Welterschaft

Are you going to play on Elysium TBC realm? (poll)

Are you going to play on Elysium TBC realm?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to play on Elysium TBC realm?

• Yes ofcourse, I'm missing good old TBC!
    • Nah, not gonna happen.

27 posts in this topic

i'm waiting for this extension..

burning crusade was for me the better extension where i've have fun on wow

*anathema* tbc. ;) Scuba Cops will be there!

hopefully they make the right decision, do one time line and we can reunite the player base.

54 minutes ago, Ickus said:

*anathema* tbc. ;)

:) 

But can't wait. TBC is from far away the best expansion 

I get the feeling this section of the forums doesn't get enough attention to have an accurate poll

16 minutes ago, Ickus said:

I get the feeling this section of the forums doesn't get enough attention to have an accurate poll

What do you mean, almost TWENTY people have voted! That's nearly 0.0002% of the total population!

1 hour ago, Ickus said:

That's true, sadly... But this also applies for the forums as a whole. Discord (mostly) and Reddit have driven away a good chunk of the community from the forums.

1 minute ago, Josipbroz said:

That's true, sadly... But this also applies for the forums as a whole. Discord (mostly) and Reddit have driven away a good chunk of the community from the forums.

I'm really hoping you guys don't do two different timelines. That will honestly destroy whichever server is further in progression. I don't think there will be a shortage of players for a well scripted tbc server.

37 minutes ago, Ickus said:

I'm really hoping you guys don't do two different timelines. That will honestly destroy whichever server is further in progression. I don't think there will be a shortage of players for a well scripted tbc server.

Currently what we're aiming for is that everyone starts at the same point, but we haven't fully discussed and decided anything about the TBC release yet. We're just focussing on development atm.

There needs to be a 3rd choice... "Eventually... once I'm done with Vanilla content".

The problem I see myself having is that I'll want to do as much Vanilla content as I can, but then I'll have my TBC copy lagging in levels and gear.

While it's probably not possible, it would be nice if an account could be excluded from the initial copy to TBC and then flip the switch at a later date to migrate over. Maybe something like a check box on the website control panel... have it default to "Yes, copy my account to TBC" and we could uncheck the box before a deadline. Then have a button to transfer the account when we're ready.

Since I'm on Darrowshire, I know I'll have to wait a bit until TBC hits... but still, a way to delay the copy would be nice.

11 minutes ago, Guardian452 said:

There needs to be a 3rd choice... "Eventually... once I'm done with Vanilla content".

The problem I see myself having is that I'll want to do as much Vanilla content as I can, but then I'll have my TBC copy lagging in levels and gear.

While it's probably not possible, it would be nice if an account could be excluded from the initial copy to TBC and then flip the switch at a later date to migrate over. Maybe something like a check box on the website control panel... have it default to "Yes, copy my account to TBC" and we could uncheck the box before a deadline. Then have a button to transfer the account when we're ready.

Since I'm on Darrowshire, I know I'll have to wait a bit until TBC hits... but still, a way to delay the copy would be nice.

From what it sounds like both servers will go together (hopefully reading into that correctly). That should give players ample time to experience all vanilla has to offer and as an anathema player I'd be fine waiting on the Elysium players.

#reunitetheservers

15 minutes ago, Ickus said:

From what it sounds like both servers will go together (hopefully reading into that correctly). That should give players ample time to experience all vanilla has to offer and as an anathema player I'd be fine waiting on the Elysium players.

#reunitetheservers

My guy is only into the low 20s, so I've got quite a long way to go.

I'm ok with waiting a while for a TBC PvE realm.

Casual play style + wife + 2 kids + full time job + noobness = minimal progress made when playing. Ha.

ah I gotcha. Vanilla is about the journey, not the destination and that's why I love it.

3 minutes ago, Ickus said:

ah I gotcha. Vanilla is about the journey, not the destination and that's why I love it.

Totally. I'm loving my journey so far. Sometimes I'll end up spending what little time I have just tweaking my interface and addons, only to realize that I've spent 2 hours doing nothing but that and should probably head to bed so I'm not a zombie the next day. Ha.

I doubt I'll ever see the end game content for Vanilla... and I'm ok with that.

TBC was when i had the most fun in wow somehow.

sorry for this silly question but being rather new here..is there an ETA for the expansion or everything still up in the air?

9 minutes ago, Rokko said:

TBC was when i had the most fun in wow somehow.

sorry for this silly question but being rather new here..is there an ETA for the expansion or everything still up in the air?

On 10/5/2017 at 11:42 AM, Josipbroz said:

Currently what we're aiming for is that everyone starts at the same point, but we haven't fully discussed and decided anything about the TBC release yet. We're just focussing on development atm.

No ETA.

This is one of those "hurry up and wait" scenarios.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:42 PM, Josipbroz said:

Does that mean that transfers from Elysium to TBC will be earlier than expected or that Anathema players will only have option to move to TBC after Elysium is done with Naxx?

Edited by ScottK1994

Just give me the option to stay in vanilla and then you pathetic lot can go play with your flying mounts.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:55 AM, adamwarlock55 said:

i'm waiting for this extension..

burning crusade was for me the better extension where i've have fun on wow

Agree Entirely!

I am definitelely up for it, especially for the future of Nighthaven as a fresh progressive realm I have high hopes for the project !

As much as my fave experienc was in TBC, please just dont turn all servers into TBC T.T whats the point then?