madderdim

Un'goro is dead

He's trying to come up with a new material to completely monopolize as they did leather on Nostalrius in Un'Goro Crater. At least that is my guess.

Edited by Faith

Leave my elemental earths alone!

Thats how i made 250g just grind leveling 37-42 LOL

Well it's now the best source of materials for the most needed consumable in AQ.

wow!! 250 whole gold????

You must be new to Vanilla.   That is a lot of money, especially for that level.  Only need 90 for your level 40 mount, but I didn't get that until level 52 on my first toon on server.

At that low of a level to get his mount taken care of + over 20% of his epic mount taken care of is extremely good.

You must be new to Vanilla. That is a lot of money, especially for that level. Only need 90 for your level 40 mount, but I didn't get that until level 52 on my first toon on server.

At that low of a level to get his mount taken care of + over 20% of his epic mount taken care of is extremely good.

Bofa = confirmed noob? Heard it here boys.

Nano said that they were working on a way to combat the Mafia/Cartel farming. Post: https://gyazo.com/385bd0493af4e7f8f134f3de1a37e2cc

Should be interesting, and even if they make it so you can't set timers by randomizing the spawns - simple macroeconomics states that the price would increase and the profit would remain the same. So I'm interested to see how they "fix it". Supply and demand baby.

If a "team" have a zone locked down - Rather than ask the GM's to do something about it, how about people get a team together and destroy them?

It is a PvP server by all accounts... 

If a "team" have a zone locked down - Rather than ask the GM's to do something about it, how about people get a team together and destroy them?

It is a PvP server by all accounts... 

Gotta get a team with both alliance and horde on the same side then, since that is the way of the cartel

You must be new to Vanilla.   That is a lot of money, especially for that level.  Only need 90 for your level 40 mount, but I didn't get that until level 52 on my first toon on server.

yes very good :) I'm bad at farming gold because I really like to spend it! :) Sadly the same as RL for me hehe.. good thing i make a lot of $$

Sure it's a lot of money for a lvl 40 but grinding for 5 levels for what we make in an hour in ungoro is what he was getting at I'm sure ^^

Edited by Monroex

We'll see how much of the Cartel has survived the downtime.

5cPZDG6.jpg

CarteL will return and take ungoro just like we did b4 nost shutdown =)

If a "team" have a zone locked down - Rather than ask the GM's to do something about it, how about people get a team together and destroy them?

It is a PvP server by all accounts...

Yes that is the point. If unbind and an army of tards can get a piece of the market then pretty much anyone can.

5cPZDG6.jpg

CarteL will return and take ungoro just like we did b4 nost shutdown =)

No, No you won't. Talk big buddy, but we'll see when it comes time.

No, No you won't. Talk big buddy, but we'll see when it comes time.

0vZ90KE.jpg

Are you just a random pve fuccboi or hiding real name? Come crater I'll duel you for 1k gold :D