime