Shenna

Anathema PvP — Unexpected Downtime

26 минут назад, mrsnappi сказал:

OVH needs to stop bitching and give back your (our) data or open the ip adress

this!

i fucking hate french ppl from now on :)

Edited by kolbasnik

1 минуту назад, kolbasnik сказал:

this!

i fucking hate french ppl from now on)

because you russian

3 минуты назад, keklol сказал:

because you russian

kronos kid detected

all your 8 posts on forum u complaining about elysium

just gtfo here

Только что, kolbasnik сказал:

kronos kid detected

all your 8 posts on forum u complaining about elysium

just gtfo here

lol kid, i not play on kronos. And i get banned on forum because just say in ely have corruption

Have you ever heard of friends and family donations?

It will happen again and again in the future because it can, its just incompetence imo

i can't understand why you won't tell us anything here... i mean come on atleast a bit of information would settle it for me. Do we nee more Donations ? are the Frenchis acting up ? Are they not picking up the phone ? what the hell is going on! I DEMAND INFORMATION NOW!

Forced to disable direct server payments ?

I'm just wondering if there's an irrefutable way to verify that they're saying the truth and this is not just a trick to have thousands thrown in their own pockets.

1 minute ago, Cnkl said:

I'm just wondering if there's an irrefutable way to verify that they're saying the truth and this is not just a trick to have thousands thrown in their own pockets.

Yar, they're holding our toons hostage until they get that Lamborghini. Or not.  

3 minutes ago, Cnkl said:

Instead of coming with conspiracy theories, read the thread. Especially the first page.

1 hour ago, kolbasnik said:

this!

i fucking hate french ppl from now on :)

I always hated french people.

(not all thoo, just like the 90% of all french that refuse to learn other language and even talk french when theyre on vacation)

P.S.
To all de complainers about need information, server must go up NAOW! Anathema is always down and blabla.

I ask you, How much is your /played?

Edited by mrsnappi

OVH offices close in a couple mins. So, looks like it'll be down another 16 hours. Oh well

1 minute ago, Ambervale said:

Instead of coming with conspiracy theories, read the thread. Especially the first page.

But office time in France is long due, this is will only get worse due lack of information, and we aint given anywhere near the full story of the progression. Lots of blanks that must be known but havent been shared by unknown reasons

Conspiracy will flourish when so much information is denied and people hang in the dark, that is to be expected.

They said on Discord they are waiting for a mail from OVH. What else you want, OVH is accusing Elysium of fraud since they don't care who withdraw, the payment is still on Elysium name. That what happen when you expect other to pay your bill, if something bad happen, you still get blame.

7 минут назад, Oudeis сказал:

They said on Discord they are waiting for a mail from OVH. What else you want, OVH is accusing Elysium of fraud since they don't care who withdraw, the payment is still on Elysium name. That what happen when you expect other to pay your bill, if something bad happen, you still get blame.

agree

23 minutes ago, Oudeis said:

Well i give ya a short list as i for one refuses to use discord. 

1, no matter if the server can be payed for or not, is the donation so for at least minimum to keep it floating when OVH situation is resolved? People wanna know from staff not what random dude on forum says. 

2, Are there any phone contact, skype or are they waiting on a mail over 15 hours ? And if they bloody are let us know they cant do anything until they get that mail reply.

Edited by Zirathsia

OVH offices closed about an hour ago. Guarantee another 16 hrs of the server being offline. Oh well

Just now, Pest said:

OVH offices closed about an hour ago. Guarantee another 16 hrs of the server being offline. Oh well

Back to that steam/Netflix/HBO-backlog then.

We will update you as soon as possible. Please remember that it's not just us or how much players have donated, we have to work with OVH on this issue and they are not extending their office hours for our sake.

20 minutes ago, Pottu said:

We will update you as soon as possible. Please remember that it's not just us or how much players have donated, we have to work with OVH on this issue and they are not extending their office hours for our sake.

Pottu will you be my dad?!?

So here's the thing. The fact that this can even possibly happen really just reinforces in my mind the fact that some people, I don't know who, within the administration really don't belong there.

Whoever has made the decision to enable payments directly to the server provider is a very unintelligent person I'm sorry to say.

Whoever has made the decision to direct payments toward one server or another is a very unintelligent person I'm sorry to say.

You must insulate the core of the project from innate vulnerabilities. Wow players... especially retail cucks like <NOPE> are even bigger trashkids than Counter-Strike players now. These vulnerabilities in the project should never have existed.

While we are here can you please do everything you possibly can to dispell the myth (or total fact) that you absolutely hate "Anathema" and you'd prefer it to be dead and gone or else why would you call it "Anathema"? And surely, I MEAN GO AHEAD AND HATE ME FOR BEING LOGICAL, if this account was tagged as fraudulent then wouldn't your entire relationship with "OVH" be in a critical state?

14 minutes ago, jimfromsales said:

So here's the thing. The fact that this can even possibly happen really just reinforces in my mind the fact that some people, I don't know who, within the administration really don't belong there.

Whoever has made the decision to enable payments directly to the server provider is a very unintelligent person I'm sorry to say.

Whoever has made the decision to direct payments toward one server or another is a very unintelligent person I'm sorry to say.

You must insulate the core of the project from innate vulnerabilities. Wow players... especially retail cucks like <NOPE> are even bigger trashkids than Counter-Strike players now. These vulnerabilities in the project should never have existed.

While we are here can you please do everything you possibly can to dispell the myth (or total fact) that you absolutely hate "Anathema" and you'd prefer it to be dead and gone or else why would you call it "Anathema"? And surely, I MEAN GO AHEAD AND HATE ME FOR BEING LOGICAL, if this account was tagged as fraudulent then wouldn't your entire relationship with "OVH" be in a critical state?

I see it differently.

NOPE had the server paid for thru the next couple months.  When they back charged their donation it flagged Anathema as a fraud account.  

There's nothing they could have done about that.

The way I see it, people just assumed Anathema had this endless supply of cash flow, and they needed no help funding the servers. 

Not only has this incident further debunked the irrational claims about GMs funding the server in dishonest ways, but it sheds a light on the financial support the community has provided them with....(or lack thereof)

The most important thing we can learn from this incident is...if us as members didn't think it was important to give back, even if just a little from time to time.....we understand now!

Edited by Kilros

11 minutes ago, jimfromsales said:

if this account was tagged as fraudulent then wouldn't your entire relationship with "OVH" be in a critical state?

This was the only logical thing you brought up.  

They did things the way they did them because it was the best they could do considering the situation the servers are in.  Due to not being legal exactly they can't do things the easy way like adding a 5 buck subscription.