Shenna

The Final Test — World PvP Events & Release Date

107 posts in this topic

finaltest.jpg

Dear players,

We are happy to announce the details of the third and final stress test! We’re extremely excited about this one, as we have quite some enjoyable events planned. As with the other tests, this one will begin on Sunday, December 4th, at 12:00 PM EST/6:00 PM GMT+1. Additionally, some time after the test is over, we will be announcing our release date! We hope you are as excited as we are and will join us for this final event. So let’s get to the details of what we have planned!

This week’s test will involve an all-out faction brawl! We’re pitting the Horde versus the Alliance in a global game of King of the Hill. We have designated the following four locations as the points of battle:

• Blackrock Mountain,

• Gurubashi Arena,

• Hillsbrad Foothills (Southshore and Tarren Mill both count as a point.

• Un’goro Crater Mountain.

Whichever faction holds the most points after 90 minutes wins the event. Once the victor is declared, we will unwind with two additional world bosses to conclude our testing. Upon entering the world, make your way to your capital city where you will complete a quest to become level 60. You will also be greeted by vendors in order to equip yourself with PvP gear, and trainers to prepare yourself for battle. There is one catch, however! You will not have ANY flight paths, and so you must get there by foot! Don’t forget to capture strategic points along the way to hinder your opponent’s progress!

All characters from the previous tests have been wiped. The sign-ups for stress test #3 is now available. On the account creation page, we will be providing with a breakdown of how many people are on each faction, and we ask you to balance them out 50/50. May the odds be ever in your fav… uh,... good luck to you all!

"This IP address is already linked to an account"             Does this mean that I already have a account ready for the stress test?

Have accounts from the 2nd test been wiped? Getting a 'This value is already used.' message for both username & email when trying to register for the 3rd test.

Very cool plans for 3rd event by the way!

"This IP address is already linked to an account"             Does this mean that I already have a account ready for the stress test?

I just had to keep trying to register. It finally gave me the "registration complete" message along with the steps to join in. CAN'T WAIT!!! :moto: 

Have accounts from the 2nd test been wiped? Getting a 'This value is already used.' message for both username & email when trying to register for the 3rd test.

Very cool plans for 3rd event by the way!

I also get the message "This value is already used." . Hope it's gonna be fixed.

This will be epic.

Please note that if you created an account for the 2nd Stress Test last Sunday, you can use that account again. They remain.

If you did not create an account last time, you must create one to participate in the 3rd Stress Test.

3_zpsitbkra6n.png

Where is the estimate on factoin balance?

Good thing i can use my 2nd acc. Looking forward to die in a glorious zerg!

I really wish I could make it, but I don't get off work till after 1:15 EST so by the time I'd get home, it'd be over :( I hope everything goes well though and I'll pray that this will help you guys get all the final information that you need to get! Good luck and may God be with you!

One major question!!!!!

What about Shaman!?

Do we get our totems!?!?!?!?!

Without them, we are nothing!!!

Pottu,

I was able to access the first stress test fine.  The second stress test constantly gave me invalid information errors for multiple accounts made.  Now, the database that was supposed to be wiped to potentially fix whatever issue was plaguing my second stress access is not being wiped.  Is there somewhere I can submit my email address to have it wiped from the database so that I can participate with a new account?

This sounds awesome.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my connection is more cooperative this test.

Please note that if you created an account for the 2nd Stress Test last Sunday, you can use that account again. They remain.

Thanks for the clarification and looking forward to some insane pvp.

I was able to access the first stress test fine.  The second stress test constantly gave me invalid information errors for multiple accounts made.  Now, the database that was supposed to be wiped to potentially fix whatever issue was plaguing my second stress access is not being wiped.  Is there somewhere I can submit my email address to have it wiped from the database so that I can participate with a new account?

If you have multiple emails you could use one of those for the stress tests. If you don't go to gmail.com you can create a new one for free in like 30 seconds.

Edited by XreaperDK

Well if they wanted to stress the hardware this will do it. This will be crazy. 

Agreed. This. Will. Be. Epic.

F--ing Awesome Guys!!!

I love u devs so much :D:hug:

And already over 26.000 Accounts created.... I mean we still got 3 days to go....

...So spread the word!!!

Man I can't wait. I really hope that a year or less after launch you guys don't get taken down, Because I'm gonna spend a lot of my life on here and as I've seen before doing such things on a Legacy server is a gamble.

''Additionally, some time after the test is over, we will be announcing our release date!'' Sounds a little bit open ended? Does this still mean sunday evening, as mentioned after last weeks stress test?