Sign in to follow this  
prec1se

2H Weapon tier list (Horde)

Could anyone provide a tier list of the 2h weapons available in MC/BWL. This tier list should be non-biased due to orc race just in terms of raw stats and value of the 2H.

Comparing lets say Ashkandi, BRE, Obsidien blades edge, Draconic Maul, Draconic Avenger, Spinal reaper,  etc....

Thanks. Currently i own OBE and Draconic Maul and to my understanding as an undead warrior it seems OBE > draconic maul for PVE and Draconic Maul > OBE for PVP? Let me know your thoughts on 2h Tier list. 

The +8 Sword skill from obe allows hit cap to be 6% instead of 9% so that 3 hit can be replaced by Crit/Str values. 

BRE > Sulfuras/Ashkandi >R14 > UTB.

I wouldnt even consider going 2h-fury with anything other than these above.

EDIT: As a clarification. BRE will pretty much never be replaced, maybe by DeoIi from Cthun (if Orc), or Ashbringer or MOM from Naxx. When it comes to Sulfuras vs Ashkandi its a tough nut to crack. With worldbuffs Sulfuras comes out ahead by a very slim margin, but that is on bosses with 75 base resistance or less, meaning Ashkandi will probably ourperform it on several/most fights on MC/BWL. However, the slower speed (and higher top-end damage) makes Sulfuras quite a powerful choice for horde due to WF-totem.

On 25.9.2017 at 5:43 PM, prec1se said:

The +8 Sword skill from obe allows hit cap to be 6% instead of 9% so that 3 hit can be replaced by Crit/Str values. 

? that 3 hit counts for whitehits, or am i missing something ? 

i mean i would play with 6% yellow hit if i pop reclessness and then miss an execute o.O 

the + 8 sword is more likely good because of lowering the glancing hitsi thought

BRE it depends what version of the weapon is available. If its the 1 stack its decent but I'd put Ashkandi above it, if its 3 stack its insanely strong.

14 minutes ago, Haestingas said:

BRE it depends what version of the weapon is available. If its the 1 stack its decent but I'd put Ashkandi above it, if its 3 stack its insanely strong.

And if you got Badge of the Swarmguard, and if offtanks are using Annihilator or other Armor penetration items.

At least on Anathema the annihilator proc % is super low, and crystal yield doesn't stack sadly. You do have a good point about badge though, since Badge + 3 stack BRE is so much pen that some of it is wasted.

Using BRE is pretty fun actually due to managing the 3 stacks. I find myself doing a lot more hamstring when the stack is about to expire and stuff like that. You also become much better at cleaving and WW since they are so effective at keeping up stacks + DPS that you treat it far more seriously than 1hers.

You really want wbuffs though when using BRE, makes sure you have enough rage to keep use everything on CD in order to keep up stacks.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:57 AM, Paditz said:

Bonereaver is the best weapon you can get in vanilla for pvp (if 1.12 version)

LOL, Might of Menethil and Dark Edge want a word with you.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, Haestingas said:

LOL, Might of Menethil and Dark Edge want a word with you.

wMXcUQ1.jpg

maths > small braiN REDACTED

On 9/10/2017 at 6:36 PM, Paditz said:

wMXcUQ1.jpg

maths > small braiN REDACTED 

You are a moron if you think you can maintain stacks in pvp. I also love how you ignore the proc on dark edge which is incredible, and the 100-300 more hp you get from those weapons. And that's coming from a guy that's had BRE for over a year and used it a lot, great weapon but relying on stacks is idiotic in pvp.

I'd argue that BRE is supreme, especially if you don't have all the armor debuffs available.

Othervise upgraded R14 > The Untamed Blade > Sulfuras/Askhandi.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:49 AM, Haestingas said:

You are a moron if you think you can maintain stacks in pvp. I also love how you ignore the proc on dark edge which is incredible, and the 100-300 more hp you get from those weapons. And that's coming from a guy that's had BRE for over a year and used it a lot, great weapon but relying on stacks is idiotic in pvp.

Mong with a mong reply, retail BRE prof chance is 15% and I'm assuming it's the same here. It's extremely easy to maintain stacks as I used it for 3 years on feenix. Look at the maths, even 1 proc is very slightly below deoi in damage

monG

4 hours ago, Paditz said:

Mong with a mong reply, retail BRE prof chance is 15% and I'm assuming it's the same here. It's extremely easy to maintain stacks as I used it for 3 years on feenix. Look at the maths, even 1 proc is very slightly below deoi in damage

monG

Feenix? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

On 11/10/2017 at 5:31 PM, Haestingas said:

Feenix? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Yes laugh at the server that had the best core of any private server to date

44 minutes ago, Paditz said:

Yes laugh at the server that had the best core of any private server to date

As a long time member of Convulsion...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

30 minutes ago, Haestingas said:

As a long time member of Convulsion...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No valid argument so just construct a very non productive reply, sounds familiar