Ash

Legacy Crusade: The Journey doesn't end here!

On 9/28/2017 at 10:04 AM, Eldoon said:

I don't see why they should stop people from transferring off of Elysium to a TBC server as soon as it's released. I'd much rather play TBC than Naxx, and I think it's strange to think that I'd have to re-roll again instead of being able to transfer. I wouldn't be behind in gear for long, a few levels at most, so it's not like it would cause issues.

You'll get TBC on elysium, just not right away, what's so bad with that? Didn't you start playing on elysium because you wanted vanilla? If being stuck on one expansion forever is something you fear, just wait for crestfall since they want to go all the way to Mop.

4 hours ago, Hiukiji said:

Will it add in the entirety of TBC, or will it retain some vanilla elements? Will the group finder be added with TBC?

The TBC version of group finder was rarely used anyway from what I heard, "people prefer to know who theyre getting into groups with" was the thought process of the time.

Anathema is running out of time, players from Anathema are on that pay to win server. Anathema needs this expansion right now so those players leave that pay to win server and go to Anathema. I don't want Anathema players to wait for Elysium to get the next expansion. What the gms should do is they should give Anathema the next expansion and then, when Elysium is going to get the next expansion, they should get a fresh server. just don't tell Anathema players that Elysium will get a fresh server. So now Anathema players don't have to wait for Elysium to get the next expansion. why should it be the fault of Elysium players that Anathema players have to wait for the next expansion. and when Elysium gets their fresh server. let the Anathema players transfer to the fresh server just restart all their levels and gear.

20 hours ago, ScottK1994 said:

The TBC version of group finder was rarely used anyway from what I heard, "people prefer to know who theyre getting into groups with" was the thought process of the time.

On retail it was used, on private server's not so much because of the world channel (it was easier). Dungeon finder was nothing bad, since it didn't teleport you like in wotlk, it just helped to organize a party, exactly like world chat. There's absolutely no reason not to add it.

Edited by lastnoob

I really hope that they put everyone on one realm otherwise I feel when elysiums TBC server drops it'll be the same thing everyone will go there 

Just a reminder. Please don't use two separate timelines if you do multiple tbc servers. We've seen the terrible results it has.

The Sad thing is this.... I bet you guys will launch this with quality before Crestfall opens its door.. I think i know why u partnered with them.. Your not getting the benediction core.. You guys know crestfall is a ticking time bomb and thats a good thing there community will crumble with in months and they will have no choice but to pick us or go back to legion LOL.. u guys are clever.. i cant be the only person seeing this angle?

GG Elysium im happy i picked a strong community for my first server!

Netherwing beta is coming very soon (expect the announcement in the following few weeks).

We need an update at least so people won't just roll on Netherwing and never look back

5 hours ago, Welterschaft said:

Dear administrators!

If you already have something to test, why not open an alfa testing for players?

This is gonna be a huge step forward.

Id imagine they'd do internal testing before either an open or closed beta and update on the progress would be nice.

I never understood the lack of communication. Like a tweet every week or every two weeks about what's up, is not that time consuming.

Even if it's just "we are testing stuff/we are doing boring database fixes" it's nice to hear it's going somewhere.

Gummy decided he wanted to hold onto his server for a couple months and play with friends, he will then release the code to Elysium. That's why no beta or alpha testing.

I am shamelessly starting this baseless rumor.

1 hour ago, MurderfaceMurderface said:

Gummy decided he wanted to hold onto his server for a couple months and play with friends, he will then release the code to Elysium. That's why no beta or alpha testing.

I am shamelessly starting this baseless rumor.

It's not too far fetched man. He's given his data to the Elysium team before with scriptcraft.

i support this baseless rumor.

Just before the server was about to close the second time, the admin of the server published the databases from both the initial and second release and their community created a poll that was open for about 2 weeks where it was decided to give the databases to Valkyrie-WoW and ask for a merge. On the 19th of September 2012 the merge from Scriptcraft was completed and all players that had had accounts on either the first initial release of Scriptcraft (aka Scriptcraft 1) and/or the second release (Scriptcraft 2) could log online on the Valkyrie-WoW realm to once again play on their characters.

TL'DR Scriptcraft lives on. It's called Elysium now.

Did he just give the DB with Scriptcraft? If so, i dont think he would gift his work to Elysium with the tbc code