Sign in to follow this  
Gnog

Spinal Reaper to Holy Paladin

Elysium, Alliance side, loot council gives Spinal Reaper to holy paladin as a toy for PvP, over fury and prot warriors who do not have an MC 2hander. Reason cited is guild contribution to date. How outrageous is this? Maybe it's not outrageous at all. I just don't know. I tend to think it is a tremendous waste of a rare weapon on a class that should generally use a sword and board in PvP. But maybe I'm missing something. Educate me! 

You are stupid. It's a PvP item for all classes, you don't have to feel entitled to get it over paladins.

It isnt event that good for warriors. If it were about BRE okay..but Spinal Reaper is super fine on a paladin.

Reaper is a pvp item, BRE is the pve item that has impact. Especially if that holy paladin likes to pvp that would be fine with most guilds.

You are in Virtue, maybe just hit up an officer in the LC and ask them to explain in more depth than putting them on blast on forums. It's especially silly to put them on blast when you don't even know what you are talking about.

I asked for feedback, without naming a guild. That was you, my friend. Thanks for the input. 

Earthshaker and Spinal Reaper are generally for pvp. That is to say, regardless of who you give it to, it doesn't really push up the raid dps. So giving it to anyone who happens to want it for whatever purpose is fine as long as they're going to use it. For BRE however you can at least make an argument that a 2H fury warr would be able to utilize it the best.

It's a PvP wep. Shit for 2h-fury. Definitely okay to give to a paladin over a warrior.

//Thread.

A weapon for farming for either class.  Swap to it when mob / PVP target is low HP.   Swap back to your main 2H weapon after dealing killing blow.  

Do this or vendor it.

why would u join a loot council guild dude i was 1 time in a loot council guild and it was on kronos 2 back then i raided bwl with them and everything after 4th boss there was progression for them we got to chromaggus didnt beat him but i was 2nd in dps with my rogue so we went to ony after this  also was 2nd best dps then bloodletter dropped and they gave it to one of the worst dpsing rogues he was like 16th in dmg and even died during the fight so after that i left the guild ofc

1 hour ago, Pur3Lun471c said:

why would u join a loot council guild dude i was 1 time in a loot council guild and it was on kronos 2 back then i raided bwl with them and everything after 4th boss there was progression for them we got to chromaggus didnt beat him but i was 2nd in dps with my rogue so we went to ony after this  also was 2nd best dps then bloodletter dropped and they gave it to one of the worst dpsing rogues he was like 16th in dmg and even died during the fight so after that i left the guild ofc

Your personal bad experience with lootcouncil as a system does not mean all councils are bad.

Thanks, all. Every guild I've ever been in has been DKP. I appreciate the education. 

Vis'Kag to fury warriors "If alli" as proc gives rage > shit rogues > good rogues whom will be put to the back of the line for CTS.

Once AQ is on the horizon, CTS to fury warriors and your bottom rogues, as AQR would be fed to your best rogues first.

A proper loot council may reward items to lower performers that are not BiS to ensure gear that drops is being used for as long as possible prior to being replaced.   Feeding every upgrade for a specific to the same person(s) is wasting your drops and is detrimental to your guild.

The class leader should be responsible for correcting any underperforming rogue based on current gear.

Quitting the guild at the first sign of LC going over your head in a matter you do not understand most likely did that guild a favor.

We used a spreadsheet and had class/race prio with 4 person deep on who is getting what and why.   Transparency to your reasoning of loot distribution is key to prevent rage suits of pixels like your story portrays.

On 2017-06-24 at 5:46 PM, Pur3Lun471c said:

LUL Dankest stuff this week

My guild used to be loot council, loot used to go to people based who put in effort to improve their gear (enchants and prebis farming), who showed up for raids, who had been in the guild longer than 2 weeks (which is what Pur3Lun471c's post sounds like), and also who would benefit the guild the most (2 extra dps for a high geared player <<< 30 or so dps for a less geared player, or at least that's how it is from a guilds perspective)

edit: Also, leaving after one loot misallocation? And especially on Ony? Double top kek