cowking

Hord never Group up

3 hours ago, cowking said:

why does hord never group up but every alliance seem to be running around in full grps?  

are Hord just assholes?

This is just your perception my friend! I've played HORDE my whole life, never touched ALLIANCE. I was saying/thinking the samething about ALLIANCE. Bunch of idiots, skilless idiots who needs to group up for everything. But on fresh, i rolled ALLIANCE. And let me tell you something: Alliance or Horde, theres no difference. The other faction will always look retarded and always be grouped up.

You're just only remembering the organized grouped up groups that shrek you, not the random singles you smashed into the dirt.

Same reason why horde think they always lose BGs and alliance think they always lose BGs etc.

Alliance groups on the PvP servers are a bunch of no-nut pussies. Tried doing the Excelsior quest in STV the other day with a full group. A single lvl 37 Horde priest kept trying to troll us on the tag and I was the only one in the group trying to do anything about it--difficult since I was 5 levels lower but my group members were all his level. Since he was neither killed nor touched by ANY of them for that matter, he grabbed a couple buds in Grom'gol and ended up wiping us further up the coast. Would have finished the quest faster if these people weren't gutless cunts. I've never had such a huge urge to reroll the other faction.

Edited by Papalok

Its how your mind tends to remember the negative experiences over the positive. I've seen plenty of horde running solo, but not that many groups, yet my mind will immediately go to the horde that had grouped up when I think about questing in a zone that is neutral. 

On 1/14/2017 at 3:41 AM, Stormhart said:

I had no problems finding groups for quests and had plenty of invites while questing so far.

My experience on both factions so far. Mind I'm only up to level 11 and 9 but I group up whenever possible to times sake, no sense running around waiting on respawns. 

I've had no problems finding groups either. In fact, I've even been randomly wispered to join groups and assist others.

On 1/15/2017 at 8:44 AM, cargalia said:

sounds like you should have rolled alliance, idiot

No need to call people idiots and be obnoxious. 

I always read this topic as: "Horde never Grow up"

"True that" I think to myself. "Them kids always roll undead cuz they're so kewl and evil".

Dont mind me, just passing through.

Further along with both faction characters and I've had a consistently positive grouping experience. Whether it is random invites I send to other people in questing areas or when I am LFG for dungeons.