Sign in to follow this  
Muhsogyny

First Broken Tooth of the server

On 16.2.2017. at 11:32 PM, cargalia said:

idiots. they spread lies on nost forum and on this one to reduce competition. its an 8hr spawn and spawns only at spot #2 behind a tree slighty up the hill.

Why I would lie when I allready tamed him? He spawns on all 3 locations, period

I dunno how it works on the other servers, but on Anathema and Darrowshire, it seems that he can spawn at all three locations and the spawn time is roughly 4 hours.

Given that when I tamed him on Anathema, he was on a 7.5 hour respawn down to the very second, and he only spawned at the tree, I'm inclined to believe that it's been changed among all the servers and the above time is the new respawn time and the above locations occur on all the servers.

Just throwin' my two cents in here.

On 16-2-2017 at 9:04 AM, tchoubidouwa said:

hi guys

got it again for a friend, spot 3 at 08:50am, on elysium

hf and gl all

Did you login your friends account and get it for him?

post account and character names,

account sharing isn't allowed.

nope, nope, and nope.

i go to badlands, and see some dude wait and dont know about how this post can help. so i tell us to read some info here, and help them waiting at spawn spot. you know, something like free help, just to see people happy.

On 3/20/2017 at 0:10 PM, smokeit said:

Did you login your friends account and get it for him?

post account and character names,

account sharing isn't allowed.

lol... 

30.04 @ 22:50 Server Time, Spot 3

01.05 @ 02:20 Server Time, Spot 1

And dont forgett to attack him, befor taming >_>

Today, I am on messenger with a good friend. I am a 60 orc hunter. He is a 47 night elf hunter.  I convinced him that now was a good time to get broken tooth, because we are on Zeth server, and not many people are looking for BT right now. He gets there first, and he is at the GY looking at all the spawn points with eagle eye.  I get to Kargath, and start running toward the area... He tells me he is already bored.  I said to him "I can help with that"

I remember  This prank.  So I stabled my pet, and I found a level 37 cat. Tamed it. and named it BrokenTooth. 

I set my pet to stand next to the fortress spawn point and waited.  In messenger I see he types 1111111111111111111 in chat and then goes REALLY quiet.  Suddenly he is at my pet and trying to tame it LOL. he casts tame beast, and I attack him with it.  I am moving my pet behind him. tame fails so he feigns death, traps pet, casts tame beast again... and my pet disappears. In chat he is going "I FOUND IT WHY IS IT NOT ELITE"  OH MY GOD IT DISSAPPEAREDD WTFFFFFF

Then I walk up to him with my pet in tow.  He goes "I. Will. Send. TWO. ASSASSINS. AT YOU"  

We go back to the gy. He tells me "Watch for the spawn I am going to make a sandwich"  30 seconds after he AFKs broken tooth ACTUALLY spawns at the Fortress.  OMG what do I do.  I spam chat in all caps. he doesnt respond. So I start hitting him with my axes. (What else can I do?)  he comes back to his keyboard and says "are you joking"  I'm like GO GO GO GO.  He mounts up and follows my toon toward the fortress. and he types to me "IF this is another prank I will 100% get on a plane tonight, and kill you"

He is pleasantly surprised when we get there. Gets his tame, and I dont have to search my bushes for assassins on my way to work tomorrow.

It´s an old post but perhaps it helps another Hunter.

Tamed him today at 12:00 at Spot 3.

Only ride thorugh Badlands for a quest (i´m lvl 43) and saw him there, so i have decide to abandoned my beautiful Boar from RFK and tamed BT.

If i was lvl 39 i camped in Badlands 3 days and never see him ^^, if u are lucky u get him :).