Arigatos

Black Lotus

I like the idea of simply adding the TBC change early. making the lotus capable of dropping off any high lvl herb

because it is something that blizzard did do, just not in vanilla, and most people who like vanilla love TBC too so I don't see this being a big deal. certainly better than simply adding a vendor imo

Edited by ironskillet2

I like the idea of simply adding the TBC change early. making the lotus capable of dropping off any high lvl herb

because it is something that blizzard did do, just not in vanilla, and most people who like vanilla love TBC too so I don't see this being a big deal. certainly better than simply adding a vendor imo

That 1.13 experience !

There was no 1.13 patch. The next major patch after 1.12 was 2.0. The fel lotus for BC flasks did drop off any BC herb, but black lotus continued to be 1 per hour per zone, so I'm not sure I see how 'Blizzard did it', when they didn't.

There is enough bl for entire server, peope just dont sell it. I have 84 for myself and im not going to sell it. Bl has dynamic spawn rate.

Edited by Uglyaf

12 years ahead with tactics, theorycrafting and gameplay guides, still depending on flask. Wow. The whole lotus discussion is totally overrated. You think you need it, but you don't. Let me cite from the world 2nd kel thuzad killers <Risen>: "World 2nd, US first. No world-buff consumable cheese."

They killed him without world buffs back in 2006 and you guys are so bad that you desire flasks for MC, BWL and aq in 2017. Think about it.

http://www.risen-guild.com/naxxramas.html

Edited by Ram

2 hours ago, Ram said:

12 years ahead with tactics, theorycrafting and gameplay guides, still depending on flask. Wow. The whole lotus discussion is totally overrated. You think you need it, but you don't. Let me cite from the world 2nd kel thuzad killers <Risen>: "World 2nd, US first. No world-buff consumable cheese."

They killed him without world buffs back in 2006 and you guys are so bad that you desire flasks for MC, BWL and aq in 2017. Think about it.

Yea... and ... no one said they "need" the lotus. Also ... they didn't do sub 1 hour mc and sub 1 hour bwl clears years ago .... lol I think it's Dreamstate does what a 24 min or 32 min MC or something ridiculously fast.... yea flasks I'm sure assist with speeds like that. Gotta remember people taking 4 6 8 hours to do raids back in the day (not saying they were good at it with those times but that's what it took) 

1 hour ago, Docken said:

Yea... and ... no one said they "need" the lotus.

On 11.12.2016 at 6:00 AM, Arigatos said:

Ofc raiding without flasks is not possible

Well, if lotus costs more than 50g one could get the impression that lotus are absolutely mandatory. Raid leaders who force their members to use flask are absolutely stupid unless they try legit speed runs or server firsts. As a raid lead, before forcing 39 others to farm some over priced stuff, you should force them to use simple addons like luna UI, dpsmate or eavesdrop to give better options for combat analyzation. Going this way you can actually improve instead of mindlessly farming 40*50g for a lotus.

Edited by Ram

if someone could move that into the "suggestions" area instead of posting it here, that would be great.

I'd do it, but i have no personal experience on that topic so far.

Edited by flowqz

I liked the way they did it for TBC with Fel Lotus. It would be interesting if they did this with "Black Lotus Zones", where each herb in the higher level zones has a small chance to proc a lotus.

В 23.01.2017 в 14:27, Athene сказал:

1% chance to drop a black lotus on dreamfoil, plaguebloom, icecap and others high level herbs.

Actually, the only reasonable thought in this thread.

On 1/23/2017 at 3:27 AM, Athene said:

1% chance to drop a black lotus on dreamfoil, plaguebloom, icecap and others high level herbs.

Stupid. 

Just raise the spawn rate in Silithus/Winterspring/EPL. 

On 1/28/2017 at 0:54 AM, Lifealert said:

Stupid. 

Just raise the spawn rate in Silithus/Winterspring/EPL. 

yeah its stupid if that happens then i also want crusader strike

On 13/01/2017 at 2:00 PM, Ram said:

You're on crack bruh, those guilds raided 4h per day 6 days a week, we're doing mc/bwl/ony in 3h ... And if you weren't retarded you'd have noticed they killed it 3 months after 1.11 release, Naxx wouldn't last 1 week in Anathema

Edited by Jayseric