Sign in to follow this  
Kanem1

Horde Druids Beware

There are some ally rankers that get salty. The only way they know to win is by reporting druids for wall jumping and kiting. I have played on Vanilla Private Servers for 4.5 years. I have never seen a GM say you cannot jump on roofs on WSG. I am not sure if this GM is inexperienced or if he is part of the ally ranking team, but win at your own peril.

TJgNhmJ.pngDtzXZ9m.png

1 hour ago, Oakenlix said:

Really, whats wrong with that GM?

There are plenty of jumps druids do while running the flag. It is kind of the signature of a druid who isn't фекал. There is even a fence certain races can walk through on the ally side. All of these things are commonplace in warsong gulch games with people who play a lot. This GM is saying you cannot jump onto the roof hordeside tunnel. This is just a joke, the GM said he watched the game waited 20 mins for the horde queue to pop then took our FC from our game against another full premade instantly. Gave him this warning and deserter. I have never seen anything like this ever.

7 minutes ago, Kanem1 said:

There are plenty of jumps druids do while running the flag. It is kind of the signature of a druid who isn't фекал. There is even a fence certain races can walk through on the ally side. All of these things are commonplace in warsong gulch games with people who play a lot. This GM is saying you cannot jump onto the roof hordeside tunnel. This is just a joke, the GM said he watched the game waited 20 mins for the horde queue to pop then took our FC from our game against another full premade instantly. Gave him this warning and deserter. I have never seen anything like this ever.

I understand that and agree with you, my question was more like "wtf is this gm doing".

Horde tunnel roof?  wow.  That's not hard for any race.  Am I misunderstanding something here? 

Should've probably titled this different tho, looks more like a QQ thread on being a poor druid.  More like an 'overzealous GM' issue.

-edit sp

Edited by Sbd

This GM should learn something about decent gameplay. Everyone is able to do that. Its just a matter of good character control. Many good druids did that in old retail movies explaining proper jumps which usual noobs cant afford by first attempt.  It never was punishable action. LOL

Can we get staff response regarding this situation? Want to know if I can get banned for doing usual stuff like that

Edited by gustanoid

So does this mean the Alliance tunnel roof is also off limits?

I thought the whole thing about safespotting was so that NPCs can't hit you?

This is ridiculous. Are we really not allowed to get on top of the tunnel entrance in WSG?? You don't even have to jump to get there! I have never in my life seen a server where that is forbidden.

What's next? We can't attack people in flag room from the second floor?

That's pretty annoying. Terrain jumping has been part of WSG since retail. Even the old walljump to the top of the alliance base was allowed (although it's not available in the 1.12 client).

Alright people, the rules state very clearly what safespotting is, and jumping on the roof doesnt fall to that category, so obviously its not forbidden. 

The thread is just about a single GM who went a little derp mode and maybe, just maybe, shouldnt be a GM.