6 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

Sadly this does not stop my guild falling apart.

Your guild sound like a bunch of whiny butthurt pussies anyway whose feelings are hurt. Who gives a shieat. Do they need a safespace? Maybe it's a good thing. If a guild falls apart due to tinfoilhat drama and rumors then maybe it's for the best.

33 minutes ago, Wrathran said:

Your guild sound like a bunch of whiny butthurt pussies anyway whose feelings are hurt. Who gives a shieat. Do they need a safespace? Maybe it's a good thing. If a guild falls apart due to tinfoilhat drama and rumors then maybe it's for the best.

I don't want to get insulted here. And to everybody else. That's exactly the reason im posting with a second account.

Back to topic please.

Hello, felt like posting here.

I understand drama and rumors scare a lot of players, but it is not difficult to see there are very many sources outside of Elysium that personally profit off damaging us any way they can. There are gold selling websites constantly attempting to get the one up on us (Which we have been very actively combatting). There are players like Alexensual, who believe they truly care about the project, but then go to extreme lengths to influence players and sow distrust. Again, all for personal profit. I understand you can go on reddit and see people posting conspiracy theories left and right, but for the most part these are not people that actually care about the server, they want to see it fail. 

I can personally guarantee you this. There is no "selling accounts" or giving certain players gear within staff. I have personally received zilch for being a GM, and that is the way I like it. We are a non-profit server. There have been abuses of power in the past, but it is all handled internally and violators of power are guaranteed punishment. 

If you suspect any staff member is corrupt or conducting shady business, I would very much appreciate you coming forward with evidence of this, because it will be investigated thoroughly. We don't allow any form of corruption to exist in staff, and never have. 

I will leave this thread open so you can continue to discuss and act civilly, I have no desire to shut down or ignore this type of conversation.

6 minutes ago, Hamblin said:

I understand drama and rumors scare a lot of players, but it is not difficult to see there are very many sources outside of Elysium that personally profit off damaging us any way they can. There are gold selling websites constantly attempting to get the one up on us (Which we have been very actively combatting). There are players like Alexensual, who believe they truly care about the project, but then go to extreme lengths to influence players and sow distrust. Again, all for personal profit. I understand you can go on reddit and see people posting conspiracy theories left and right, but for the most part these are not people that actually care about the server, they want to see it fail. 

I can personally guarantee you this. There is no "selling accounts" or giving certain players gear within staff. I have personally received zilch for being a GM, and that is the way I like it. We are a non-profit server. There have been abuses of power in the past, but it is all handled internally and violators of power are guaranteed punishment. 

If you suspect any staff member is corrupt or conducting shady business, I would very much appreciate you coming forward with evidence of this, because it will be investigated thoroughly. We don't allow any form of corruption to exist in staff, and never have. 

I will leave this thread open so you can continue to discuss and act civilly, I have no desire to shut down or ignore this type of conversation.

That is something I love to read. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Hamblin said:

You are technically correct , i just would like to point few criticisms for that case :

1- We all knew about the drama being pushed over , but the mistakes was done when Elysium Staff (regardless of who) overreacted to the provocations.

2- USA population is mainly the most sensitive upon "Corruption and Conspiracy" , you had to adapt on that , mainly because people from USA are loudest and most public figures via Streaming,Forums etc.

3- The situation to reverse this is hard, but it will be a great step to do something with the Streamers , start promoting Elysium Streamers , they are the population driving , if you want more supporters then you gotta find your own "Journalists" , not saying professionals ,  but supporting Streamers is the key.

4- After release of AQ in Anathema,  you gotta start working very hard at the remaining bugs and crashes within all servers, you also gotta make it sure AQ is 100% correctly scripted without almost 0 mistakes , people do expect quality upon releasing , not the mistakes Elysium did before Nost merge.

5- Bring Pottu back, even if it require so much exceptions according to his requirements.

I hope my criticism is constructive , i do expect some negative impact upon what i wrote but i had to point that out.

/Kind regards Killerduki

@JustCurious Well you have yourself a little safespace account you can anonymously use so that no one learns your honest opinions.

9 hours ago, JustCurious said:

Give the people hope for the future of the server. 

I would say that's a bad thing. Live today, play today because there may be no tomorrow as the server may be shut down tomorrow, you know, it's a freaking pirate server. You may also be crushed under a truck on the way home from school, who knows. I mean everything here is pretty pathetic when you put it in other contexts.

I'm gonna quote my hero again:

3 hours ago, Slicy said:

Less QQ more pew pew is the answer to all your concerns.

Can you log in right now and play and have fun? Yes, great, you can't ask for anything more than that. You can't even ask for that. Just be happy with what you got.

You act like a guild falling apart is the end for the world or something strange or terrible. In Legion on Retail I had 4 mythic guilds in a row fall apart and it's not like people on retail is worried by the future... It happens for all kind of reasons. The beautiful thing with vanilla wow is that you can take a break for like a year and come back and just pick up where you left. Or not, maybe the server and all your effort is gone tomorrow. sadface.

9 minutes ago, killerduki said:

You are technically correct , i just would like to point few criticisms for that case :

1- We all knew about the drama being pushed over , but the mistakes was done when Elysium Staff (regardless of who) overreacted to the provocations.

2- USA population is mainly the most sensitive upon "Corruption and Conspiracy" , you had to adapt on that , mainly because people from USA are loudest and most public figures via Streaming,Forums etc.

3- The situation to reverse this is hard, but it will be a great step to do something with the Streamers , start promoting Elysium Streamers , they are the population driving , if you want more supporters then you gotta find your own "Journalists" , not saying professionals ,  but supporting Streamers is the key.

4- After release of AQ in Anathema,  you gotta start working very hard at the remaining bugs and crashes within all servers, you also gotta make it sure AQ is 100% correctly scripted without almost 0 mistakes , people do expect quality upon releasing , not the mistakes Elysium did before Nost merge.

I hope my criticism is constructive , i do expect some negative impact upon what i wrote but i had to point that out.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Thanks for your suggestions, I will look into possibly having the CM team put more attention on streaming. 

1 minute ago, Hamblin said:

Thanks for your suggestions, I will look into possibly having the CM team put more attention on streaming. 

Sorry edited , you missed my suggestion number 5

/Kind regards Killerduki

5 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Sorry edited , you missed my suggestion number 5

/Kind regards Killerduki

Pottu is probably enjoying his his Russian life away from WoW, drinking vodka and dancing

V7k8cpj.gif

24 minutes ago, Wrathran said:

@JustCurious Well you have yourself a little safespace account you can anonymously use so that no one learns your honest opinions.

I would say that's a bad thing. Live today, play today because there may be no tomorrow as the server may be shut down tomorrow, you know, it's a freaking pirate server. You may also be crushed under a truck on the way home from school, who knows. I mean everything here is pretty pathetic when you put it in other contexts.

I'm gonna quote my hero again:

Can you log in right now and play and have fun? Yes, great, you can't ask for anything more than that. You can't even ask for that. Just be happy with what you got.

You act like a guild falling apart is the end for the world or something strange or terrible. In Legion on Retail I had 4 mythic guilds in a row fall apart and it's not like people on retail is worried by the future... It happens for all kind of reasons. The beautiful thing with vanilla wow is that you can take a break for like a year and come back and just pick up where you left. Or not, maybe the server and all your effort is gone tomorrow. sadface.

Not trying to defend him , neither his opinion about server , but i do agree the population drop mainly affect huge amount of Guilds .

I see Guilds daily disbanding on Anathema.

/Kind regards Killerduki

1 hour ago, Hamblin said:

Pottu is probably enjoying his his Russian life away from WoW, drinking vodka and dancing

V7k8cpj.gif

Making fun of a great guy...?    What a dick move.  Disgusting.  He has probably done more for this community, than your "Staff" ever will.

And for the record - @Pottuisn't Russian.

6 minutes ago, Gehere said:

Making fun of a great guy...?    What a dick move.  Disgusting.  He has probably done more for this community, than your "Staff" ever will.

And for the record - @Pottuisn't Russian.

Pottu was a GM and forum moderator. Sounded like a nice, honest and active guy and all but what exactly did he do for the community that is so amazing compared to all other GMs?

52 minutes ago, Wrathran said:

Pottu was a GM and forum moderator. Sounded like a nice, honest and active guy and all but what exactly did he do for the community that is so amazing compared to all other GMs?

Pottu was a great GM and was a very heavy influence on combatting gold sellers. Upstanding guy, really enjoyed working and talking with him. Don't necessarily disagree with why he left, but I am sure he is enjoying life post-elysium. And I didn't mean to upset, and assumed he was Russian because he speaks Russian.

Going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to contact me with questions, and i'd be more than happy to answer them one on one. 

/end