Sign in to follow this  
indi

The Zeth'Kur problem

Guys , reroll Elysium and play there ...when server peaks 300-500 people ...then they will merge servers...play your character again...:)

I rerolled Elysium - best choose ever

o basically ZK has more people than any other private vanilla server, more than merged kronos, but you want free transfers from casual server? Instead of making countless posts about merge you could leave ZK and play on more populated one. Do you really think everyone on ZK prefers overpopulated server or people from Ely want this merge? 7.9k peak on sunday is fine for Elysium, also server capped at 8,5k, why the fuck people from Ely supposed to sit in queue again?

Edited 24 minutes ago by Uglyaf

thats the reason the most obvious move since the lowest pops servers are anathema and ZK that a merge between both is the only long term solution.

The fact that they arent same patch is not  a valid argument imo. It is crucial for Anathema to get those new players. Most old timers are gone or are only logging twice or 3 times a week for raiding.  There is almost no progressive guilds and those who exists, are losing fresh 60s on a weekly basis, without any reasons others than the regular downtimes that happened in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Anathema population is the one that got the most decrease of pop in the last month with ZK ofc.

At NA night time we were easily 4k a month ago and now we strugging to get 2,3k..  getting those 700 to 1k from ZK would be only positive.

ZK in Ely wont even be noticeable.

Edited by hakoon

I think I should apologize for not keeping everyone in the know, so let's quickly address this.

We are assessing the possibilities of what can and can't be done, and the possible outcomes. Doing a server merge is NOT an easy task, as it can have major effects on many features of the game (Economy, specifically).

The 68% in favor of a merge will, I'm sure, be ecstatic if we go through, but it will more heavily effect the 32% who are not in favor. 

The bottom line is we're aware of our communities opinions on the matter, and are effectively evaluating our options.

We'll do our best to update the masses throughout this process.

Edited by Cogfather

9 hours ago, Cogfather said:

The economy should be considered but at the end of the day it shouldn't take precedent over the entire situation. A niche market like Devilsaur can recover, as can the entire economy, long term. Freezing all characters like Elysium did originally back in November before the Nostalrius reboot could be an option as it would prevent any largescale farming up until a merger (only do this after the team has 100% decided on the merger). 

Nice to see the staff is still remembering us though, even if we are basically dying out in-front of you guys kek.

zethkur2.png

Edited by indi

2 hours ago, indi said:

The economy should be considered but at the end of the day it shouldn't take precedent over the entire situation. A niche market like Devilsaur can recover, as can the entire economy, long term. Freezing all characters like Elysium did originally back in November before the Nostalrius reboot could be an option as it would prevent any largescale farming up until a merger (only do this after the team has 100% decided on the merger). 

Nice to see the staff is still remembering us though, even if we are basically dying out in-front of you guys kek.

zethkur2.png

Informative and hilarious, I like your style.

Next horde players will ask for a faction transfer because they lose to premade in bgs... just reroll xd

I did and prolly will be 50+ before any change is done.

Please delete my account if you merge ZK with Elysium. Or send my zk characters to anathema.

On 2017/4/3 at 4:27 AM, Uglyaf said:

So basically ZK has more people than any other private vanilla server, more than merged kronos, but you want free transfers from casual server? Instead of making countless posts about merge you could leave ZK and play on more populated one. Do you really think everyone on ZK prefers overpopulated server or people from Ely want this merge? 7.9k peak on sunday is fine for Elysium, also server capped at 8,5k, why the fuck people from Ely supposed to sit in queue again?

cant agree more ,bro

On 4/1/2017 at 3:04 AM, Firebrand said:

The only reason I left my lvl 15 mage at ely while ahead of the curve was because of the damn queues and disconnects.

Its the only reason Im playong kn zeth.

Merge.

me too, pls fix this problem by allowing merge of two servers, or just allow transfering

5 hours ago, smokeit said:

Please delete my account if you merge ZK with Elysium. Or send my zk characters to anathema.

You can do all that yourself.

35 minutes ago, Hurricane2 said:

For the time I've spend here and how I supported the project I think I deserve that my account gets deleted without me meself doing the effort.

10 minutes ago, pantsman said:

combining the realms would be unfair for users who put time in to their specific server

Nothing is going to be fair.  Its about what's the best option for the most people that the admins are capable of doing with their limited resources.

1 hour ago, Hurricane2 said:

Wrong, you can delete your character, not you account, i asked myself to a GM if they could delete my account and they said,.. just NO, after that i deleted all my characters, that was like 1 month ago, sick of cheaters, griefers and DAD SERVER idiots, now eat from you damm same medicine...

dad server of mum server?

dad server bro.

/dance

9 hours ago, Revo said:

if they allowed transfers from elysium to zeth is would be perfectly fine

then in 2 months the pop will decline and everyone will be complaining again, not that they won't find something to complain about either way lol

I'm telling ya man, they won't touch this until the lows drop below 500, or more likely when the current server lease expires in May. So basically, suck it up for another 2 months. They'd rather expend resources on stupid April Fools jokes than actual issues. 

Please merge Zeth's population or at the very least allow transfers out of Zeth. This would fix the population problem while also giving much competition for guilds to be part of their faction's community and not be griefers with GM sanction (lol @ less than 24 hour ban)

DO NOT SUPPORT A MERGE

SUPPORT A TRANSFER FROM ELYSIUM > ANY REALM

this helps every server, not just elysium and this also allows people wanting lower pop servers to get what they want.

VOTE HERE

Edited by Dizeliun

On 3.4.2017 at 1:32 PM, indi said:

A niche market like Devilsaur can recover, as can the entire economy, long term.

Basicly everyone transfering from zeth will be making a shit ton of money, cause its so easy to grind stuff on your server, while you also have a way easier time leveling. 

less effort, bigger reward. yep, sounds good to me.

On 4.4.2017 at 11:12 AM, Revo said:

if they allowed transfers from elysium to zeth is would be perfectly fine

If worst comes to worst we then have 2 "dead" servers. or otherwise only some people transfer to zeth and you all will be crying again a week later

On 2017-04-03 at 0:54 AM, Cogfather said:

I think I should apologize for not keeping everyone in the know, so let's quickly address this.

We are assessing the possibilities of what can and can't be done, and the possible outcomes. Doing a server merge is NOT an easy task, as it can have major effects on many features of the game (Economy, specifically).

The 68% in favor of a merge will, I'm sure, be ecstatic if we go through, but it will more heavily effect the 32% who are not in favor. 

The bottom line is we're aware of our communities opinions on the matter, and are effectively evaluating our options.

We'll do our best to update the masses throughout this process.

DONT DO A FUCKING MERGER

LISTEN TO YOUR OWN COMMUNITY