Zauhet

Current situation on Elysium fresh realm

It really amazes me that this game is over 12 years old and the same types of people still generally gravitate to one faction or the other. Not necessarily a bad thing, just neat.

great

I was among the top hordes in leveling so this is only fair LUL

alliance & horde top lvls was like OP pic but vice versa

ayy horde gettem

21 hours ago, Revo said:

whats the ratio of 60s ganking lowbies vs 60s protecting lowbies? 90-10?

just be honest, anathema is not an improvement to elysium when it comes to leveling/ganking. if you argue to the converse youre just fooling the OP

Everyone on Elysium is 60.

13 hours ago, Ellipsea said:

You know, on Nostalrius Horde got themselves into a pickle.  There were insane levelers on both sides, but ally leveled to get into raids and the horde that weren't raid focused went off to BGs and found their queues so long because there just wasn't that many Ally queuing.  So they went off on ungodly ganking sprees.  Most ally FPs were all-you-could-eat honor buffet for the horde.  And that just further exacerbated the queuing discrepancy.  Which lead to more ganking, which lead to Devs increasing the minimum level at which 60s could get honor.  That shit took a long time to settle.  There were skeleton carpets everywhere and it was frustrating as hell.  Honestly I was more frustrated with Ally not doing anything to defend their own turf until they absolutely had to, than the same hordies spending hours every day just standing there, right at Ally FPs killing everything that moved.

Oh jesus, cry more.

It's a fucking pvp server, what do you expect? A bundle of cash and pat on the back?

And people not helping out is because they don't give a shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

F f s

I guess great reality checks for those who wanted fresh so much because they though they wont be ganked or be amongst first players to clear mc or level 60 :) 

beautifull tears of the naive fools.

back to the topic: thats why u roll horde on any PvP server, otherwise u just get destroyed a lot. horde has better access to zones like STV and serious  PVP-ers mostly roll horde cause of the racials. every 12 yrs old wants to pewpew lowbies with their UD rogue. thats nothing new and nothing surprising at all.

3 hours ago, Lifealert said:

Everyone on Elysium is 60 you idiot. 

nice bait, i nearly fell for it.

3 minutes ago, ropman said:

and serious  PVP-ers mostly roll horde cause of the racials. 

More like newbs roll horde for pvp because they can't think for themselves whether those racials are actually better or not.

5 hours ago, crrricket said:

Oh jesus, cry more.

It's a fucking pvp server, what do you expect? A bundle of cash and pat on the back?

And people not helping out is because they don't give a shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

F f s

I'm stating the facts and you're repeating them.

Edited by Ellipsea

8 hours ago, Lifealert said:

Everyone on Elysium is 60 you idiot. 

Obviously this conversation about server population constitutes you telling people to "grow up" and calling people idiots.  

I suggest you grow up. There's an angry little boy in there somewhere dying to have his voice heard.  Don't be so wound up - You should try doing push-ups to relieve some of that tension.

Edited by Murkyn

2 hours ago, Heymom said:

Well if blue team doesn't gank low lvl red team.. blue team might have less issues.

Kek, implying not ganking will make you get ganked less.

roflmao.jpg

Edited by Helzing

5 hours ago, Murkyn said:

Obviously this conversation about server population constitutes you telling people to "grow up" and calling people idiots.  

I suggest you grow up. There's an angry little boy in there somewhere dying to have his voice heard.  Don't be so wound up - You should try doing push-ups to relieve some of that tension.

You repeating the same thing I said and directing it towards me does not constitute as a valid argument. 

I am providing the counter point to all of the people who do not want to play on Anathema because they're afraid of dying to 60s. The counter point is that there are already thousands of level 60s on Elysium that are even more bored than players on Anathema. On Anathema we have AQ rep to work on, herbs to farm, ZG/BWL to clear. Elysium has MC and Ony, and black lotus is BoP. Gonna be a lot more bored people there I'm afraid. 

Yes this is my situation too . I feel the ratio on server status is a lie . Im stuck level 30 for hours and Im starting to loose the fun since its just constant unfair rape ...

Maybe it will be better in a couple weeks . Dungeon grinding might be a solution too .

6 hours ago, Skartakus said:

Yes this is my situation too . I feel the ratio on server status is a lie . Im stuck level 30 for hours and Im starting to loose the fun since its just constant unfair rape ...

Maybe it will be better in a couple weeks . Dungeon grinding might be a solution too .

Yea There are too much ganking partys of the horde.... i feels really like 1vs10 but when Alliance forming raids they Run and cry so its no problem :D 

When its 1v1 the alli wins also. Why? Cause the alli have to pvp in every god damn second when he reach 30+ ^^ 

On Anathema Alliance has the upper hands in most contested areas and they usualy form WPVP ganks steamrolling through STV. Yet I managed to complete every single quest on STV while dying about 10 times in 1day+ gametime.

The thing is, you have to be
1.Persistent : Go back again and again to where you want to do a quest
2.Flexible: If an area is ganked, go do another quest
3.Friendly: Killing an enemy of whatever lvl, questing near you, raises the chances of you getting stomped by his friends

I have quested with allies (me being Horde) a lot, by helping them, in fast re spawning places full of mobs, they helped me in return. (Ogre and northeast caves - Tarren Mill, Pirate Ships - STV, Ogre Keep - Alterac, Eye of whatever quest - STV,)

13 hours ago, Skartakus said:

It's kinda bullshit really, I mean yesterday I was leveling an alt in elwynn was killing some murlocs, and without noticing there was a rogue and a druid who were in stealth and waiting until I was about to kill a murloc and when I went to loot they came out of stealth on top of the corpse so I would get flagged and then they would proceed to gank me I managed to stealth back up log off for 5 minutes and come back and they were still there jumping and moving sideways on top of every murloc corpse to try and make me get flagged again at the same time preventing me from completing that quest... Don't get me wrong I enjoy some wpvp, but that was outright griefing lmao, but then again I'm considering rolling zethkur for a healthier PvP experience as it is not as populated as Elysium still not sure about it as the considerable lower population of zethkur might indicate it's demise in the future but I could be wrong(hopefully)

Edited by Helzing

6 hours ago, Helzing said:

It's kinda bullshit really, I mean yesterday I was leveling an alt in elwynn was killing some murlocs, and without noticing there was a rogue and a druid who were in stealth and waiting until I was about to kill a murloc and when I went to loot they came out of stealth on top of the corpse so I would get flagged and then they would proceed to gank me I managed to stealth back up log off for 5 minutes and come back and they were still there jumping and moving sideways on top of every murloc corpse to try and make me get flagged again at the same time preventing me from completing that quest... Don't get me wrong I enjoy some wpvp, but that was outright griefing lmao, but then again I'm considering rolling zethkur for a healthier PvP experience as it is not as populated as Elysium still not sure about it as the considerable lower population of zethkur might indicate it's demise in the future but I could be wrong(hopefully)

You're not seeing the beauty of this-  The reason pvp>pve servers.  This scenario would be completely different if you just made a few friends or joined a guild and asked for their help. A few minutes later you're in a nice, bloody, respectable Player VS Player fight. Then you can proceed to dance on their corpses.  

C'mon, look harder.  See the magic.  Embrace it.

Edited by Sbd

26 minutes ago, Sbd said:

You're not seeing the beauty of this-  The reason pvp>pve servers.  This scenario would be completely different if you just made a few friends or joined a guild and asked for their help. A few minutes later you're in a nice, bloody, respectable Player VS Player fight. Then you can proceed to dance on their corpses.  

C'mon, look harder.  See the magic.  Embrace it.

I see your point, but the thing is that none of my friends play WoW and I haven't found a decent guild as of now and most allies in the world are retarded(don't know if this happens in horde side as well), what I mean by this is that when I went to STV as ally(I know not the greatest idea) to complete the quest for whirlwind axe I got ganked several times by groups of horde and by the time I managed to find a group of allies I literally had to beg for an invite Lol! They said that because I was 32 I was a burden and I was being lazy for needing a party for tusks I just replied: It's not that man it's that hordes run in packs around here. Anyways I got invited and managed to get payback in a couple hordes, but still the fact that i had to beg for a group pisses off and it aint the first time that happened to me. And that's one of the reasons I'm considering zethkur as the overpopulation is less and will surely provide a healthier gaming experience but still not sure though as it might be merged in the future due to low population let's just hope I am wrong here.

Edited by Helzing

On 1/29/2017 at 0:42 PM, Lifealert said:

You repeating the same thing I said and directing it towards me does not constitute as a valid argument. 

I am providing the counter point to all of the people who do not want to play on Anathema because they're afraid of dying to 60s. The counter point is that there are already thousands of level 60s on Elysium that are even more bored than players on Anathema. On Anathema we have AQ rep to work on, herbs to farm, ZG/BWL to clear. Elysium has MC and Ony, and black lotus is BoP. Gonna be a lot more bored people there I'm afraid. 

Lol, okay.  This conversations pointless.  Reading comprehension is required.  Enjoy calling people idiots and getting mad about server populations.  I hope it works out for you.