shagu

[Addon] pfUI - An ElvUI inspired Addon entirely written from scratch

Hey Shagu and Saryo,

Thanks for answering... yeah.. it is working!
I feel dumb...was testing on myself and forgot to set the option to allow healing even when hp is full... lol
Saryo, mine is working 100% (tested in a party as well)...which version of Healbot are u using?

I have found the Problem, the Problem was me :-) .

I have activate "Auto self cast" in WoW Options.

If i click on Healbot on the Partymember-Icon without the same Player in Target, the heal comes to my self.

After i deactivated this Option all work fine.

Long way to find the Problem ^^

Hey Shagu! 

First of all, love your work with this addOn - it's really amazing!

I do have an issue with it, however. Since the damagefont included in your addOn appears to be very "pixely" to me (I'm at work right now, so I don't have any screenshots to show you) I decided to go for the NiceDamage-addOn for my damagefont. I can't get those two to work together, though! It's like the pfUI "overwrites" whatever settings I put in on the NiceDamage addOn. Is there any way to make it the other way around - shutting the damagefont off for pfUI and use NiceDamages damagefont instead?

Hopefully you'll (or anyone else :) ) understand my issue and know of a solution to it! 

On 11.8.2017 at 3:56 PM, Bleave said:

I have only PFui activated and I always get this http://imgur.com/a/xZcir error

Looks like you're using an old version or didn't reload the UI after changing some buff-position related settings...

On 16.8.2017 at 11:31 AM, Kridzz said:

Hey Shagu! 

First of all, love your work with this addOn - it's really amazing!

I do have an issue with it, however. Since the damagefont included in your addOn appears to be very "pixely" to me (I'm at work right now, so I don't have any screenshots to show you) I decided to go for the NiceDamage-addOn for my damagefont. I can't get those two to work together, though! It's like the pfUI "overwrites" whatever settings I put in on the NiceDamage addOn. Is there any way to make it the other way around - shutting the damagefont off for pfUI and use NiceDamages damagefont instead?

Hopefully you'll (or anyone else :) ) understand my issue and know of a solution to it! 

Hmm.. I wasn't able to get rid of the "pixely" look, I tried alot of fonts. Does it work better with NiceDamage? I will have a look into that.

Hiya!

What sort of troubleshooting should be done if I'm not getting timers on debuffs on the nameplates?

Do I have to have player and targetframes from pfui activated? (using Luna instead).

Right now it's using its own debuff implementation which won't work if another DebuffTimer addon is active.

Help me shagu, you're my only hope!

I was playing around with settings and turned on the Micro Bar to see what it does, but I lost the controls for the left panel that show Guild, Durability, Friends and can shrink it. I tried turning off the Micro Bar, but it didn't restore the control.

You can see in my screenshot that the right panel control is there, but the left is missing.

Any ideas?

(I can reset the config and it'll reappear, but there has to be some other way than that... right?)

Capture.PNG

Hi, this should reset all custom positions that have been made to the left panel:

/run pfUI_config["position"]["pfPanelLeft"] = nil

On 8/25/2017 at 0:49 AM, shagu said:

Hi, this should reset all custom positions that have been made to the left panel:

/run pfUI_config["position"]["pfPanelLeft"] = nil

Thanks for your help! I ended up just resetting the layout.

Now if I can just figure out how to get the CleanUp bags button to go away I'll be all set. I turned it on after seeing pfUI has support, but can't figure out how to get rid of it now.

Does CleanUp actually work for anyone? It'll sort it some of the times but other times it doesn't finish sorting and a few items turn grey and become unclickable/unuseable.

12 hours ago, Epicurious said:

Does CleanUp actually work for anyone? It'll sort it some of the times but other times it doesn't finish sorting and a few items turn grey and become unclickable/unuseable.

It's worked so far... up until the whole button placement thing, which isn't needed if you're using pfUI. I fixed my problem by just deleting it, along with the supporting files, and re-cloning it.

I did see that there was an issue logged on Github about items going grey, the author gave a fix and the guy having the problem said it worked. I'm not sure if it ever got pushed out to the fork tho... you might have to edit the files manually.

Update: I actually just had the grey issue myself, so it's safe to say the fix never made it into the public fork... logging out and in again fixed it. I then went and did the fix myself, it's super simple to do. The longest part was just waiting for the Atom editor to install. I do have to say tho, the sort is slow as hell now... so you'll want to play with the delay to see how far you can push it until it breaks.

Good luck.

I would like to only get the customs nameplates, is that doable ? I don't want anything else from it :D

On 8/26/2017 at 1:14 PM, Epicurious said:

Just get Mr. Plow - it actually works and is far superior. Sadly, it doesn't work with the fancy icon though in the inventory pane. Just keybind it to Numpad 1 or something in options though.,..

Is there anyway to move the right panel chat box or the mob focus (when you hover over them with the mouse) to somewhere else? Otherwise love everything that has been done! Hugely improved my UI - specially if I can move that sodding box! 

I have used this addon for a 1-2 months now and its perfect at what it does. The simple UI unlock/mover is perfect and the module system is great if you want to swap out features with other addons.

Hey Shagu

My actionbars often does something very annoying like shown in the attached picture.

Sometimes the keybinds on hotkeys turns red (indicating not in range) even tho I'm in range with the target. It makes it really hard to play, and I gotta reload UI every time it happens...What causes this, and how can I fix it?

https://gyazo.com/8794e70567b7b340cea2d9e60cbc1968

Thanks a lot for this great UI! I have 1 question :) how can i reverse the sorting of bags so the hearthstone goes up? I ve seen you use clean_up module.. i tried to enter the commamd from clean_up addon ( /cleanupreverse)  but with no luck :)

Great addon mate, byfar and away the most comprehensive UI addon ever created for vanilla, incredibly impressive what you have achieved.

A couple of things that would be great updates in my eyes:

1. I need far more than 5 bars, I like to macro alot of abilities and then hide the bars. An option for more bars would be great, alot of addons like bongos/flexbar have this option.

2. the ktm/dpsmate dock doesn't stretch the addon properly so the info these addons display only covers 2/3rd's of the designated space

3. The world map doesn't allow you to see cords @your current mouseover position

4. Ability to change the size of nameplate debuffs

alot of these can be fixed with other addons or maybe I can edit the addon files myself? Any advice would be great.

On 28.8.2017 at 0:02 PM, Oxyda said:

I would like to only get the customs nameplates, is that doable ? I don't want anything else from it :D

You could try ShaguPlates, they are quite the same. (http://shagu.org/shagucollection/)

On 6.9.2017 at 2:57 PM, Harash said:

Hey Shagu

My actionbars often does something very annoying like shown in the attached picture.

Sometimes the keybinds on hotkeys turns red (indicating not in range) even tho I'm in range with the target. It makes it really hard to play, and I gotta reload UI every time it happens...What causes this, and how can I fix it?

https://gyazo.com/8794e70567b7b340cea2d9e60cbc1968

Hi, this has already been reported somewhere else. I have no clue why this happens yet and I wasn't really able to 100% reproduce that.

On 7.9.2017 at 10:40 AM, rohirrim said:

Thanks a lot for this great UI! I have 1 question :) how can i reverse the sorting of bags so the hearthstone goes up? I ve seen you use clean_up module.. i tried to enter the commamd from clean_up addon ( /cleanupreverse)  but with no luck :)

There is no option yet. You'll have to do it manually by editing https://github.com/shagu/pfUI/blob/master/modules/thirdparty.lua#L727 with the corresponding command.

On 19.9.2017 at 2:20 PM, coppas said:

Great addon mate, byfar and away the most comprehensive UI addon ever created for vanilla, incredibly impressive what you have achieved.

A couple of things that would be great updates in my eyes:

1. I need far more than 5 bars, I like to macro alot of abilities and then hide the bars. An option for more bars would be great, alot of addons like bongos/flexbar have this option.

2. the ktm/dpsmate dock doesn't stretch the addon properly so the info these addons display only covers 2/3rd's of the designated space

3. The world map doesn't allow you to see cords @your current mouseover position

4. Ability to change the size of nameplate debuffs

alot of these can be fixed with other addons or maybe I can edit the addon files myself? Any advice would be great.

1. Right now, pfUI still uses the default Wow Actionbars and just puts another skin on them. Adding additional bars would require me to do a complete rewrite which is quite time consuming and not planned in the next months.

2. Yes, It's pretty hard to adjust thirdparty addons for 100%. Especially KTM which is not designed to be changed in width. pfUI does scale KTM instead which is fairly bad but the only solution right now. If anyone is eager to fork KTM and provide a better (and resizable UI), please tell me :D

3. Good point, I'll try to not forget about it. If you want to make sure I don't miss that, pelase create an Issue on github. Thanks for your input.

4. Hmm. yes, could do that. Same as point 3.

Cheers
Shagu

Hello @Shagu.

First of all great addon. I've been using a package where your addon was included, but it was using your Unitframes and not that much more.

I decided to upgrade the pfUI version I got in the package, and now I'm stuck with a lot of things that is suddenly added, that I can't seem to remove or edit.

Is there any way to completely remove info panels in left and right bottom corner - I can remove the text, but I can't seem to find the panel layout in MoveAnything! - I can remove all panels in modules, but I don't want to lose the Minimap panel.

Any way to give custom size to things, instead of using only mouse scroll? - The size of my enemy castbar can't be the size I want, because it's between what I can scroll to. I remember I used to put my enemy castbar in the upper part of my enemy unitframe, but due to sizing issues I can't put it there, since it's either too short or too long, and I can't get the sweet spot by using the scroll wheel.

Any way to move our own cast bar like we can move the enemy castbar?

Hello!

Great UI, could you help me how to set real HP value for enemys? Present i have 100 for everyone if i change for min/max i stil 100/100 like as %

19 minutes ago, ikswezclam said:

Hello!

Great UI, could you help me how to set real HP value for enemys? Present i have 100 for everyone if i change for min/max i stil 100/100 like as %

You need the addon Mobhealth3 for that.