aomiawech

How will Elysium fund its project in the future?

Hi

First, congratuations to your team as you are close to re-launch your server. I understand how attached you are all to the Elysium project. And I will not forget that it was Elysium who made possible for players to continue play on their Nostalrius accounts and characters.

I feel it would be benefitial to both potential players and this project for elysium to put out a statement clarifying the following:

How will Elysium continue to fund it-self in oder to cover the expenses through out the future?

Will Elysium continue to fund it-self using the same practise as before? Namingly donations and closed door transections.

Will there be changes to the way donation account that will be managed in the future? In particular, account holders, and transparency.

I ask because I intend play on this server. And I admit my main concern is server sustainability. Thanks.

Kind regards

7 hours ago, aomiawech said:

Hi

First, congratuations to your team as you are close to re-launch your server. I understand how attached you are all to the Elysium project. And I will not forget that it was Elysium who made possible for players to continue play on their Nostalrius accounts and characters.

I feel it would be benefitial to both potential players and this project for elysium to put out a statement clarifying the following:

How will Elysium continue to fund it-self in oder to cover the expenses through out the future?

Will Elysium continue to fund it-self using the same practise as before? Namingly donations and closed door transections.

Will there be changes to the way donation account that will be managed in the future? In particular, account holders, and transparency.

I ask because I intend play on this server. And I admit my main concern is server sustainability. Thanks.

Kind regards

This project has 10 times more chances to sustain compare to any other especially compare to the LH .

Keep in mind this project have history of 10 years sustainability and working , there is no any other project who have been working for such long period of time.

This is more than enough evidence that none of your concerns are even concerns for the project and you should not worry at all about it ;)

Have fun and play if you enjoy <3

/Kind regards Killerduki

U start turning his post ( In fact, one of the few NON-Hostile ) into some something completely different.

After the whole drama people will probably not donate and the server will have to fund itself ( because they ( The Team ) are willing to pay the price in my opinion ) BUT after a certain period of time when / if  everything goes well and credibility in the team is restored to some extent people will begin to donate again.

Еspecially those ( New Players ) who are not burdened by the recent events that took place in the project.

Edited by Krosus

It's simple, they sustain themselves by players giving them money, be it donations, character or gold purchases.

Don't buy or donate and they have zero funds.

6 hours ago, killerduki said:

This project has 10 times more chances to sustain compare to any other especially compare to the LH .

Keep in mind this project have history of 10 years sustainability and working , there is no any other project who have been working for such long period of time.

This is more than enough evidence that none of your concerns are even concerns for the project and you should not worry at all about it ;)

Have fun and play if you enjoy <3

/Kind regards Killerduki

I like how you didnt even answer his question in any substantive way.

Well done, you should run for politics.

3 hours ago, Krosus said:

U start turning his post ( In fact, one of the few NON-Hostile ) into some something completely different.

After the whole drama people will probably not donate and the server will have to fund itself ( because they ( The Team ) are willing to pay the price in my opinion ) BUT after a certain period of time when / if  everything goes well and credibility in the team is restored to some extent people will begin to donate again.

Еspecially those ( New Players ) who are not burdened by the recent events that took place in the project.

I agree with you , everyone ask Transparency , but when Project itself pays it from it's own pocked , nobody give any shit about this , but when Project is forced to return their own money spent for it , then all goes like Atomic Bomb did happen.

2 hours ago, Unbreakable said:

It's simple, they sustain themselves by players giving them money, be it donations, character or gold purchases.

Don't buy or donate and they have zero funds.

You don't have to donate, nobody force you , whoever wish to donate it's up to their choice and will .

Whether you like it or not , that is irrelevant to even debate and pointless.

2 hours ago, DarknessCalls said:

I like how you didnt even answer his question in any substantive way.

Well done, you should run for politics.

I did answer all his questions in 1 statement , there is no point to say anything more than that .

/Kind regards Killerduki

You guys have to realize that the only reason why Elysium has become so big and successfull was Nostalrius gift to them. Without Nostalrius help, nobody would know Elysium now. Unfortunately, recent behaviour has finally revealed that Elysium is not worth carrying Nostalrius legacy.

Too bad Lights Hope is not too. They will do the same sht and end up the same way Elysium just did.

This is what ppl in african countries must feel like, all they can vote for are corrupt, lying bastards. Choose between pest and cholera.

What the vanilla community needs are honest, ambitious Devs with visions

52 minutes ago, Revo said:

You guys have to realize that the only reason why Elysium has become so big and successfull was Nostalrius gift to them. Without Nostalrius help, nobody would know Elysium now. Unfortunately, recent behaviour has finally revealed that Elysium is not worth carrying Nostalrius legacy.

Too bad Lights Hope is not too. They will do the same sht and end up the same way Elysium just did.

This is what ppl in african countries must feel like, all they can vote for are corrupt, lying bastards. Choose between pest and cholera.

What the vanilla community needs are honest, ambitious Devs with visions

LH is actually being pretty damn transparent.

Have you read up on their forum about how the account restore tool here works and seen that they've posted the server bills and donation list?

I've yet to see any of that come out of the EP staff.

Hell, when asked, a GM was totally clueless about how the restore tool worked... and those that do know, have yet to answer any questions about how safe it is to use.

21 hours ago, killerduki said:

you , whoever wish to donate it's up to their choice and will .

Whether you like it or not , that is irrelevant to even debate and pointless.

You truly are an idiot.  The op asked how they will get funds and I listed the ways.