OcClutch

Is Ret Paladin Good In PvE?

Ive been interested in leaving my healing role and rolling dps... idk if ret is good or not, what do you peps think?

It's possible with dedication and a thick skin - you need to be up to the challenge of farming mats/gold for consumables and come prepared to every raid.

Keep track of one of the top raiding Ret Paladins playing - Smiter - he took my playstyle/rotation and perfected it both here and on Vanilla Gaming where he and I played the past few months:

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Smiter

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/PlayerOverview.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Smiter

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Smiterr

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/PlayerOverview.aspx?realm=VG&player=Smiterr

Ret pallys are a blast for solo pve. But truly useless in raids. Their best dps is comparable to a crappy rogues worst dps. The only time a ret pally can keep up with a raid group's other dps is when the other dps really sucks. There are a lot of people that swear they were, or know someone who was an amazing ret pally, but most likely, the rest of the raid groups dps just sucked and their tanks and heals were the amazing ones.

If you really want it I guess you can find a guild that takes you into their raid roster, but there were like 100 alliance raiding guilds on nost, makes what... 500 paladins? 3 of which were ret?

If you really want it I guess you can find a guild that takes you into their raid roster, but there were like 100 alliance raiding guilds on nost, makes what... 500 paladins? 3 of which were ret?

I'd say there was about a baker's dozen of raiding Ret Paladins or thereabouts

AUTISM

linking raidstats of фекал guilds where everyone has average 300 dps doesn't mean that player or the spec is good

Inb4 Killerduki comes in and says Ret is great DPS

The only time you'll be brought to raid as Ret is if you've got a Nightfall. Even with leet epix and tons of consumables, you still do less DPS than a blue-geared Rogue or Mage. You'll be brought to raid for pally buffs, Nightfall debuff, and maybe some dispels / emergency heals.

Inb4 Killerduki comes in and says Ret is great DPS

The only time you'll be brought to raid as Ret is if you've got a Nightfall. Even with leet epix and tons of consumables, you still do less DPS than a blue-geared Rogue or Mage. You'll be brought to raid for pally buffs, Nightfall debuff, and maybe some dispels / emergency heals.

Inb4 you trashtalk more with false information where Warrior offtank are the ones that should always bring Nightfall with them and not Paladin since it suck for dps:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=22868

/Kind regards Killerduki

linking raidstats of фекал guilds where everyone has average 300 dps doesn't mean that player or the spec is good

I'd rather be in a фекал guild as you put it than be in yours which is full of complete douchebag human beings who take a 12 year old video game much too seriously...

But that's me!

Edited by Theloras

Depends on what you mean by "good"? You will be able to out-dps hunters and sub-par dpses like that if you put alot of effort into it.

You will be able to out-dps hunters and sub-par dpses like that if you put alot of effort into it.

if those "hunters" and "sub-par dpses" put a lot of effort into it aswell, you're at the bottom once again. basically what you are doing is forcing yourself to play with mouthbreathers so your spec is even somewhat competitive. give it a rest will ya.

if those "hunters" and "sub-par dpses" put a lot of effort into it aswell, you're at the bottom once again. basically what you are doing is forcing yourself to play with mouthbreathers so your spec is even somewhat competitive. give it a rest will ya.

No, you will always out-dps a hunter with the same effort and gear (past a certain point).

Edited by simppi

I'm saying we're all laughing at you.

Happy to entertain ^_^

I'm saying we're all laughing at you.

Happy to entertain ^_^

Basically you will have 60% from dd class.

You may eat everything that use range dd and melee dd.

Have stack of dark runes and mana potions.

Steal all crit items from warriors(you need many crit to have nonstop vengeance, top gear+top buff = 50+% crit).

Make other buffs like tribut run, blasted lands and other, crit flower from felwood.

Case warrior will have good items and all that buffs - he will aggro mobs\boss and die soon(any good dd),

yes of course holy damage make more trit, but you have buble, selfheal. You may upgrade from 60% raid damage to 90%, if you save buffs and other raid members are lazy, you will be able to do top5-top3 in best case(as example in molten core).

It's too hard, better to have real dd class. But it's possible if you will spend anoth time for raid preparing.

http://radikal.ru/users/Shuraken007#alb=Shen_Retric

Edited by shuraken007

14859799_10154018815705418_5084930147286

Hunters DPS vs Pala DPS.

/Kind regards Killerduki

posting screenshots from Feenix on Elysium-forum makes you like a fool. How can you even compare those servers. Also it seems like you joined a PUG, best envoirment to show your skills.

Saw some of the Youtube-Videos of Theloras with the title "viable DPS @..." i was just disgusted. Not only that you could be in a proper specc, you just comsumed the debuffslots with your worthless фекал.

All people that call Ret-paladins good DPS in raids are just trash in my eyes. Just go to the trainer and respecc to a proper raidroll. Thank you.

Retpaladins are not viable! THEY ARE фекал, OKEY?!