MentalPuppet

Best of each class Alliance / Horde (BGs)

Alliance / Horde

Druid- Mengwang / Narali

Mage- Kolis / Decliar

Hunter-Nertci / Timecop

Paladin/Shaman- Robski / Uhdxzqpwovxz

Priest- Huawushuang / Ferm

Rogue- Weddingdress / Missnuggets

Warlock-Alchemistlol / Procto

Warrior- Himarshal / Crazyman

Best on my faction: Me, my friends, that guy who carried me in a pug once.

Best on other faction: Those guys who won against my pug/shitmade really fast.

Alliance / Horde

Druid- Mengwang / Mengwang

Mage- Mengwang / Mengwang

Hunter- Mengwang / Mengwang

Paladin/Shaman- Mengwang / Mengwang

Priest- Mengwang / Mengwang

Rogue- Mengwang / Mengwang

Warlock-Mengwang / Mengwang

Warrior- Mengwang / Mengwang

Mengwang Mengwang Mengwang Mengwang Mengwang

Edited by Xethra

17 hours ago, Xethra said:

Alliance / Horde

Druid- Mengwang / Mengwang

Mage- Mengwang / Mengwang

Hunter- Mengwang / Mengwang

Paladin/Shaman- Mengwang / Mengwang

Priest- Mengwang / Mengwang

Rogue- Mengwang / Mengwang

Warlock-Mengwang / Mengwang

Warrior- Mengwang / Mengwang

Mengwang Mengwang Mengwang Mengwang Mengwang

^

20 hours ago, Flyheal said:

only correct thing on this name as Procto doesn't even know how to apply curse of tongues onto healers.

Its nice to see you get carried by <The twilight> premades though when you solo queue bg's. =)

Why would I apply CoT on you when 5 ppl are nuking you? You just salty mate, rather put agony in 1v1 and spell lock you like when I saw you last week, rip.

I'm not gonna go ahead and CoT straight away when I'm conflag specced, that'd be downright stupid.

Footage from last week while hosting a premade on horde as sm/ruin https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121834805

First time I play warlock, pls find flaws in my CoT applications.

edit

that clip was short, here's a longer one https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121958213

Also I see Ferm on OP list, he deleted his priest and left discord for some reason, rip in pieces.

Edited by majory200

theres a best of each class already and the server has only been out for a month? lol i dont even play on this garbage server

В 18.02.2017 в 20:36, Procto сказал:

Why would I apply CoT on you when 5 ppl are nuking you? You just salty mate, rather put agony in 1v1 and spell lock you like when I saw you last week, rip.

I'm not gonna go ahead and CoT straight away when I'm conflag specced, that'd be downright stupid.

Footage from last week while hosting a premade on horde as sm/ruin https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121834805

First time I play warlock, pls find flaws in my CoT applications.

edit

that clip was short, here's a longer one https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121958213

Also I see Ferm on OP list, he deleted his priest and left discord for some reason, rip in pieces.

Im sorry, but literally the first thing i see in your clip is how you mouse-target every enemy (even if they are close), then CLICK for your fellhunter to stop. Then procede to mount and go away - and lose your fellhunter, since he is still put on hold. Then you try to resummon him and get charged into. GG.

If that is the best player of horde, horde is fucked.

6 hours ago, Arnak said:

Im sorry, but literally the first thing i see in your clip is how you mouse-target every enemy (even if they are close), then CLICK for your fellhunter to stop. Then procede to mount and go away - and lose your fellhunter, since he is still put on hold. Then you try to resummon him and get charged into. GG.

If that is the best player of horde, horde is fucked.

Why are you sorry? My very reply incites criticism, I also encourage it by mentioning this is the first time touching warlock in wow for me

And I'm still doing a rather good job

I tabtarget a lot, people fuck up, just cuz I stream and you get to see all my fuck ups doesn't mean I'm worse than most locks which I know for certainty I am not.

I was hosting the premades my last two weeks so sometimes while organizing people I lost myself cuz like the class I'm new to micromanaging the pet.

It's rather common to only have petattack bound and not petfollow, I have petattack on mouse and petpassive with my drain soul macro so I can press it while casting or running to get my pet back, yes I click petstop cuz I rarely need to use it, vs arms warriors yes but it's rare and most warriors don't know how to efficently combat lock with taunt on pet and sweeping strikes.

And again, fuck ups happen, I've had my pet keep attacking and forgotten to retrieve it about total of three times out of thousands of situations.

Best players is perceived individually, nice arrogance.

18 hours ago, Procto said:

Why are you sorry? My very reply incites criticism, I also encourage it by mentioning this is the first time touching warlock in wow for me

And I'm still doing a rather good job

I tabtarget a lot, people fuck up, just cuz I stream and you get to see all my fuck ups doesn't mean I'm worse than most locks which I know for certainty I am not.

I was hosting the premades my last two weeks so sometimes while organizing people I lost myself cuz like the class I'm new to micromanaging the pet.

It's rather common to only have petattack bound and not petfollow, I have petattack on mouse and petpassive with my drain soul macro so I can press it while casting or running to get my pet back, yes I click petstop cuz I rarely need to use it, vs arms warriors yes but it's rare and most warriors don't know how to efficently combat lock with taunt on pet and sweeping strikes.

And again, fuck ups happen, I've had my pet keep attacking and forgotten to retrieve it about total of three times out of thousands of situations.

Best players is perceived individually, nice arrogance.

Your are my #1 Procto <3