Sign in to follow this  
Muhsogyny

First Broken Tooth of the server

Zeth`kur - Just tamed him before servers went down around 12:50ish pm server time around the tree "2" image on the map up top ^^^

hi guys, here to post some timer about elysium pvp. they are all confirmed, i saw tamed with my 2 eyes. maybe there is other spawn time, i just post what i saw.

02:50 spot 2

10:30 spot 2

12h30 spot 3

14:20 spot 1

17:40 spot 1

gl all

Edited by tchoubidouwa

Shandris NightElf hunter killed Broken Tooth.Looks like if he cant have it, nobody will according to his ideology. So Horde, if you care Kill on sight

5 minutes ago, Ghecko said:

any clue what the respawn timer is...heard everything from 4 hours to 9..

I'm almost sure its 4-5 hours, not 8-9.

On the day i tamed him i first say him getting killed at around 0:50, and then saw him spawning at 11:20.(i was camping him with eagle eye on all 3 spots since about 8:30) I saw a post on the forums at around 16:00 that he got killed again, and tamed him myself around 20:00, so 4-5 hours would make sense.

Also keep in mind he shouldn't have an exact respawn time, much rather an interval where he can spawn.

I can confirm that what Trales said is most likely accurate. The respawn timer was indeed four hours on Darrowshire and Anathema, so it's probably the same on Zeth'kur.

Congratz on your Broken Tooth tames, guys! <3

32 minutes ago, Idril said:

stop camping it plz -.-

That's how many get their BT, m8 :p The best part is that he has three respawn times. So, even if one camps one spot, he may spawn at any of the others! Isn't that clever?

If you don't have time to camp a place, yourself, then you can speak with other hunters hunting him and get the spawn times. People rotate in and out of the hunt all the time, no one can be camping 24/7 after all, and you're bound to find someone who can tell you the time to be back and ready to attempt a tame. That way, you don't have to camp!

Another strategy is to be there after a server restart or crash. These can be a little difficult to predict, so if you want to take advantage of crashes, you might want to consider leaving your hunter at any of the BT spawns and leveling up a different character in the meantime. When the server crashes, you can hop right on your hunter, and you'll have been productive while waiting for him. During an announced restart, on the other hand, you could bring your hunter there during the time they give you to prepare for the restart. You can usually see just how long the restart or shutdown is by checking the Elysium twitter or something, but I've found that crashes tend to spawn rares back, and little restarts don't seem to do anything of the sort. A long shutdown might, but once again, you have to be prepared to be one of the first back online.

Good luck, m8.

It's really good only for PvP, don't bother waiting for it if you don't plan on doing PvP as your main purpose on 60

Hey all.

Saw him at 16:10 server time at third spot and tamed him at 18:10 at the same place.

So respawn timer is 2hours? Could be spawn time random? I'm confused cause I was camping there for 2 days and didn't saw him once.

Well, good luck hunters!

Edited by Maesha

idiots. they spread lies on nost forum and on this one to reduce competition. its an 8hr spawn and spawns only at spot #2 behind a tree slighty up the hill.

3 hours ago, Xylon666Darkstar said:

Broken Tooth killed by Horde hunters while an Alliance hunter was mid taming him post server restart on Elysium PvP.

Summerrain, Axoo, Xarter, enjoy your 100% KOS's.

what location did he spawn @?