Sign in to follow this  
BlowUp

Attention: Elysium Staff Seriously Read PLZ***

9 hours ago, synotaxidae said:

Blizzard employed 7 new developers ONLY to work on legacy, happy now?

When you make such statements, you need proof to back up your words. I'd be the first to be happy if what you said was true, but I find it really hard to believe it unless you show me some sort of official statement that confirms it.

On 5.10.2017 at 8:37 PM, synotaxidae said:

Not anytime soon, probably will take 1-2 years. Blizzard has a huge idea of renovating the whole game! What I think is, they will make something similar to Vanilla, better graphics etc. Maybe WoW 2 comes out? Who knows, it's a well hidden secret anyway. I will still say one thing more, World of Warcraft dominates BlizzCon 2017 schedule, wink wink ...

Absolutely delusional, if you didn't learn your lesson at last year's BlizzCon there's no hope for you.

I think wrath would probably resonate with the current retail community better than tbc and vanilla. However there is a totally untapped market of people that would only want to play vanilla and tbc on legacy servers.

although it's probably a moot point since blizzard won't do legacy until current wow is run totally dry.

the 7 developers ppl are talking about being dedicated to legacy isn't involving wow. It's primarily for games like D2 and Starcraft.

On 6.10.2017 г. at 8:53 PM, Dudeness said:

I would transfer to the pve server from elysium pvp in a heartbeat if they let me. Actually, I would happily transfer off elysium to either of the other servers if they let me. I chose elysium pvp for the timeline, I didn't understand they were merging ZK to the server at the time, so with the population hike I don't even play anymore because the experience with 9k people on a pvp server is absolutely garbage. A lower pop pvp server, or pve server would be much better IMO, but I don't have the time to level another character so I continue to not play any of the servers at all.

Start again if you want i enjoy on 9k pop and don't care

3 hours ago, loonbg said:

Start again if you want

Which is what I don't want, which is why I don't play. Allowing a transfer (hell even just 1 character) would make it much more desirable for me to play on these servers again. You may enjoy 9k pop, and im happy for you. I do not, and many others do not and would love a transfer.

They need to open up transfers from Elysium to Anathema. It would help the populations and in no way hurt the timelines. Until they do that, we on Anathema have to suffer with abysmal pop (made worse by the fact that selfish players bandwagon onto the bigger one), and Elysium is bloated. Players who would move, are blocked from doing so. Why the staff doesn't just charge a fee to transfer all your characters over is beyond me. It'd be an easy make to make some money. The server doesn't run on sunshine and rainbows you know.

On 10/8/2017 at 3:18 AM, Ickus said:

I think wrath would probably resonate with the current retail community better than tbc and vanilla. However there is a totally untapped market of people that would only want to play vanilla and tbc on legacy servers.

although it's probably a moot point since blizzard won't do legacy until current wow is run totally dry.

the 7 developers ppl are talking about being dedicated to legacy isn't involving wow. It's primarily for games like D2 and Starcraft.

Who's the smart guy now? He-he-he. I might be an insider?