futurehendrix

Griefing Devilsaurs

9 minutes ago, homu said:

It's not about sheeping anymore, it's about abusing cross faction mechanic, possible gold selling, ruining economy and gameplay for many players and damaging the server in general

hahhaa

It's not about this anymore! IT*S AOBUT WORLD PEACE WHY DONT U UNDERSTAND BAN T>HEM ALL

Hey, Elysium-PVP Mafia guys, can I get a better deal by jerking you off in this thread, figuratively speaking?  I'll show up and regularly remind everyone that there's no rules against cross-faction teamwork here, or sheeping mobs to grief others. 

See, I picked up an Ironfoe and that kind of locks me into Fury.  These leather prices are breaking my balls, man.

BsluIPVCQAAeuC7.jpg

Edited by cybaster
forgot there are servers other than elysium-pvp

8 hours ago, Hisana said:

Welcome to vanilla.

God, I love reading about these retail kid experiences where they can't get everything they point their fingers at. A bunch of whiny, pathetic bitches that's what you are.

Please, go on! Tell me more about how player interaction in an MMO on a PvP server shouldn't stop you from doing what YOU want to do. I absolutely love these carebear stories.

Whao tough guy now you some cool guy, let me guess, playing since beta! No no wait, alpha! Damn you hit me so hard I dont know how to recover from that.

If this isn't Griefing am i allowed to roll a Ally mage and sheep every quest mob so i can destroy the alliance from within? AKA get rid of all new tanks, because there are too many of them?

People crying because they suck and can't compete with other people who actually play an MMO together - this thread.

I love how people who never played on vanilla say "welcome to vanilla".

Also, this whole "mafia" situation sounds really retarded, reminds me of overzealous kids

7 hours ago, Shayss said:

People crying because they suck and can't compete with other people who actually play an MMO together - this thread.

yeah, everyone sucks.  Everytime i raid the Kindergartengroup of my 4 old son i told them:

u suck, cuz u cant compete with me lulZ. This is vanilla rl, l2p ur life.

12 minutes ago, Nejiri said:

yeah, everyone sucks.  Everytime i raid the Kindergartengroup of my 4 old son i told them:

u suck, cuz u cant compete with me lulZ. This is vanilla rl, l2p ur life.

Well they do suck. What we do is take the guild and go spend 1-3 hours in the crater. We farm up 1-2 Devilsaur Sets and hand em out to our rogues/hunters/warriors.

We have done this almost every week.

The mafia is there, we bully them out, we get our stuff, we get bored and go do other shit.

Not every fat introvert neckbeard deserves to be the hero of azeroth and not everyone is entitled loot just because they log in to play a damn game. You all have options, you just want the easy way out for PvP situation on a PvP server.

1 hour ago, Shayss said:

Well they do suck. What we do is take the guild and go spend 1-3 hours in the crater. We farm up 1-2 Devilsaur Sets and hand em out to our rogues/hunters/warriors.

We have done this almost every week.

The mafia is there, we bully them out, we get our stuff, we get bored and go do other shit.

Not every fat introvert neckbeard deserves to be the hero of azeroth and not everyone is entitled loot just because they log in to play a damn game. You all have options, you just want the easy way out for PvP situation on a PvP server.

to make it clear, i agree wuth u. PPL need to group up, to get their stuff. This is an MMO and it should be like that

But i do not like it, when a internetZ hero told other ppl: lol, l2p, u suck u garbage player. everything is fine

Devilsaurs were always super competitive on nost pvp, even before the mafia existed.  Devilsaur drama was one of the few things that kept me logging in to this ancient played out game.  The mafia made it even more interesting.

My advice is to get a group and try to compete or farm gold and pay the prices.

I guess you can always reroll if you can't handle the challenge.

The devs won't and shouldn't change a thing.

2 Pre-bis pieces should require some effort sorry.  You really don't even need pre-bis to raid mc or zg anyways...

On 2/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, Azure said:

Then if griefing, borderline exploiting and such becomes the 'science' and insane investment of time/effort, then there is a simple solution. Do unto them as they do unto the community.

Bring out the traces, grab the IPs, find their location, reveal their information to the internet.

Welcome to the real jungle. /shrug

You're going through alot of effort to bring me your wife sven.

On 2/14/2017 at 3:06 AM, Erjh8765 said:

What you are saying is just BS.

The game has been out for 12 years now, and all you are describing simply isn't required to clear AQ.

I am in a hardcore raid guild too and we have BWL on farm, and we don't have to resort to any of this stupidity that you describe.

You are putting up a smokescreen to cover up your petty gold farming and gold selling business.

I lol'd. This person does not understand raiding, and nothing he said should be taken seriously.

On 2/15/2017 at 1:06 PM, arucado said:

Joke comment. Any retard with half brain can clear MC, BWL or ZG. Vanilla raids are a joke so far, content that a 5 years old kid can clear. If you call competition to be #3 dps or #17 dps thats ok. even the #4123 dps will kill nefarian every week and get the same il items that you have.  I can only expect AQ to be another joke (and buggy the first few months) farmed by half-server like a dungeon

Aww. That's cute.

You guys are cute.

Hey everybody. Get a load of these guys. Thinking difficulty of content has anything to do with it.

Adorable. 

i just doesn't make sense to me how sheeping the mobs BY THE SAME FACTION is not something ban worthy

if its different faction than ,sure no problem, just go kill them , typical git gud thread

Griefing by same faction (i.e. same faction sheeping deviulsaur to prevent kill) should be bannable. Period.

If you want to prevent anyone killing a devilsaur, you roll other faction and try to stop them.

World of WARcraft not World of Exploit-SHEEPcraft.

I expect the Administration to crack down on exploiters (aka chain-sheepers) hard.

Edited by Erjh8765

On 16.2.2017 at 8:48 AM, Papertank said:

There's no such thing as Mafia.

This! We are legit businessmen you fucking noobs.

Greetings,

Michael Corleone

This is the definition of griefing. The real question is, why the staff have not gotten involved. Is there something holding them back? Are they afraid of a foot and a mile situation. Maybe trying to figure out where they should draw the line? There is no question Vanilla retail would have taken this seriously.

Any administrator willing to give us any feed back? even if it is just " we are discussing it" ?   

This is the kind of thing the players need to work out amongst themselves.  We're already getting an amazing vanilla experience for free.  Bothering the staff with shit like this is only gonna burn them out faster.  One possible way to fight back is symmetry.  If they chain sheep to try and box you out, get a group together and do the same back to them to create a stalemate. :D 

Edited by phyukhyu
typo

39 minutes ago, phyukhyu said:

This is the kind of thing the players need to work out amongst themselves.  We're already getting an amazing vanilla experience for free.  Bothering the staff with shit like this is only gonna burn them out faster.  One possible way to fight back is symmetry.  If they chain sheep to try and box you out, get a group together and do the same back to them to create a stalemate. :D 

True.

I just found out about this while reading forums. I have to say, I am appalled and disgusted by the amount of players who are calling for bans or other control actions being taken against people for an issue that can be resolved through gameplay. 

This false dichotomy argument that "random" world pvp is ok, but that organized, objective based world pvp is something that should be actionable is completely insane to me.

No, you do not speak for everyone. Or most. Or anyone other than yourself. No, everyone posting rebuttals to your hyperbolic "they're all chinafarmers gg" baseless claims is not part of the cartels themselves. 

If anything, this is a more immersive, player-driven experience than any other game could really offer. This is an MMORPG - A Massively Multiplayer Online ROLE PLAYING GAME. You are playing the role of a member of one of two opposing, if not outright warring, factions. The resource gathering is a real and necessary effort. Yes, that is your time as a real life person, but you are playing this genera of game. You CHOOSE to use your time in this effort. 

The part I don't get is, why choose the pvp server if this isn't what you are looking for? This is the pvp-server experience taken to its logical extreme, and something many players and lovers of this game would have loved to experience at all. It is the kind of this those of us who did play in vanilla and remember the squads of campers in ungoro and tyrs hand who would attempt to dominate these very popular grinding spots and bring the ire of their in-game enemies. Epic battles, camp wars, counter-cartel niceguy squads, these are things friends of mine and I still talk about in fondness remembering our days coming up when the game was new. 

It is sort of a parallel with the general media landscape, of this hyperbolic alarmism where calls for authoritarian intervention are bellowed by those who would just as soon quit anyway. Totally disconnected from reason.