Swineflu

Who's getting Server first Ragnaros?

Who's getting server first Ragnaros?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who's getting server first Ragnaros?

2 minutes ago, Mdmadam said:

Don't know any of these. You all voting on the winner of the Virgin Olympics? 

No need to be mad that sanctum isn't good enough to play with the big boys

Just now, Swineflu said:

No need to be mad that sanctum isn't good enough to play with the big boys

Who's sanctum? Dafuq :S

LOL thats not me! Mines always Mdmadam (RL name being Adam). I wouldn't leave out the adam part :P My name is way more creative. I'm currently not even in a guild, nor would I have 25 hours in a day to poopsock content I did 11ish years ago. 

Team with the most neckbeards and weeaboos wins. This isn't a game of skill, who ever has the most free time on their hands wins, generally the young or unemployed. 

3 hours ago, Mdmadam said:

LOL thats not me! Mines always Mdmadam (RL name being Adam). I wouldn't leave out the adam part :P My name is way more creative. I'm currently not even in a guild, nor would I have 25 hours in a day to poopsock content I did 11ish years ago. 

What creative process did you go through to come up with such an innovative name? 

40 minutes ago, Blib said:

What creative process did you go through to come up with such an innovative name? 

A lot more than your boyfriend did. Months of planning and brainstorming, plus weed. Lots of that. Anyways.. if you swap the A's and M's from Mdma and Adam you also swap the word. Thought it was more creative than just putting a drug in your name. 

GRIZZLY? Isn't that the guild that got incredibly assdamaged and shit-talked Nost, acted like they had more say over things than everyone else because they poosocked their way to "realm first" MC, and ultimately ragequit the server?

Funny how they came crawling back.

Edited by gotmilk0112

1 hour ago, gotmilk0112 said:

GRIZZLY? Isn't that the guild that got incredibly assdamaged and shit-talked Nost, acted like they had more say over things than everyone else because they poosocked their way to "realm first" MC, and ultimately ragequit the server?

Funny how they came crawling back.

How do you remember things so poorly? Is there a connection between being a complete nobody and having alzheimers?

post with your character name bud

On 18.1.2017 at 6:46 AM, Ironsides said:

How do you remember things so poorly? Is there a connection between being a complete nobody and having alzheimers?

post with your character name bud

yea man, its way easier to bully you, if you post your character name. pls do it!

I guess you could say, Ragnaros was...

*puts on sunglasses*

NOT "GRIZZLY PRIO"

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP NA, forever shit at video games

6 hours ago, Xena said:

I guess you could say, Ragnaros was...

*puts on sunglasses*

NOT "GRIZZLY PRIO"

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP NA, forever shit at video games

Its just as unbecoming to use other's accomplishments to boost yourself up and put others down.

The pug was a mix of nationalities, including NA.

10 hours ago, flowqz said:

yea man, its way easier to bully you, if you post your character name. pls do it!

if you're posting with a pseudonym you're afraid of the repercussions of your shittalk

4 hours ago, Ironsides said:

if you're posting with a pseudonym you're afraid of the repercussions of your shittalk

Calm down there, big man. I'm sure he's quaking in his little booties right now at the thought of you doing literally nothing to him.