shagu

[Addon] pfUI - An ElvUI inspired Addon entirely written from scratch

1 hour ago, ikswezclam said:

Yes i know i have and i put it to interface\addons

If you just target random mobs and mobhealth doesn't know it's hp it will display 100/100 until you start fighting it. It then calculates on the fly and will display actual health.

Suggestion: Since we have the option to show current zone in the minimap on mouseover, why not make an option to hide the panel beneath the minimap?

7 hours ago, Zazabi said:

Suggestion: Since we have the option to show current zone in the minimap on mouseover, why not make an option to hide the panel beneath the minimap?

The one that shows the name of the zone under the map?

There is. It's in the "Panels" section of the pfUI settings. (I think... either way, it's in there somewhere.) I'm at work, or else I'd post a screenshot.

You can also change what's displayed there like with the bars at the bottom of the left and right panels.

4 hours ago, Guardian452 said:

The one that shows the name of the zone under the map?

There is. It's in the "Panels" section of the pfUI settings. (I think... either way, it's in there somewhere.) I'm at work, or else I'd post a screenshot.

You can also change what's displayed there like with the bars at the bottom of the left and right panels.

Couldn't find it for the life of me!

Ended up just moving it behind the minimap..

47 minutes ago, Zazabi said:

Couldn't find it for the life of me!

Ended up just moving it behind the minimap..

This is what you're looking for.

Panel... Other Panel: Minimap

Disabling it won't ACTUALLY remove the panel, just turn it into an empty black box... but you can assign other text to it instead.

image.png.406c431e5b93c731fbb39ce999cae8f5.png

34 minutes ago, Guardian452 said:

This is what you're looking for.

Panel... Other Panel: Minimap

Disabling it won't ACTUALLY remove the panel, just turn it into an empty black box... but you can assign other text to it instead.

Mine just said "None", but it didn't remove it either..

Is there any way to independently adjust the size of the text used for buff/debuff timers and those used for cooldowns? Right now, they appear to be linked. To make matters worse, I can not use omniCC for cooldown timers either because some cooldown timers appear above the pfUI timers (Barkskin; 31 seconds) and others appear below (Innervate; 6 minutes).

Also, would it be possible to use the same cooldown color scheme for the buffs and debuffs located by at the minimap? It bothers me that they are all the same ugly yellow orange color.

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for how I can make my druidbar and ItemRack addons fit the pfUI theme a little better, they would be greatly appreciated!

actionbars.jpg

My Range Based Auto Paging has suddenly had enough.. Anyway to enable it by force?

I've tried relogging, reloading, disabling/enabling the module, but no luck yet..

Edited by Zazabi

Have anybody figured out how to configure the enemy castbar size more precisely than using the mouse wheel? I want my enemy castbar to be the size I can't get by using the wheel, one scroll is too much and one scroll back is too little.

Hey folks,

First of all let me say that i've been using this Ui for some months now and i can only praise the awesome job you've done with it.

I come with a question, a very disturbing one! :P

While playing a warrior, when you change stance, one of the action bars is bound to that stance, meaning the bar will change along with the stance. Is it possible to make another action bar have the same behaviour as that one?

Thanks!

Edited by Stoic

On 10/4/2017 at 0:53 PM, Discodolphin said:

Have anybody figured out how to configure the enemy castbar size more precisely than using the mouse wheel? I want my enemy castbar to be the size I can't get by using the wheel, one scroll is too much and one scroll back is too little.

For giggles, have you tried adjusting the sensitivity of the wheel in your mouse settings?

Hello Shagu, thank you for your work. 

1. Is there a  list of all addons supported by pfUI? 

2. Does pfUI change character and spellbook windows?

3. How do i update pfUI version without ruining all of my customizations?

Edited by Gutierrez

9 hours ago, Gutierrez said:

Hello Shagu, thank you for your work. 

1. Is there a  list of all addons supported by pfUI? 

2. Does pfUI change character and spellbook windows?

3. How do i update pfUI version without ruining all of my customizations?

Hi,

1. Only "MacroExtender" is known to cause troubles
2. Not yet, but it is in progress
3. Just replace your old pfUI folder with the new one, you won't lose any settings

nice addon... really nice.

Question. i managed to click the button pixel perfect button on main settings. However i can not find anyway to reverse the process? how do I scale the entire UI back up again. everything went really tiny

36 minutes ago, invectus said:

nice addon... really nice.

Question. i managed to click the button pixel perfect button on main settings. However i can not find anyway to reverse the process? how do I scale the entire UI back up again. everything went really tiny

I did the exact same thing. I either went into the main Interface options and did it there, or just scaled up each piece... or maybe there was a master scale setting somewhere in the pfUI options... I can't remember for sure, but one of those ways should do it.

Or, if you haven't gone and tweaked too many things, just reset the settings from the pfUI options.

Disable PixelPerfect in pfUI, go to WoW's video settings and adjust the UI Scale to your old values.

В 13.10.2017 в 01:30, shagu сказал:

1. Only "MacroExtender" is known to cause troubles

To be precise, which addons are supported and graphically adapted with pfui? (like, for ex., dps mate or cleanup bags)

On 8/20/2017 at 0:45 AM, shagu said:

Right now it's using its own debuff implementation which won't work if another DebuffTimer addon is active.

I have a problem with debufftimer, works great with all my spells, except Scorch. It works if I go into pfui settings and put Debuff Position from "top" to "bottom", then back again, a timer will appear on my scorch debuff. Got any fix on that? 

Great UI overall.

On 29/09/2017 at 11:59 PM, Razorwynd said:

Is there any way to independently adjust the size of the text used for buff/debuff timers and those used for cooldowns? Right now, they appear to be linked. To make matters worse, I can not use omniCC for cooldown timers either because some cooldown timers appear above the pfUI timers (Barkskin; 31 seconds) and others appear below (Innervate; 6 minutes).

Also, would it be possible to use the same cooldown color scheme for the buffs and debuffs located by at the minimap? It bothers me that they are all the same ugly yellow orange color.

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for how I can make my druidbar and ItemRack addons fit the pfUI theme a little better, they would be greatly appreciated!

actionbars.jpg

Bump for this would love to be able to change the Font size on debuffs on both nameplates and unitframes. Also would be amazing to be able to move nameplate debuff location. Have attempted this myself but it seemed buggy and didn't like being moved :)

thanks for the nice addon.

is there any way to reposition the tooltips?
for example if you hover over a mob or player. it collides with my damagemeter which kinda bogs me. but i dont see any option to reposition it?!

i have a few suggestions:

1. Prebuilt themes with colors and a few different prebuilt layouts.  

2. Separate buffs from minimap, make it a module of it's own. Add layout for buffs, vertical/horizontal

3. Minimap buttons, gather these up and add them to their own "drawer"/dropdownlist to clean up the UI. Since when you enlarge minimap these button become very large and not so proportional to the ui design. There is an addon for this and i tried it with pfui, the combination became buggy. 

4. found a bug with the combination of Luna frames. When i try modifying raid frames size, position. Luna raid frame always reset position to bottom. If i turn off Pfui then commit my changes in luna it works fine. 

Questions: When in edit layout mode. How to redock actionbar frames (so they move together)? How to disable stuff? for example the name plate of minimap? 

Hey, absolutely love the UI good work.

I wanted to know if something of the below is possible in WoW API or in your UI in general.

1) BIGGEST PROBLEM: I absolutely dislike that i can not move my BAGs(UI), including the BANK(ui) , heck i can not even read chat while banking? Is this possible that i can move my bags around in your UI or disable the dock for BAGS?

OR is it possible that i use an addon like "Bagnon" and disable your entire banking fuction in your UI?

2) Is it possible to make the minimap bigger? I haven't found the option

3) Is it possible to change the ManaBar in PlayerUI to another color? I really get triggered by a purple bar its really bad.

4) Can i use LunaUnitFrames if i disable your UnitFrames if i wish?

5) Not alot of addon developers use a DOCK mechanic like you do, what a shame.Now i would like to get some fuctionallity in this PfUII while not disturbing the minimalistic style. In a raid setting I need like 4-5 Different addons that i normally do not need and would  clutter the UI. Is it possible to create another Bar or a small icon where i can toggle 4-5 Addons as I please? LIke a) Raidframe like Grid b) ThreathMeter c) DPS/Heal Meter d) Maintank Frame

In case you do not know what i mean here is a video with timestamp:

Edited by dende123