Shenna

Our official response to Nostalrius — Elysium will prevail!

So you mean you're going to press CTRL-C CTRL-V and call it anathema.script ? well thats fine by me ^^

So if I transferred my character from Nostalrius and played since then, I can keep the characters right?

So transferred characters from old nost to new nost will be removed?

Will characters made on Nostalrius server since the December launch be deleted too?

So if I transferred my character from Nostalrius and played since then, I can keep the characters right?

So 52% of the contented gambler and the 48% who do not get their account are forgotten? Thank you for fighting for the remaining 48% we need you so much ...

So transferred characters from old nost to new nost will be removed?

Will characters made on Nostalrius server since the December launch be deleted too?

I support this decesion. The part abouth the core is debatable in my eyes, but i can understand the Ely POV. Also by making a new core Ely can cut off all the links with Nostalrius which is great - i don't want them to mess up with us anymore.

Well, thanks Elysium. I hope the quality stays the same!

Would be interesting to hear an explanation of the Nost Crew though as i don't really understand their decision... how should that help the legacy community at all, now that the project is bigger and better running than ever?

Makes no sense to me.

Edited by Rckstr