Sign in to follow this  
Theloras

Paladin Bug Compendium

does eye for an eye dmg get increased by vengeance?

im curious for that clip you showed he only has 1 point in vengeance right?

Edited by kegboy

8 hours ago, kegboy said:

does eye for an eye dmg get increased by vengeance?

im curious for that clip you showed he only has 1 point in vengeance right?

yes he only had 1/5 points in Vengeance since he also had Reckoning so he had a 0/25/26 Reck spec - E4E also scales with Vengeance and Sanctity Aura:

1857 x 0.30 = 557 base E4E return dmg

557 x 1.5 = 836 base E4E crit return dmg

836 x 1.13 = 944 E4E with Sanctity and +3% Holy dmg from 1/5 Vengeance (or close enough to the 947 E4E crit back)

Since im completionist i want this topic to be full.  The retribution aura should do holy dmg instead of physical.  Even though the dmg is the same,  the fact that it is not a holy dmg hurts threat generation a bit.  If we think about it,  base attack speed on mobs is about 2 secs,  that means we get hit around 30 times per minute assuming we're not aoeing. 

When righterious fury is on,  it buffs threat from holy attacks by 100% (assuming you're specced)  , so you should be doing atleast 4-5 concecrates (rank 1) much of threat per minute if you have that aura. 

Same problem with druid's thorn buff,  it does physical and not nature damage

Edited by eXtence

34 minutes ago, eXtence said:

Since im completionist i want this topic to be full.  The retribution aura should do holy dmg instead of physical.  Even though the dmg is the same,  the fact that it is not a holy dmg hurts threat generation a bit.  If we think about it,  base attack speed on mobs is about 2 secs,  that means we get hit around 30 times per minute assuming we're not aoeing. 

When righterious fury is on,  it buffs threat from holy attacks by 100% (assuming you're specced)  , so you should be doing atleast 4-5 concecrates (rank 1) much of threat per minute if you have that aura. 

Same problem with druid's thorn buff,  it does physical and not nature damage

Retribution Aura is doing Holy Damage but it is shown as "physical" , check the Combat log and you can see it is saying "Holy Damage".

The way how it is now is Blizzlike and was proven thru Video about the "White Damage" during Vanilla . (Just Visual bug, but working properly).

/Kind regards Killerduki

I will check it tomorrow to be 100% sure. But I do believe i checked out before posting.  Might even tripple check to be more secure

So I may be wrong, but I can't for the life of me remember seeing yellow dodges/misses/parries on command procs back in vanilla.  I know it could partially resist off higher level mobs/bosses, but I got a command parry on my pally and my brain just broke for a second.  I tried looking it up and all I found was people yelling at each other without really coming to full agreement.  

Do we have concrete data on whether this is working properly?

35 minutes ago, Warmarrer said:

So I may be wrong, but I can't for the life of me remember seeing yellow dodges/misses/parries on command procs back in vanilla.  I know it could partially resist off higher level mobs/bosses, but I got a command parry on my pally and my brain just broke for a second.  I tried looking it up and all I found was people yelling at each other without really coming to full agreement.  

Do we have concrete data on whether this is working properly?

It's working as intended and Blizzlike

8 hours ago, Theloras said:

No Paladin love in this week's patch notes - hopefully next week will see our remaining bugs fixed :)

hey , here is full details of bugged Spider boss :

The bug within Spider Boss :

http://wow.gamepedia.com/High_Priestess_Mar'li_(original)

As soon as she webs everyone she will attack the person with the highest aggro that has not been webbed (usually a healer if they are out of range.)

1- In our last run it was attacking people within the webs "while many was outside and waiting boss to come".
2- When she transformed , she wipe out all of the threats from the Tank without even using her Web ability.

Here is Video so you can see easier what happen when she transform :

(2:17 she transform but uses web in order to switch and run toward ranges and those who are not under web ) .

Published on Dec 6, 2006

This require reporting.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

Still waiting one-handed weapon spec and sor partial resists fixed :S it is annoying and terrible for us prot paladins :s

/kInd regards Killerduki

13 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Still waiting one-handed weapon spec and sor partial resists fixed :S it is annoying and terrible for us prot paladins :s

/kInd regards Killerduki

lolprot

4 hours ago, Drehar said:

Well with 1hand wep spec being broken I don't feel so bad putting 4 points into Reckoning

5man are not problem , raids are.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Any of you guys want to take charge of this for me?

I currently have 3/5 Reckoning and it will NOT proc for me ever. I've repeatedly sat down to get crit and it has never procced.

Edit NM. I am still getting the stacks but I can't see the buff for it.

Edited by Drehar

Hi All,

Don't know this is a bug or just my bad memory, but should not Divine Intellect affect the base intel as well as the intel stuff we are wearing (at least in a Vanilla build)?

Up to now I'm lvl13, have 29 (white) intel on my character sheet for a total of 404 mana points but with 4 points in Divine Intellect.

I guess this "should" have been increased by 8% for a total of 31 Intel and 434 mana points as the text says "Increase your total Intellect by X%"

Have someone the opportunity to check with intel stuff equipped to confirm this is working as intended ?

Hi all. 
Just yesterday installed Swing timer addon and what i see: In melee combat if you use HL or FL autoattack is refresh its CD. So after i cast any heal (2-3 sec with mob interrupt) i wait for 3.7 (my weapon speed) sec more for next swing?! Its bug or not?

Either it's a text-based bug or an incorrect buff, but spell text on Blessing of Might reads as higher than what is displayed on the active buff itself. Possible that the percentage increase from Improved Blessing of Might talent (which I've maxed out) is being applied to Blessing of Might at all?

Spell text: "Places a blessing on the target, increasing melee attack power by 42..."

Active Buff text: "Increases melee attack power by 35."

--ArchAngel109

22 minutes ago, ArchAngel109 said:

Either it's a text-based bug or an incorrect buff, but spell text on Blessing of Might reads as higher than what is displayed on the active buff itself. Possible that the percentage increase from Improved Blessing of Might talent (which I've maxed out) is being applied to Blessing of Might at all?

Spell text: "Places a blessing on the target, increasing melee attack power by 42..."

Active Buff text: "Increases melee attack power by 35."

--ArchAngel109

common issue when you spec into Imp BoMight - it only displays the base attack power

This particular display error is not isolated to Paladin Blessings.  Mark of the Wild for Druids exhibits the same behavior.  The spell in your hotbar will show correct info, including any talent buffing.  The buff icon will show information that does NOT include any talent buffing that could have influenced the casting.  For this reason, you have to rely on what you see in the hotbar or in your Spells window, rather than what the buff icon says claims.

It's fine if there's no talents improving the buff, but if there are you'll see a discrepancy depending on where you look.  Learn to trust which one you should be paying attention to.