14 hours ago, koseku said:

So yesterday i was ganked a lot by horde with my druid at stonetalon mountains. I started to prowl and gank all alone low lvl players(still green) but they managed to group up and it was impossible to quest anymore. 

This is why you are BAD. Cool story though. Tell me more.

This kid has some REAL rage issues haha. So... he expects that if he ganks lower levels, that no one will retaliate? You do realize horde has a tendency to being pvp based right? You are too much of a bad to even gank same levels, you openly admit to ganking lowbies... then turn to crying its the devs faults because they muted you? I wish I could have seen the crap you were spewing in general chat to get them to mute you since I survived the barrens here and from what I have seen, it takes a lot to get a channel mute.

9 minutes ago, bunnyblack said:

omg hi! what have you been up to? how's scott?

Me? Been playing some online game, you know.  Scott had that thing removed; he seems better.  How are your little ones?

1 hour ago, Alexensual. said:

Just tell me your character's name and let's duel! You and me! Druid against whatever class bro! You'll pay for your evil actions!

haha yeah sure like that hunter 6 lvls lower than you that owned you

Sometimes I can't use global chat channels.  I think it's a bug not a ban... unless you got a message that specifically says were banned.  It's hard to take your post seriously though with the conspiracy so...

+1 to my post count!

On 1/22/2017 at 3:48 PM, Glenzig said:

So you were chat suspended for pvping? Yeah. Sure.

Most likely, judging from the fact that you are so upset that you came here to make as embarrassing thread about this, you were saying some things in chat that warranted your chat ban. 

Why would the staff cater to the Horde on a pvp server where the Horde are already dominant? 

Probably spammed general chat until the automute got him for spamming

What? What a stupid thread, and why are you muted for tell us? I and plenty of other players troll /1 for jokes and we never get muted, is there something you haven't told us about this ridiculous story?

10 hours ago, Ellipsea said:

Me? Been playing some online game, you know.  Scott had that thing removed; he seems better.  How are your little ones?

Did you know that if you're a firefighter you can't pee when you're putting out a fire?  Scott thing was all veiny and fragile anyway. My lil ones! McMuffin Top and Squee? They furry and whatnot. Did you ever get that promotion?

1 hour ago, bunnyblack said:

Did you know that if you're a firefighter you can't pee when you're putting out a fire?  Scott thing was all veiny and fragile anyway. My lil ones! McMuffin Top and Squee? They furry and whatnot. Did you ever get that promotion?

I didn't get the promotion.  I took the test.   I either didn't use the right pencils or I failed to meet their "high moral standards," it wasn't clear.  How's the weather and the local sports team out there?

15 hours ago, Alexensual. said:

Just tell me your character's name and let's duel! You and me! Druid against whatever class bro! You'll pay for your evil actions!

Do we have to link the vid of your Hunter gank attempt fail?

Edit:  Couldn't help myself.   25 Druid vs 17 Hunter.   Best quote "He's lucky I'm not level 26."

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/24640-alexsensual-is-an-awful-player/

Edited by Undertanker

hmm strange. i killed a druid in stonetalon mountains and when i went to examine the dead  corpse i saw that the druid had tears in its eyes and a used diaper :/ 
I felt sorry but i killed him in selfdefense since he prowled and attacked me and i was only wearing greenies. 

1 hour ago, smokeit said:

You were spamming the chat with your crying to gank hordes, mute is deserved.

1 hour ago, Stormhart said:

Post-farming increased to 169.

1 hour ago, TechnoMulen said:

hmm strange. i killed a druid in stonetalon mountains and when i went to examine the dead  corpse i saw that the druid had tears in its eyes and a used diaper :/ 
I felt sorry but i killed him in selfdefense since he prowled and attacked me and i was only wearing greenies. 

3 hours ago, Undertanker said:

Do we have to link the vid of your Hunter gank attempt fail?

Edit:  Couldn't help myself.   25 Druid vs 17 Hunter.   Best quote "He's lucky I'm not level 26."

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/24640-alexsensual-is-an-awful-player/

3 hours ago, Ellipsea said:

I didn't get the promotion.  I took the test.   I either didn't use the right pencils or I failed to meet their "high moral standards," it wasn't clear.  How's the weather and the local sports team out there?

5 hours ago, bunnyblack said:

11 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

My house used to be part of a farm, but that was many years ago, now it's post farm.

12 hours ago, Helzing said:

What? What a stupid thread, and why are you muted for tell us? I and plenty of other players troll /1 for jokes and we never get muted, is there something you haven't told us about this ridiculous story?

12 hours ago, Yuqq said:

Probably spammed general chat until the automute got him for spamming

13 hours ago, Fizban said:

Sometimes I can't use global chat channels.  I think it's a bug not a ban... unless you got a message that specifically says were banned.  It's hard to take your post seriously though with the conspiracy so...

+1 to my post count!

13 hours ago, nooobieee said:

I was led to believe there were posts here to farm?

14 hours ago, szuszak said:

haha yeah sure like that hunter 6 lvls lower than you that owned you

15 hours ago, Cyond said:

Under the moon light the qq owl hoots

15 hours ago, Ellipsea said:

15 hours ago, bunnyblack said:

omg hi! what have you been up to? how's scott?

15 hours ago, The Fapmonsoon said:

This kid has some REAL rage issues haha. So... he expects that if he ganks lower levels, that no one will retaliate? You do realize horde has a tendency to being pvp based right? You are too much of a bad to even gank same levels, you openly admit to ganking lowbies... then turn to crying its the devs faults because they muted you? I wish I could have seen the crap you were spewing in general chat to get them to mute you since I survived the barrens here and from what I have seen, it takes a lot to get a channel mute.

16 hours ago, Alexensual. said:

On 23.01.2017 at 11:38 AM, KimmyG said:

This is why you are BAD. Cool story though. Tell me more.

On 23.01.2017 at 10:38 AM, Heymom said:

hmm, sounds legit... 4horde! o.O

FINALLY MY WISHES ARE HEARD MY CHAT BAN IS REMOVED I KNOW I WAS RIGHT 

On 23.01.2017 at 10:30 AM, Undertanker said:

So you get killed in a contested zone.  

Your solution is to in turn take nerd rage out on people who had nothing to do with your demise and bad choice of grind location.  

Seems hypocritical.

You most likely spammed a chat channel to much with messages in general with your omg gank cries.  That would be your mute reason.

On 23.01.2017 at 7:50 AM, vanillalord said:

CONFIRMED, I WAS QUESTING IN STV TODAY AND WHEN I JOINED A GROUP TO GANK HORDE I GOT DCED AND PUT IN QUEUE INSTANTLY!!! ELYSIUM IS CORRUPT

On 1/22/2017 at 7:14 PM, Stormhart said:

This does not make sense, if you were killing other players, you weren't questing. And of course they ganged up to you, what would you expect.

If this is a PVP server Im expecting to have PVP not someone to ban the chat or something. Its a PVP 

I guarantee you all this idiot didn't get banned for forming an anti gank group,rather something completely different

12 hours ago, Ellipsea said:

high quality standards!?!?! you killed the midget, right? what else did they want, for you to defecate on it? jesus.  weather sucks, the boys whom play with their balls locally are winning or something?