Aklol

[A] (NA) <GRIZZLY> 14 Day 8/8 BWL 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony

<GRIZZLY>

In one way or another, you've probably heard of us. For over five years, we have had a large presence on private servers and we're not slowing down any time soon. Over the last twelve months, <GRIZZLY> has had a change in leadership, so you can expect some positive changes going forward. With that said, onto the fun stuff.

Expectations:
-90%+ attendance raiding at 9pm EST (one raid night per week once raids are cleared)
-Always bring required consumables to get the most out of your class
-Ability to play your class and not let down 39 other people.
-Sacrifice personal gain for the glory of the guild
-Don't be loot hungry (you'll get that DFT eventually)
-Ability to take criticism and follow directions
-Level & gear as quick as possible - don't fall behind the core.
-Have a sense of humor

What you can expect from us:

-One of the most knowledgeable groups of players on private servers
-Guild known for pushing server firsts
-Whole lot of people mad at you for no reason
-Endless shitposting
-Memes
-Rare pepes

Mage: Nein.
Warlock: No.
Priest: We're square.
Hunter: Negative.
Warrior: Full.
Rogue: Maybe.
Shaman: We're Alliance this time.
Druid: Nah.
Paladin: Yes.

Exceptional players can always apply for classes that are deemed full.

So far, we have managed to clear both Onyxia and Molten Core within 14 days of the server's release, beating our own record of 17 days from the original Nostalrius PvP.

We hold the vast majority of records on Raidstats, and we look forward to the competition and adventures the upcoming months will bring.

If this sounds like you, feel free to fill out an application located here:

Ak - Guild Leader
Jipples - Officer
Vaccine - Officer

Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

So after your future MC server first are you gonna continue or give up before the non faceroll raids start?

This time we are well aware of what to expect, everyone we are bringing is looking forward to enjoy at least 3 months of wholesome MC farming before they give us Dire Maul.

Edited by Lazermon

So after your future MC server first are you gonna continue or give up before the non faceroll raids start?

sooooo Naxx? because everything before that is pretty face roll. Everyone knows this server is going to get shut down before Naxx releases.

oi mate why don't u pussies play with the big boys

you and i both know we don't have a chance we're too far behind in gear. would be fun on an equal level though

you and i both know we don't have a chance we're too far behind in gear. would be fun on an equal level though

plenty of time to catch up on nost timeline ;D

^^^^

who got banned? i know i didnt

YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT TO NAXX GTFO

:heart:

Edited by tanks

oi mate why don't u pussies play with the big boys

We did. you guys wiped on Garr 3 or 4 times and quit. We we killed Rag, then we killed Ony, then we killed Azurgose.

Good times. <3

Should be interesting to see how fast Grizzly gets themselves banned. Then cries and leaves the server...again.

What I think the MOST interesting part about playing private servers are people that think we do all these exploits.

Like really, <GRIZZLY> ваууing goes to each and every private server with that reputation following us around and you know how many people get banned? 0. Every time, with maybe 1-2 exceptions for fringe recruits that we pick up on every server. But you know what? That's common. Every guild has had people banned before. If they say otherwise, they're lying, or just out of the loop.

To say that we exploit a ton is to also say that the GMs on every server we've been on were incompetent. Because every single MC raid I zoned into on Nost last time I saw that little invisible GM port in to watch us as soon as we crossed that bridge leading to the imp caves. We are the most observed guild out there and we still haven't received a ban. Oh I know! We just had GMs in our back pocket on every server for the past 7 years... oh yeah...that did it--you stuck the landing! Keftenk wins the mental gymnastics GOLD MEDAL

Call it a wild guess bro, but maybe we're legit. Too legit for you to worry about us sniping any of your "top tier players" from your guild

Get the вау out of our recruitment thread, garbage.

Edited by Ironsides

^^^^

YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT TO NAXX GTFO

:heart:

Scarab Lord Tanks hath spoken!

Also everyone knows that the #1 guild on any server is possibly the only guild who wont try to cheat given the opportunity, because they know they're being watched at all times, by both GMs and haters. That is why this is funny, and if its true that these word of mouth rumors spread initially by lowly haters on every server trickle up to as far as supposedly impartial GMs, that just shows the true extent to which people will lose their sensibility over private server heresay drama BS

Edited by stushx

Does this mean keyl is gone ?

Yeah. her and mav had a bad breakup and both quit vanilla. ;_; I think she still plays retail though!

9pm EST is not a viable raid hour for EU.

Do you only accept priest dwarf...?

That's dependent on whether or not you're committed to using a voice changer on our comms and make an entirely fake persona as a hot woman

9pm EST is not a viable raid hour for EU.

Do you only accept priest dwarf...?

We have plenty of Euros in the guild, I'm Swedish myself.