Shenna

Our official response to Nostalrius — Elysium will prevail!

3 minutes ago, HDwarrior said:

In realm status they changed name.

Mhm, Anathema and Darrowshire are already listed in place of NostPvP and PvE

1 minute ago, Hashashinlock said:

It's okay man, I'm lucky the Elysium community is still such a great community. At first when I was leveling my new undead warlock it felt like crap, doing all the quests I did a while back on Nost all over again, but as I started to grow and grow I finally started enjoying playing again which I do to this day :)

That is amazing =D Community is great really. I feel you completely, but I'm glad you started to enjoy it!

3 minutes ago, toniplavna said:

Hmm damn I really want to stay on this one :/ 

They've changed to Darrowshire PVE on the logging screen and on the Realm Status on the website, so i guess we will be back up in about 10mins or so. Lets hope hehe

Y'all changed that core awfully quick, aha... Seriously though, if I could get a boner after years of hormone replacement therapy this would be the moment, thanks for shafting (((them))).

Also for people who didn't afford the chance to transfer, if the unclaimed characters are removed due to token generator being removed, sorry but the characters were encrypted data and the token gen was a key gen for encryption unlock and hence it is quite impossible for Elysium to uphold those character restorations. Nostalrius ваууed you.

What about Darrowshire?  I can't seem to get that realm to come up.

Edit:  Nevermind...finally went through.  :)

Edited by Nutrybe

12 minutes ago, Freewilly said:

Viper's gone the way of Tony Blair- the wrong way...

"We will keep providing this community until Blizzard announces [official Legacy] World of Warcraft content and provide a tangible timeline for their release."

here's your "official legacy":

http://www.activisionblizzard.com/board-of-directors

nice a bunch of 2015 mobile phone gaming dipshits

I have a hunt and a druid who have never be transferred from Nostalrius to Elysium PVP - Anathema...

I read that nicknames from my two old characters would be available again from now, but that is not the case.

Or maybe i'm wrong... ?

Thanks Team of Elysium for this post! :)

Glad to hear you stay firm & committted in your misson for our new community.  :)))

28 minutes ago, rbx3 said:

Might understand what the Nost people want, but Blizzard will never re-release an old version of WoW. It is because Blizzard's new product is so amazingly worse than their old product, that their developers will be exposed for completely lacking engagement in the development process, and will be exposed for disliking WoW itself. Blizzard's management will be exposed as having made many mistakes with WoW, if most of the players migrated to an older version, and they would rather do anything than admit that.

This statement is just about my opinion exactly. 

Mistakes were made as early as the very first expansion. HUGE frickin mistakes, not some "Oh ballz, THAT shouldn't have happened, we'll have to hotfix this asap"..... kind of mistakes. Things then proceeded to go downhill at a rate nobody would ever have imagined. In spite of this, WoW's popularity continued to increase for some years (imho this was simply a product of just how amazing the day 1 release was & it positively influenced total user base for years)

The WoW of today is so vastly different from its original form i genuinely consider it an entirely different game, one which i simply cannot play  :(

But as you've said, if Blizzard did release Legacy servers it'd be way too close to admitting that over a decades worth of creative output from their team has amounted to.......ummmm.....ahhhh......yeah, right  :/

26 minutes ago, XreaperDK said:

Dear nost,

Over 36k are online/in-que in Elysium servers. You still think you didn't bring the community here?

Untitled.png

+ 4500 queue on Elysium

Edited by Vuash
wrong

if viper didnt have someone violently threatening him to do this he ваууed up so badly its incredible. the nost name is ruined

anyone who worked or volunteered for nost in any capacity has been disrespected by this post

Edited by ceoddyn

11 minutes ago, Dentelan said:

Im really afraid about new core. If they just copy nost one and add *property of elysium* its okay, but if they do new, im afraid it will be as фекал as it was in valkyrie.

Several ex devs from Nostalrius team joined Elysium team if i'm not wrong, so i wouldn't worry about it. Core is in good hands.