Ozolz

Shift loot quest items

Hi,

if i Shift-Loot dead mobs it picks up everything. But I clearly remember a while back (few weeks maybe) i could Shift-click on quest items like mushroom and it would auto loot them. Now this doesnt work on any quest items you harvest.

What to do?

I suspect this is related to whatever caused the disenchant bug, where the loot window stays when it should autoloot into your bag.

Edited by Ozolz

I actually mentioned this to a guild mate last night. We both found it happened in the NE starting zone with regards to the Timberling Sprouts. 

29 minutes ago, Zariya said:

I actually mentioned this to a guild mate last night. We both found it happened in the NE starting zone with regards to the Timberling Sprouts. 

ah then it might be a zone issue, thats where i am also

Not a zone issue... I can confirm it is an issue in Felwood as well...  I think this a bug / new bug

If you'd be so kind as to toss up a ticket / look through the bug tracker to see if its on there itd be great :D

A guy is working on a fix. As far as I know it's mostly fixed but some weird issues remain. It's unclear how the issue happened in the first place... It does take time to get it tested and deployed however, so don't expect a fix within hours or even some days.

And yes, I agree it's very annoying.