Sign in to follow this  
Gansilak

@Huski (60 orc hunter) From 'Entropy' on Elysium

@ Huski from Entropy on Elysium, horde,

So... you join my group for UD Strat, shut your mouth the entire time, witness a warrior and a mage insulting each other, and for some unfathomable reason, assume the warrior is my friend because i just happen to know him from a previous UBRS run.
Then you start talking to me in private only to threaten me with giving me a bad reputation if i ever dare to run or do anything again with that warrior who has supposedly a bad behavior?

Because this is what you said, and i quote roughly: 
'If you ever associate yourself with him again, i'll let all major guilds on the server know they should shun / ignore you'

Are you for real?

Who do you think you are? You think you can tell me who to play with, who to run instances or raid with?
Are you so arrogant that you think you can talk sh!t and everybody will care, or even coerce people around when in reality your opinion / existence weights less than 0 and you are absolutely clueless?
Sorry to crush your dreams bozo but you're just another nobody who thinks they own the server in a 8k population.
99.9% of the server doesn't give a rat's @$$ about you.
I know i don't.

Now, let me tell you something about bad behavior.
That 60 orc warrior, Elgo, apologized for getting mad and trading insults with the mage, which led to a disband. but let's be frank, the mage had it coming, and you know it.
Now, you, you come to me and try your little mafia bullsh!t on me like you're some kind of revered godfather who owns the place, then put me on /ignore and even refuse to have an explanation on vocal like 2 grown ups would, all that because of another guy's behavior i'm not even responsible for?

If someone between you 2 has a bad behavior, it's most definitely you.
Actually, it's even worse than that, it goes beyond bad behavior. You give your guild a bad name.

As far as i'm concerned, that guy, Elgo,  just seems to be a kid with a temper. I don't know him. He's not my friend. But at least, he knows when to apologize when he's wrong and for this reason alone, he's more of a grown up man than you'll ever hope to be.
You, on the contrary, are quick to judge, bully and assume. You're ignorant, arrogant, and stupid. You're the kind of player who pollute this server, though in a more subtle, sophisticated, despicable and ultimately dangerous way than Elgo ever will. You truly represent 'the 'toxic community' most people try to get rid off.

If there's someone i would never want to be associated with, on this server or IRL, it's you.

Now, let's be clear, i don't give two shits about you or your guild (with all due respect to your fellow guild members)
Let's have each other on /ignore, i'm totally fine with that.

However, never in my life have i been bullied by anybody, and you're not gonna be the one to start it.
So here's the deal, and i'm gonna be crystal clear with you bozo : 
if i ever learn that you're running your filthy ignorant mouth about me concerning a NON EXISTENT RELATIONSHIP with a guy that i've hardly known for more than 2 runs and for whose behavior i'm not responsible for, i'll give you equal sh!t in return, AND THEN SOME.

And i kid you not.

You've been warned.

Dismissed.

I normally dont involve myself too much into these things because I make myself clear ingame, but since Kalisang really got it personal I had to reply just to make sure this is real. 

Yeah I have an anger problem and I tend to get angry easily especially on pugs, man you can find healers pulling groups, dps going their own way without announcing, not respecting aggro time when I´m tanking, not giving the lead and expecting other to mark, going afk without advertising, rolling on ML for non main spec without announcing, and many many casual gameplay you will encounter on undisciplined players. Long short story, this guy  mage took it easy on me with some before dungeon jokes and though he´d knew me so he went all confident.... inside he was just shift looting all the Scarlet insignias, again and again and again, I told him to stop doing it, he didnt pay attention, he continued... I asked for a kick, why? Now comes the funny part... because Husky  and me were wearing the insignia trinket and I supposed both would want to get the items aswell, dunno some kind of round robin I didnt fucking care it just hadnt to be a shift loot because thats common courtesy. He didnt stop I flamed he flamed he called me a loser, then Husky took his side (???) and they all went ape shit and left. We continued and done the dungeon. End of story, kids please when going pugs remeber to play it cool, I´m nobody but that doesnt mean I will tolerate any kind of behaviour just because. I respect fairness in looting, apologize when commiting mistakes, trying not to be a greedy bitch, joking around to soften situations, heck I even go discord to have a laugh while I play...

I agree with you Truck, until it becomes personal.
Most of the nonsense, i can shrug it off no problem, but when a little shithead like Huski tries to pull off his mafia BS on me, it's a no go.
And i want to make it clear.

Learn to use ignore instead of making cry baby threads. Your warning/threat at the end of that long pointless rant is nothing more than you offering to sink to his level and be just as big a loser.

I learned to use /ignore a long time ago Drain, precisely, 10 years go.
Unfortunately, when it comes to some players, just /ignoring them is not enough when they threaten you with all sorts of shit.
Now, i made myself clear.
He can live for a thousand years or die in a fuckin gutter right now, i don't give a fuck, as long as he leaves me be.

5 hours ago, Kalisang said:

99.9% of the server doesn't give a rat's @$$ about you.
I know i don't.

Oh huh, I know you do.

Your thread is straight-up embarassing, mate.

Nope, no break needed. Everything was back to fine the minute i finished posting my message.
Said what i had to say and i know where i stand.

And yes i dont give a rat's @$$ about the guy as long as he doesn't bother me. So yeah, Oaken, your lack of understanding and reading skills are strait-up embarassing. Don't worry though, with some help, you should get to the 6th grade before you reach 40.

As for you Trucker, if you do 'think higher' of someone who as i said is 'quick to judge, bully and assume' when he clearly has no clue about what he says, about someone who refuses to have an explanation over a simple misunderstanding that could be solved in minutes, someone who threatens people around as a means to have what he wants, then perhaps you belong in the same category, and we have nothing else to discuss about.

Peace.

Have you heard of the /ignore feature in the game? It is quite useful. If I encounter someone I so strongly dislike I just /ignore and I'll never knowingly interact with them again. Then I don't have to go back to being 11 years old and whining on an internet forum about how much I hate some foul person who annoyed me this one time.

Hi Arbet, i appreciate your comment :)
I believe you didn't read the OP properly though. This being said, he's on /ignore since ever before you suggested it.
Aslo, you might get confused : warning =/= whining. Both start with a 'w' though ;-)

Ok, let me take this thread seriously for a moment...

16 hours ago, Kalisang said:

Sorry to crush your dreams bozo but you're just another nobody who thinks they own the server in a 8k population.

You're the kind of player who pollute this server, though in a more subtle, sophisticated, despicable and ultimately dangerous way than Elgo ever will

However, never in my life have i been bullied by anybody, and you're not gonna be the one to start it.

You've been warned.

Dismissed.

... oh wait, sorry, I don't think I can, lol.

Well, the thing is, the fact that you are so worried about some random guy spreading lies about you that you even bothered to make this thread, and the "tough guy" persona style that you wrote it with, combined, are so hilarious that it's probably the reason why most people in this thread are mocking you instead of supporting. 

I'm not looking for any kind of support whatsoever, and i couldn't care less about yours.
This thread wasn't destined to you, it was for one particular person.
What is it that you're missing in : "@ Huski from Entropy on Elysium, horde,"?

And btw, i'm no tough guy, i don't walk around trying to act like one.
I'm  making a point for that particular person only.

Yet you feel the need to come to this thread and empty your bowels with all your crap when you clearly have no business here.

But truly, i feel like wasting my time to try and explain something so simple and obvious to someone like you.

My point is made already, and i spent more than necessary on these forums.

Peace.

@Kalisang You seem to have a serious case of whiny bitch-itis. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't have made a post here about him, and the fact that you did - and he didn't - just shows that you obviously care more than he does. Have some self respect and take this poorly written travesty of a post down and just be content to leave each other on ignore. 

im pissed about that i read half of this threat what a shit wast of time. this is kindergarden. grow up , both sides.

and pls dont care about eachother both of you are not worth to talk about. give me my time back you cucks