Sign in to follow this  
Godslayerz

Hordes are a bunch of pussies

You see 1 horde alone, he doesnt do shit and scared as fuck. and when other hordes come he will try and gank you and fail. They will also only attack you when you are tagging a mob

You see this in every zone LMAO. 

No wonder there are only few 60's on horde while alliance already downed ragnaros.

tldr: Horde is pussies

Edited by Godslayerz

Some happens with the alliance I was on low health doing my Shaman quest in ashenvale today (rooted by those nasty tree elementals), and yes got attacked by a rogue and instantly killed. Yet a cowardice action, it's part of the game. 

Yesterday I Stonetalon, I spotted a alliance hunter while questing which did not engage untill he got his friend there 5 minutes later. 

Everyone does it hord/alliance alike, if you can't handle there is the PvE server for you.

Toxic thread that is basically just anger because you died? i hate being ganked as much as the next guy but you must realize how petty and silly this sor tof thing makes you look right?

Same can be said for alliance only ones to every attack me are in packs of 3 or are red to me. If it is one person my level they only attack if I am fighting a mob and low HP.

Both sides are dicks I guess. Who cares level to 60 gear up team and PvP on a level playing field. Pussy gankers dont last there.

You are Alliance filth on a PvP server that shall be dispatched at any and every opportunity. Accept reality.

This behavior is not limited to one faction. You're going to find people on both Alliance and Horde that won't engage you by themselves, but will when they are in a group - just herd mentality at work.