cybaster

(CLOSED, SOMEONE MAKE 1.1) The Blacklist, Elysium PVP 1.0

49 minutes ago, cybaster said:

You got screenshots or witnesses to this event, Paleface?

I didn't even realise to take screenshot when I was just so amazed he really did that. But he fully admitted that he scammed me, thats why he also got Gkicked. Didnt even seem to regret it when I asked if he still wants to go this road.

1 час назад, Paleface сказал:

So this happened to me at Badlands, after 3days of searching for rare spawn "Broken Tooth"

Finally found it, got it aggroed to me and tagged and this hunter appears to tame it when I'm just about trap the cat. I told him "NO! I was here first", and I started attacking it, trying somehow interrupt his tame. When he tolds me "please dont kill it, I will give you 10g for it" When im like "Ok with that" Well he gets it tamed and after that he just tells me "Fuck you" and runs away.

The name of this scammer ninja rat is "Plmpslap" (i written with L like PLmpslap")

He got already Gkicked after this from his previous guild and I dont recommend anyone to invite that rat to any guild now on. Neither to group with him or run any instance with this scammer. Better you to /ignore this rat so you won't get in touch with this toxic player and hopefully won't get scammed by him.

Holy shit. Thats horrible.

So there is a horde shaman Kalessin.
He is a ninja and an idiot. He was a healer in our group in Scholomance and look what he got: SyEBjRl.jpg

What a moron. You may say: "Hey, probably he didn't know the stats were changed in a later patch". But no, there is an proper healer mace in BRD and he was a healer, not elemental. So he is just a selfish rat and an ignorant idiot. Avoid grouping up with him.

Edited by Rebel228

3 hours ago, Rebel228 said:

So there is a horde shaman Kalessin.
He is a ninja and an idiot. He was a healer in our group in Scholomance and look what he got: 

[image removed]

What a moron. You may say: "Hey, probably he didn't know the stats were changed in a later patch". But no, there is an proper healer mace in BRD and he was a healer, not elemental. So he is just a selfish rat and an ignorant idiot. Avoid grouping up with him.

I think I know what happened, he might have forgotten to clear his WDB folder, so to him it looks like the item has spell damage. Just a theory.

That theory is entirely plausible. 

If the conversation was longer we might be able to see if Kalessin was giving off the usual defensive tone that people who feel guilty but don't want to acknowledge it usually put off, but just from that screenshot?  We could be seeing someone genuinely confused.

I was probably to harsh. Maybe he was a nice guy, i don't know. But anyway be careful if you go with him, he might roll on your caster pre-raid bis items without any question.

I have decided to make a clear distinction between BoP need abuse/ninjaing and people who roll on BoEs to sell against the wishes of the group they're with.  Some players really don't give a fuck about the latter or consider it normal.

Do we account for people who kick others from groups without reason in this list? If so, I have an example for everyone.

Love the work @cybaster, ill be checking this post everyday in the future to make sure im not grouping up with any of these devils.

19 hours ago, cybaster said:

people who roll on BoEs to sell against the wishes of the group

That is also ninjaing, don't excuse this behavior by using weaker language. It's arguably a worse offense, because when you ninja a bop item you merely do it to piss someone off, wheras ninjaing a BOE shows malicious intent. Every legal expert can tell you that intent makes any offense worse by several magnitudes.

9 hours ago, Tholren said:

Do we account for people who kick others from groups without reason in this list? If so, I have an example for everyone.

I guess if you had overwhelming evidence that it was a malicious kick to deprive someone of their hard work, and not somebody removing somebody one or more of the group perceived as misbehaving in some way.

8 hours ago, Tholren said:

I also recommend you separate the blacklisted ones by faction.

Why's that?  Character names are definitely shared across factions.

4 hours ago, Cephei said:

That is also ninjaing, don't excuse this behavior by using weaker language. It's arguably a worse offense, because when you ninja a bop item you merely do it to piss someone off, wheras ninjaing a BOE shows malicious intent. Every legal expert can tell you that intent makes any offense worse by several magnitudes.

I never said it was excused.  It's still on "the blacklist", such as it is.  But the jury isn't unanimous on it, so why should we try to stop people who think everyone should need BOE's all the time from grouping with, say, Beerwizzard?  He hasn't done anything they find offensive.

These are really useful countering toxic behaviour! However, I think we ought to consider that there can be inexperienced players who might not be fully aware what they are doing so unless they don't try to make up for their mistakes afterwards (like saying sorry and genuinely meaning it or compensating in another way), then they ought to be put on the blacklist! :)
Of course, this also puts responsibility on the affected ones to not go full aggressive in an instant.

Edited by Wazte

11 minutes ago, Wazte said:

These are really useful countering toxic behaviour! However, I think we ought to consider that there can be inexperienced players who might not be fully aware what they are doing so unless they don't try to make up for their mistakes afterwards (like saying sorry and genuinely meaning it or compensating in another way), then they ought to be put on the blacklist! :)
Of course, this also puts responsibility on the affected ones to not go full aggressive in an instant.

This is a good point. I can tell you that while I generally try to remain a nice guy, if I make a mistake beause if ignorance of how things work, and I percieve the person on the other end to be agressive and unable to be reasoned with, I might respond like a total autist as well. So please try to approach these things in a rational and open minded manner before immediately jumping to conclusions.

Hi Cybaster

I'm the Guild Master of Oblivion and its nice to meet fellow guild leaders, however there is a issue with a player called "Disabled" a rogue in the guild "Mesmirize". I've been in contact with the guild leader, however he is russian and i doubt he understood me. I've also contacted the rogue that ninja looted with no answers in return.

Context: One of my players "Thrage" was in a LBRS run tanking, the rogue then needed on the plate item "Reiver Claws". Previously in the dungeon run Thrage needed on a item which the rogue also needed, which made him angry, but is good for fury warriors aswell. The entire group was informed he would also need on Melee DPS gear before the run as he is originally playing Fury (Class leader in Oblivion). eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3RKRzYwL2Yw

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3RKR2ZrLzQ2

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3RKR3Q0LzBm

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3RKR0xjLzc2

Screenshots from Thrage.

So this is the sjw Part of Elysium? Lol 

get your pitchforks and Hunt down a handfull of people on a Server with 10k online Pop. Have fun  and keep feeling special Mr.Snowflake Whiteknight. 99% of the Server pop doesnt care

edit: please provide me with your ingame name so i can Ninja you

Edited by Crixx

30 minutes ago, Crixx said:

get your pitchforks and Hunt down a handfull of people on a Server with 10k online Pop. Have fun  and keep feeling special Mr.Snowflake Whiteknight. 99% of the Server pop doesnt care

LOL @ how salty you are. Also I find it funny that one of the people calling an item gold is trying to call us the SJW lol. Entitled much? 

P.S. Your edit further proves you're a douche and a ninja. 

1 hour ago, Crixx said:

Why do you voluntarily choose to be so Toxic? I am genuinely curious.

So this is the people playing on elysium server? Whining players over everything.

Lost 1 item? Move on, shit happens.

All this anger is really funny. You guys should think about some other hobby instead of making useless topics

So this guy named "Aramdiel" changed to master looter literally the second before we downed Archadeas in Uldaman, and the sword dropped and he just took it himself of course.

I was in a group with him earlier too, he did exactly the same but a shitty enchant on the ring dropped so i really didnt care about it.

The funny part was that he didnt think he did something wrong because he was the only "2h dps" in the group at the moment, and "tanks are only allowed to need on tanking gear"

m59Pr6l.png

9 hours ago, Crixx said:

Pretty accurate assessment. Careful, they might go into a violent protest and ddos the servers in flaming rage, ala UC Berkeley.

sp9g7n.jpg

DICKHEAD 60 ROOFKILLING LOWBIES PLS BAN HIM BLACKLIST HIM CONTACT HIS GUILD. His name is Physx

Hello everyone. Please divide ninja looters on fractions. I think it would be more convenient to many other players.

Edited by Babich