Shenna

Our official response to Nostalrius — Elysium will prevail!

1 minute ago, Rckstr said:

That's exactly what i think too... therefore i don't understand this Nost decision at all.

It's the Blizzard lawyers and Viper is selling out.

6 минут назад, Ellipsea сказал:

Can you clear this up?  Do we get to keep our transferred toons or not?  My characters have existed since the launch, and they're also Nost data.

If you didnt transfer your char it will be deleted. If you transfered to nost pvp or pve before they turned off tokens nothing gonna change for you. Basically they gonna rename relams and keep old chars, they also gonna use nost core for a while.

4 minutes ago, Distraught said:

To be honest, Blizzard probably mentioned they wouldn't speak to Nost. Team after giving the source away hah.

Well, the thing is - then they will not suffer any losses because no giving away sourse - no people playing. Giving away the sourse IS the POWER of the internet over ANY COMPANY. This is what they feared - now it happened, so, why not continue this?

they are stopping the token process so if you didn't transfer by now....its too late. Also, they are coping and pasting the core and renaming it under something else. The copying and pasting means you will not lose your toons on Nos if they are all ready there.

is nost's end game in this seriously to have all private servers shut down and hope that convinces blizzard to open official legacy servers? what is going on here? are they just trying to use them to shut down elyisum in exchange for... some small sum of cash?

Nostalrius new attitude towards the whole community just makes me speechless and sick.

Their change of mind has to be forced under enormous pressure of Blizzard i guess.

The company which i do NOT want to release official legacy servers after all what has happened!

Btw while you are at it, just rename Zeth'Kur to Elysium 2.

There seems to be a lot of confusion for newer players who can't decide where to play on and they don't know that they are actually two identical realms with the same timeline etc.

Edited by Rckstr

Great job Elysium!

Remember when "rip nostalrius" was a sad thing? now it's more of a good thing for us players who are playing on their old Nost characters.

Sad though..

The ulterior motive of the Nostalrius owners is obviously fear of legal repercussion.  They closed their server because of a threat, and you think they can suddenly assist another group (Valkyrie) with relaunching while maintaining a clear conscience?  No.  The owners are just afraid, and this is an official statement that probably intends to declare that they have no involvement with us (with indirect wording), for their own legal safety.

Well, maybe it's all just a knight's move, we don't really know all the details and causes. I just hope that my Nost characters will remain safe.

So I have read EVERY single post on both the 5 pages of Elysium's forum on this, and the 30 pages (as of right now) on Nostalrius' forums. While reading this my brain has been violated with the words "F**k" and "C**k" more times than I thought possible, to the point where after I post this I will be leaving to take a shower in holy water (and I'm not kidding either - I work in ministry). Anyways, while reading this I found three posts that are not against Nostalrius. Out of the 35 pages of forum posts, one person named "GoldRobot" on the Nostalrius forums is for nostalrius with the following post:

Why everyone so mad? Who care about those OLD characters?

@Nost, do what you think should be done, i'am trust in you.

The grammar, I believe, speaks for itself. Also on this forum, one person seems to have taken a stance that i'm not sure is neutral or for nost.:

50 minutes ago, Healzie said:

Elysiums days are numbered, guarantee it

Then once again on the nost forums, Sloffanti, posted this

Alright this is it. You called, I answered. Thus I will stop playing on Elysium as of now. It is in hard time that you see who really were you best and most loyal comrade.
Fuck those treacherous people saying all sort of mean things to you, they were waiting all this time in the shadow ready to pounce at your first moment of weakness, such vile behavior that could only be found in the most perfide creatures.
When the ship goes down I go down with it.
Like once said a man in the Charlemagne division,
"Loyal to the end..."

Other than those three solitary posts, EVERY post has been for Elysium/against Nostalrius. ONLY THREE posts out of 35 pages have not been against nost. In every move Elysium or Nostalrius has done there has been opposition, and has had those for them. But in all the time I've stalked the forums, I have never seen the community as close to unanimous as it has been now. I don't know whether Nostalrius has "other" motives as some people have speculated (I won't go into detail - you can look those up yourself) or whether they have just made a mistake. If it is the latter I hope that Nostalrius soon comes to their senses and notices that for once, the community is against them.

As a wrap, long live Elysium, and I pray that Nostalrius realizes the errors of their ways. The community has spoken.

Edited by XreaperDK

It is plainly obvious something is going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to at this moment in time. Nost are covering their own asses, as are Elysium. As things stand we still have the servers, with a name change. Let's just enjoy!

I support this decesion. The part abouth the core is debatable in my eyes, but i can understand the Ely POV. Also by making a new core Ely can cut off all the links with Nostalrius which is great - i don't want them to mess up with us anymore.

24 minutes ago, Killershama said:

they are stopping the token process so if you didn't transfer by now....its too late. Also, they are coping and pasting the core and renaming it under something else. The copying and pasting means you will not lose your toons on Nos if they are all ready there.

The token process has been "stopped" for weeks now, m8

it "broke" and nost never fixed it

1 minute ago, gotmilk0112 said:

The token process has been "stopped" for weeks now, m8

it "broke" and nost never fixed it

Wow really?  That just makes Nostalrius a bunch of pricks now, like what the hell lol