[Addon] ModifiedPowerAuras

2 hours ago, Shino said:

- Fixed static bug when only cds are in an dynamic group
- Added orientation for dynamic groups
- Added option to center it to the origin or just let is grow
- Added option to sort it ascendently

Found a few issues with the latest update:
1. Mpowa no longer seem to auto detect ability icons anymore
2. Orientation doesn't seem to do anything (I don't even know what it should be doing). Also a thing that I forgot to record is that this setting will reset every time you set it to something > go out of settings > go into settings and open the aura that you just changed orientation on.
3. When "No centering" is enabled then when the auras being tracked and a new one gets tracked it will "push" all the previously tracked auras a bit... very poor explanation but oh well.. xD (You can see it in the video) 

1. It can't detect the icon from an cooldown

2. I have no clue what you did there but it works fine for me xD

3. That is normal since the anchoring changes a little.

Edit: Maybe try a fresh savedVariables?

Edited by Shino

Tried with the latest version again (b42) and it all seems to work perfectly now :D

I got 1 last request though; add an option to change spacing between auras in the dynamic group

31 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

Tried with the latest version again (b42) and it all seems to work perfectly now :D

I got 1 last request though; add an option to change spacing between auras in the dynamic group

Had the feeling you would ask for that :>

Will see if I can squeeze it in the next few days :>

cheers!

There's an issue with the sliders for moving x/y position of the aura. They only seem to move in increments of 5, and if you hold down SHIFT to move in increments of 1, the value will just snap back to the closest multiple of 5, when you let go of shift. You can get around this by shift-clicking to move, then continuing to hold shift and clicking the X to close the aura editor.

Also, when you try to manually move the aura around by clicking and dragging it, it snaps to certain positions. You can't move it exactly where you want because it keeps snapping onto a grid.

Intentional, or...?

No not intentional but for some reason I couldn't get it to work at the time I implemented that feature, will fix it soon.

I like your avatar.

How do I make mpowa track when Counterattack is usable? (Similar mechanic as Warriors Overpower ability. i.e. being usable when X event happens)

On 3/18/2017 at 5:09 PM, baginda4ka said:

can som1 help me with flametongue check if its not active? ty <3

If it is a weapon enchantment, MPOWA can't track it.

1 hour ago, Cruzix said:

How do I make mpowa track when Counterattack is usable? (Similar mechanic as Warriors Overpower ability. i.e. being usable when X event happens)

There is nothing implemented to track that.

And I don't intend to implement something like that.

Edited by Shino

9 minutes ago, Shino said:

There is nothing implemented to track that.

And I don't intend to implement something like that.

Aw alright, hmm gotta find an additional addon for that purpose then.

Thanks for the quick response! :)

5 hours ago, laytya said:

Shino, I implemented Weapon enchant tracking in original POWA, may be u can get it from there?

https://github.com/laytya/PowerAuras-vanilla

The problem is not that I am not able to implement it. I just don't think that this belongs into this addon.

MPOWA is capable of tracking Windfury as only useful weapon proc, which does NOT depend on the weaponframe buff. The rest is trivial and can be displayed with an Buff addon like VCB of Buffolo.

Edited by Shino

problem not in display buff. I did it because i always miss rebuff of WF or FT or poison =) so i just added it to POWA to see absence of weapon enchant

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to track absence of ANY pally aura with MPOWA?

My use case of this addon is the same as Laytya said upper: I want to have reminders that I buffed myself at least with one of alternatives.

Hmm, please explain the general idea, how can this be configured?

I found that one configuration slot allows to set a single buff name and there is a invert checkbox that allows to show sign when buff isn't here.

But here I need to set condition with several auras name like if not devotion aura and not retribution aura, etc.

В 08.04.2017 в 02:00, theoden сказал:

Hmm, please explain the general idea, how can this be configured?

I found that one configuration slot allows to set a single buff name and there is a invert checkbox that allows to show sign when buff isn't here.

But here I need to set condition with several auras name like if not devotion aura and not retribution aura, etc.

Classic POWA can do it... but i dont know why u like MPOWA =))