Shenna

Nighthaven: 3 months after launch

Dear players,

Three months have passed since the launch of Nighthaven. We are glad to see how much our community has grown on the server, and how well the project is doing. Once again we want to thank you, the Nighthaven community, who have been with us since November.

We hope you've been enjoying the chaos and look forward to our next patch which includes the long awaited... Battlegrounds!

We wish you happy adventures, and long may it continue.

otn7nk.jpg

Overall I enjoyed the project, fresh server with good solid population, great community, and very few crashes with little lag, but then the big epic mount  exploit after patch 1.4 came out, at that point I had to stop playing when nothing was done about it, though I may come back some day. Hope the developers learned a valuable lesson from that. 

Wasnt expecting warrior numbers to be sooo high.Literally close to 30% are warriors lol?

Also paladins 2nd most played character on the server(I know its only 1 side still tho , double of shamans).Crazy

these statistics are false. the horde has many more population than the alliance that has always been on all servers and this says they are almost the same ... in addition to that from patch 1.4 the server fell apart. ... there are low lvl campers everywhere ... flying routes champion ... and GMs do nothing ... I left the server too ..

Edited by Fulzamoth
removed formatting so message fit screen

21 hours ago, thesidegoobhou said:

New here, what happened with mounts on 1.4? 

tons of players bought epic mounts for only around 200 gold at start of the patch instead of the intended 1000, devs didn't do anything so i guess they felt it wasn't worth trying to fix, but that's why a lot of players who've been here for a while have them.