Sign in to follow this  
Mitycircin

[GUIDE] Prot Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants(Updated to patch 1.8)

It's good for Vael but that's it.  But yes I run into so many tanks on Darrowshire that are using daggers for everything.  I try to explain to them about the rage formula fix but usually falls on deaf ears.

55 minutes ago, Vilius said:

It's good for Vael but that's it.  But yes I run into so many tanks on Darrowshire that are using daggers for everything.  I try to explain to them about the rage formula fix but usually falls on deaf ears.

At least it tells you what tanks are noobs and which ones know how to play, though many raid leaders fall under the noob category on that as well.

4 hours ago, Garun said:

Is IF still worth farming for nowadays over Quel?

From a threat perspective, definitely. Unless you got access to Crulshorukh or AQ40-weapons.

U forgot the shield argent defender for aoe tanking. Brilliant if combined with blessing of protection and shield Spike.

You do realise that bop drops all your threat for the duration right? So that can only be used every 10 minutes

21 hours ago, Ram said:

U forgot the shield argent defender for aoe tanking. Brilliant if combined with blessing of protection and shield Spike.

1 hour ago, Nirinia said:

You do realise that bop drops all your threat for the duration right? So that can only be used every 10 minutes

I am quite sure he ment Blessing of Sanctuary.