AzAMOuS

So, let's talk about the population diminishing

5 hours ago, Lifealert said:

No they should have prioritized the nostalrius base because we are the people who made the server what it was. Not these redditor fresh cucks who are quitting in droves every day on Elysium because they're starting to figure out that molten core sucks and vanilla is too hard for them compared to retail. Elysium can barely hit 7.5k now. 

If they had just kept it Nost PvP and PvE then the pvp server would never dip below 5,000. 

stop acting like your opinion is more important that everyone elses...

6 minutes ago, kingtut said:

stop acting like your opinion is more important that everyone elses...

His opinion isn't - his point is.

Stop defending this project.  Instead of recieving applaus and respect, Elysium is becoming a joke on the private server scene.  

Wake up.

5 hours ago, Lifealert said:

No they should have prioritized the nostalrius base because we are the people who made the server what it was.

How did they not prioritize the new Nost/Anathema server? You got your characters back and the server was released before and it's still dying.

Edited by Banezilla

1 minute ago, Banezilla said:

How did they not prioritize the new Nost/Anathema server? You got your characters back and the server was released first and it's still dying.

They are not prioritizing this server because if it were prioritized then AQ would be released by now. The server being released first has nothing to do with it: The fact that we have this huge war effort over our heads that is super time consuming is what is causing people to leave or quit. You can't do BWL forever without some hope that AQ will come out. Otherwise what is the point? 

1 minute ago, Lifealert said:

They are not prioritizing this server because if it were prioritized then AQ would be released by now. The server being released first has nothing to do with it: The fact that we have this huge war effort over our heads that is super time consuming is what is causing people to leave or quit. You can't do BWL forever without some hope that AQ will come out. Otherwise what is the point? 

Me first entitlement syndrome.

If the same thing happened to your precious fresh server (no BWL. MC forever) you would be making the same exact points. I am not acting entitled, but stating that they should prioritize our server because they took on the obligations that nostalrius handed over to them. Without that nobody would have heard of Elysium and there would have been no fresh server. 

You have an interest in seeing our server do well too. Do you really think people will stick around on Elysium once they see that the management successfully killed Anathema through their actions? They'll just leave for whatever next fresh server there is. 

On 3/22/2017 at 2:00 AM, riplip said:

Your numbers are overexaggerated. Elysium has 4.5k on most of the time and has hardly gone over 5k (5.5 max) all week and zeth'kur bottoms out at 600. if we're going to talk about it, then don't exaggerate shit.

You're joking right? Yesterday on a normal weekday and pretty early there was about 7k people on elysium and I imagine even more on the weekend. And zeth'kur had about 600 population when I checked 6.30 in the morning so that population is extremely likely to be higher.

5 hours ago, minesomemilk said:

You're joking right? Yesterday on a normal weekday and pretty early there was about 7k people on elysium and I imagine even more on the weekend. And zeth'kur had about 600 population when I checked 6.30 in the morning so that population is extremely likely to be higher.

Ok, due to this response I can only assume you haven't even examined the server pop at any other time than when you play it. So why are you even responding?

Realms have a total combintion of players of 13k-14k, just about the same as old nostalrius had which had 14k online.

People want to think its dying because it no longer has the numbers it had when launched was hyped, and now the population has sort of stabilized into the one old nostalrius had. The problem are individual realm populations, which are disproportionate, with elysium having a lort of people, and zek'thur having very few, while anathema can't even compete because its an older realm.

Stop saying it is dying, cause the project is just fine.

Edited by Dralek

It's not dying but it could for sure. Pop has been stablizing. I still don't know why no one noticed that after the China vpn ban about 2 months ago the pop went down by like 40% over night. I would love to see Zeth players be allowed to come to anathema tho. Could use higher NA pop

I feel like threads like these are only going to make people doubt the server and cause even more decline like when Blizzard lost over a quarter of their subs in 1 year. This project is going to have it's ups and downs just like with ever that's a given I mean what do you expect when you play a private server of a game from 12 years ago? 

On 3/29/2017 at 3:40 PM, Gehere said:

His opinion isn't - his point is.

Stop defending this project.  Instead of recieving applaus and respect, Elysium is becoming a joke on the private server scene.  

Wake up.

His "Point" is that we are all a bunch of "cucks" who are quitting the server because it is "too hard" to play here. Not everybody who quits this server, has the same reason why. And everyone who played here, made the server what it is. Not just some snobs like him.

So like I said, he needs to stop acting like his opinion is more important than anyone else's. and when have I ever defended this project? I quit playing here ffs..

On 1/4/2017 at 2:40 PM, Ickus said:

It's not dying but it could for sure. Pop has been stablizing. I still don't know why no one noticed that after the China vpn ban about 2 months ago the pop went down by like 40% over night. I would love to see Zeth players be allowed to come to anathema tho. Could use higher NA pop

Is this true?

So this is defintly the reason as to why anathema loss such massive population.

13 minutes ago, Dralek said:

Is this true?

So this is defintly the reason as to why anathema loss such massive population.

This was over 2 months ago, the losses continued long after the VPN bans.

1 hour ago, indi said:

This was over 2 months ago, the losses continued long after the VPN bans.

But losses are expected in every private server, however never that abrupt and is usually a slow monthly decline. However if a large % of the playerbase suddenly stopped logging would explain the reason.

By the time Elysium was released is january(?), anathema still had around 8k people online, which is now sitting at 4k. A 50% loss of population is a bit much.

Everything is drastically low now, Anathema is reaching lows of 2000 and it's really sad to log on my old Nostalrius character tbh.