Welterschaft

Are you going to play on Elysium TBC realm? (poll)

Are you going to play on Elysium TBC realm?  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to play on Elysium TBC realm?

• Yes ofcourse, I'm missing good old TBC!
    • Nah, not gonna happen.

50 posts in this topic

Want to play it,after I'll be done with vanilla content. The question on my mind is - will the TBC also be fast-paced progression or not?

Anyone has an idea, when the servers will turn into tbc? i cant wait for it...wanna go for arena

Players need a good TBC server. All existing servers are garbage.

If the team Elysium will be able to make a really high-quality server, it will be great!

if there is a Pve realm then yes I would love to play it. Nighthaven  is the only realm I can join and im done with it at level 30. I got to hillsbrad and got ganked many times just trying to get lions for a quest. I hate world pvp its useless!!!

Burning Crusade is by far my favorite version of WOW.  For a lot of reasons, but primarily because the new zones were awesome and Druids/Paladins could actually tank.  

I will absolutely play on it. 

Any announcements on when can we expect having a TBC server from Elysium?

Will it be with characters started at level 60?  Will your character from standard Nighthaven carry over?  More details please!!  Cant wait!

Yo guys, can we have some information about the TBC serv ? don't wanna loss time to lvling a character lvl 60 if we can't play at TBC :/

1 hour ago, kukipu said:

Yo guys, can we have some information about the TBC serv ? don't wanna loss time to lvling a character lvl 60 if we can't play at TBC :/

The intention is to take the Nighthaven server and launch The Burning Crusade expansion on it. At this launch it will also be possible to transfer older characters from the Stratholme server for TBC. This could obviously change in the future but this is what I read elsewhere here on the forums.

22 hours ago, Zancon said:

The intention is to take the Nighthaven server and launch The Burning Crusade expansion on it. At this launch it will also be possible to transfer older characters from the Stratholme server for TBC. This could obviously change in the future but this is what I read elsewhere here on the forums.

thanks for ur feedback mate! :D

I have been informed elsewhere here on the forums that the TBC server will be new, and allow transfers from Nighthaven and from Stratholme.

1 hour ago, pakos2835 said:

what release date for TBC?

winter spring or summer 2018?

No idea bro, but i want the answer too ... x)

1.12 Drums of War patch is scheduled to be released in December 2018, therefore it is very unlikely that we'll release TBC in the first half of the year.

TBC exp is by far the greatest one. Sure every exp is offering something special  (backstory, enviroment, new raids, ...). IMHO vanilla is pretty good ... not so well balanced classes and you can't use every spell in raids because of limited slots boss have. Vanilla surely have some cons but still great game. TBC exp offers so much changes and improovments to the game that it feels like whole new (perfect) one. When i finish vanilla content you bet I'm gonna play it brah. Also thanks for the info about TBC servers.

#iamprepared

В 30.01.2018 в 11:28, Kalmar сказал:

1.12 Drums of War patch is scheduled to be released in December 2018, therefore it is very unlikely that we'll release TBC in the first half of the year.

so tbc come in 2019 =)

just wait only 1 year

Would be Freaking awesome that we would be able to transfer our Vanilla to TBC expansion and make a trip down memory lane there :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Oi dont read this mate i accidently clicked on spoiler i noticed :$