Sign in to follow this  
blizzlikesux

How to save Elysium

Since population decrasing rapidly and Zeth'Kur already dead why just not make hight rates on Anathema or make new high xp rates/insta 60 PVP server? This is how Warmane works and this is how Feenix was alive for years until Nost come up, everyone just was leveling alts non stop for 24/7 mc/zg/aq20 pugs, i'm also want to lvl alt but not gonna waste another month for same shit grinding that i did dozens of times before. Blizzlike fags can keep up their no-content-x1-Elysium where was playing like 2 prems and 1 pug and was queues up to 30 mins on 60lvl even when online was 11k, there no point for 2 x1 PVP servers, make high rates on Anathema or make new high xp rates or insta 60 server with Anathema timeline for PVP otherwice this project will be dead even before BWL come in on fresh servers. And please dont talk about blizzlike because you are not a Blizzard.

The solution is not to turn the Elysium Project into INSTANT LVL 60 + EPIC MOUNT + 8/8 TIER 2 fun servers.

Consolidate into three servers (Anathema, Elysium, and Darrowshire)

Release a functional AQ20/40 on Anathema (and have the scripting ready for Elysium).

Certain "MUH NOT BLIZZLIKE" changes could be considered for the headache-lessening of the playerbase (such as herb respawns, possibly /xpoff)

1 минуту назад, Jeddite сказал:

The solution is not to turn the Elysium Project into INSTANT LVL 60 + EPIC MOUNT + 8/8 TIER 2 fun servers.

Consolidate into three servers (Anathema, Elysium, and Darrowshire)

Release a functional AQ20/40 on Anathema (and have the scripting ready for Elysium).

Certain "MUH NOT BLIZZLIKE" changes could be considered for the headache-lessening of the playerbase (such as herb respawns, possibly /xpoff)

you know high xp rates and EPIC MOUNT + 8/8 TIER 2  is not same but i think blizzlike funbois cant take

1 hour ago, blizzlikesux said:

This is what Titanic captain said.

Where do you get the population is decreasing rapidly? Seen over 7k people online just yesterday.

you already mentioned several servers that offer high rates and instant max level. why dont you join these if theyre so much better?

you should also ask yourself why these servers never became big, even tho there always were many more of those than of blizzlike servers.

elysium did and still does a lot of things wrong/worse than nost, but changing this to a fun/custom server would be the last wrong decision theyd make

13 часа назад, TTL сказал:

Where do you get the population is decreasing rapidly? Seen over 7k people online just yesterday.

11 час назад, Revo сказал:

you already mentioned several servers that offer high rates and instant max level. why dont you join these if theyre so much better?

you should also ask yourself why these servers never became big, even tho there always were many more of those than of blizzlike servers.

elysium did and still does a lot of things wrong/worse than nost, but changing this to a fun/custom server would be the last wrong decision theyd make

Warmane is WOTLK server not vanilla and its population twice bigger then Elysium atm, Feenix was biggest vanilla server for years before Nost come up and all those kids succumbed to hype and run to it with autistic screaching "x1 vanilla iz the bezt wow experiens!!!" you just have no clue what MMO is about and you can lie to yourself as long as you like about your great online or flawed awesome blizzlike stuff but it wont save your dying project and closing Zeth'Kur is сonfirmation of it. Not gonna say it was fun to play here, actually it was worst private server i ever played. Enjoy your sinking boat kids.

16 hours ago, blizzlikesux said:

Since population decrasing rapidly and Zeth'Kur already dead why just not make hight rates on Anathema or make new high xp rates/insta 60 PVP server? This is how Warmane works and this is how Feenix was alive for years until Nost come up, everyone just was leveling alts non stop for 24/7 mc/zg/aq20 pugs, i'm also want to lvl alt but not gonna waste another month for same shit grinding that i did dozens of times before. Blizzlike fags can keep up their no-content-x1-Elysium where was playing like 2 prems and 1 pug and was queues up to 30 mins on 60lvl even when online was 11k, there no point for 2 x1 PVP servers, make high rates on Anathema or make new high xp rates or insta 60 server with Anathema timeline for PVP otherwice this project will be dead even before BWL come in on fresh servers. And please dont talk about blizzlike because you are not a Blizzard.

That was the longest sentence I've ever read.. I think half way through I got Autism 

I see we have someone joining a blizzlike server only to whine that he doesn't want to play blizzlike and telling others to change the server to suit his taste. You might think you have a great idea going but that's not what we're here for and if Elysium did this you can expect the population to collapse overnight.

Here is a better idea for saving Elysium: Release AQ40.

1 час назад, Aethelwulf сказал:

I see we have someone joining a blizzlike server only to whine that he doesn't want to play blizzlike and telling others to change the server to suit his taste. You might think you have a great idea going but that's not what we're here for and if Elysium did this you can expect the population to collapse overnight.

Here is a better idea for saving Elysium: Release AQ40.

This is not blizzlike server and Nost never was. This is just a sad parody for something that never exists. Vanilla was rough piece of shit and devs in their foolishnes trying to recreate that ephemeral piece of shit which was 12 years ago. People leaving and Zeth'kur is dead because х1 xp rates is cancerous and existed just to get more money from you 12 years ago. This project gonna die because hype ends and x1 in 2017 is bullshit and actually this game is garbage and always was even AQ40 release on 1 server wont do anything with it. Dont bother yourself with retarded questions or opinions because its nothing then funboi tears of denial.

Increasing XP rates is something that has been suggested many times before, and has led to a helpful sticky thread in the Suggestions Forum regarding this issue: 

This means that some suggestions will always be refused and posting them is a waste of time...

...6. Increased XP / Gold / Honour rates