Sign in to follow this  
Gilnash

About the ZK Transfer

9 hours ago, Hamblin said:

Wait... Are we acting like Elysium's economy is good in the first place?

Why is a GM actively derailing a sensible topic like this, with unresourceful garbage for cheap laughs?

Farming shit is easier on ZK due to the population. Should they really be rewarded for choosing the seemingly easy path/bad investment? Anyone with half a brain shoulda seen it coming that ZK would be the first to "die".

I'm not saying strip their chars naked or anything like that, but there definitely shouldn't be any benefit to get from taking the easy path or not playing it smart.

Here's the thing, though, some people have been farming their asses off on Elysium to get 300g. Now with this merge ZK players can sell the loads of reagents they have gotten in 1/4th of the time gaining the same money. I don't understand how they see that as fair? 

About the devilsaur mafia, if anyone is likely to benefit from this transfer it is them. They all got a shitton of gold stacked up, when prices crash, guess what? They suddenly can buy all their shit very cheap. If you think ppl in the mafia are farming for gold then you should be in that discord for once. I myself already stacked up on 10k gold waiting anxiously for this merge. All prices will go down to shit, and I get to stack my 70 bank chars with dirt cheap mats. After that prices will rise and I will sell everything again, making my 10k into an easy 40k. 

It is more that those players without much gold (aka the more casual playerbase of ELYSIUM) will suffer because they cannot benefit from the swift decline in prices at all compared to rich fucks like me.

your trash mafia is dead even without zk merge and i know very well you can't outbuy anything, horde side for sure

Im afriad some of you Elysium "tryhards" are getting your panties in a bunch for nothing. Crying that the Zeth lowlifes are coming to destroy your economy..all the while some of you (elysium players) are preparing to do exactly that if the opportunity arises.

Most of the players on Zeth had no idea this was coming down the pipe. A lot wanted nothing to do with your server. This merger will barely make a blip on your economy. A third of the population would rather stay where they are...while a few were vocal and almost a little manic about "the sky is falling" rhetoric spewed in post after post on the population decline.

Most are coming to your server to make a new home...a few friends...not to destroy what you are building.

Don't punish the Zeth players for the transfer...its being forced on us. 

2 hours ago, TheRealJindo said:

Here's the thing, though, some people have been farming their asses off on Elysium to get 300g. Now with this merge ZK players can sell the loads of reagents they have gotten in 1/4th of the time gaining the same money. I don't understand how they see that as fair? 

About the devilsaur mafia, if anyone is likely to benefit from this transfer it is them. They all got a shitton of gold stacked up, when prices crash, guess what? They suddenly can buy all their shit very cheap. If you think ppl in the mafia are farming for gold then you should be in that discord for once. I myself already stacked up on 10k gold waiting anxiously for this merge. All prices will go down to shit, and I get to stack my 70 bank chars with dirt cheap mats. After that prices will rise and I will sell everything again, making my 10k into an easy 40k. 

It is more that those players without much gold (aka the more casual playerbase of ELYSIUM) will suffer because they cannot benefit from the swift decline in prices at all compared to rich fucks like me.

players from elyseum who are crying would be those who would  stack items if the transfer was ELY to ZK! stop your so called elitism  to justify your mafia buisness

Alright Steph, fine, I will not bring up the community's best interest anymore, i'm done. I'll enjoy my cheap market when the merge comes. All good to me. Will stop posting about this as well, you can see yourself suffer after merge, fine by me.

The real question I believe is, do players on Elysium want more lag, because that's what we get, already laggy from time to time today (not even mention players in NA who have server lag+ other lag).

I remember Nostalrius, people was BEGGING for one more pvp realm because it was almost unplayable at the end.

3 hours ago, TheRealJindo said:

Seriously, stop lying. those 300 g some ppl worked so hard for will gain value as the "prices crash", instead of being able to buy 60 elemental fire let's say, they will be able to buy 100, so it's all good for them. You guys of the devilsaur mafia are scared to death from this transfer: look at you jindo, after 15 mins the announcement about the transfer was made u had already made your first (but not last) post in the forum demanding for item deletion. And u keep crying about it again and again. This is because you know that if the market in ely is flooded with zeth kur DEVILSAUR LEATHER, ur exploiting organization is done. Ur source for easy money will die,or at best u will lose thousands upon thousands of gold. That's why the only guys crying on the forum about it are the mafia guys. "the mafia would benefit from this", bullshit. Yes u will be able to stack consumables since u probably have a lot of cash stored, yes u will be able to make a profit on it, but the gold u will gain from this source isnt even comparable to the gold u will lose if ur mafia dies.

Have fun convincing ur guys to lockdown farm un'goro for months waiting for the zeth kur supply to be absorbed, never knowing if there's some guy from zeth still saving some leathers to undercut you in the ah when u dont expect it. Or you could try to buy all the zeth leathers, hoping that there will still be some demand to make u break even or overcome the losses that this will bring to your finances.

Zeth kur bringing their consumables will just improve the conditions of ALL the players on elysium except the mafia, because ur source of money comes from the fact that u're able to cut off the supply for one particular kind of goods, effectively controlling the prices and giving you the monopoly of the  devilsaur market. You will not be able to cut off zeth kur devilsaur supply therefore as a consequence this will lead ur monopoly to ruin and heavily damage your gainings (at best).

Just be content with what u gained so far, would you seriously hurt so bad the in-game economic situation of 1k+ guys from zeth kur just to protect ur shady little cartel? Are you seriously so selfish? dont u think u have already damaged enough the economy of elysium?

You guys crying doom and gloom about the merge affecting the economy are hilarious. At most you will see an impact for a couple weeks, and then the prices will stabilize on the vast majority of items. The only item that will be severely threatening is the REAL reason that a couple of you are crying up and storm, and that of course is devilsaur leather. The reason for this is that in order to maintain the monopoly and to keep prices high, a lot of devilsaur leather isn’t even sold because if the entire supply of devilsaur leather was being sold, the price would plummet because there’s a TON of devilsaur leather being harvested every single day.

There’s no other product on the entire server that will be affected past the first few weeks except devilsaur, because everything else follows normal market rules which can far easier absorb new influxes of items. It’s only monopolies that artificially limit supply that will be severely affected by this.

Interesting topic/conversation you guys started here.Personally i had no idea this was going to happen when i started playing 1 month ago.I may not be able to play more than 3-4 hours because of work.But since it came to this i will definatelly try to benefit.

For example twink boots Feet of the Lynx i got them for 10 g.They go for 60 g in Anathema.Since im not 40 yet at least ill be a step closer to my mount.Also why you thought everyone will transfer on your (already) overcrowded server ?

On 16 April 2017 at 10:14 AM, Blib said:

Why is a GM actively derailing a sensible topic like this, with unresourceful garbage for cheap laughs?

Farming shit is easier on ZK due to the population. Should they really be rewarded for choosing the seemingly easy path/bad investment? Anyone with half a brain shoulda seen it coming that ZK would be the first to "die".

I'm not saying strip their chars naked or anything like that, but there definitely shouldn't be any benefit to get from taking the easy path or not playing it smart.

So much crying going on its hilarious listening to you whining bitches going on about it all the time.  

I hope everyone on ZK just farms the shit out of everything and brings like 10 bank alts each to Elysium.

On 4/15/2017 at 6:46 AM, TheRealJindo said:

What's the weirdest thing to me is that they base their transfer idea solely on the poll on the ZK forums & talks held with ZK players, people from Elysium PVP have been entirely left out of this discussion. 

Elysium isn't being "left out". They are giving ZK OPEN transfers to whatever server they want. If they want Elysium, they will go to Elysium. If they want Anathema, they will go to Anathema.

There is no discussion needed... Elysium went from having 10k people online at all time, to only 5k-6k pop at all times. ZK has 900 people on at most. If even HALF of us transfer to Elysium, you wont even notice.

Please stop hating on us because our home is closing. Trust me, WE DON'T WANT TO TRANSFER EITHER. We would love to stay in ZK @ a steady pop of 2k. However that's no longer possible.

Either we transfer to another server, we stop playing, or our toons get AUTO transferred to Elysium. Sorry bout it.

It's not that we don't want you to transfer. I think everyone (except for those wanting low pop servers) can agree that transfers or a merge is good. It's just the thing that when I am farming materials on Elysium i'm competing with like at least 7 times as many players as you guys, while I don't get 7 times as many rewards (or even close to that). So if you guys were to transfer with all your stuff, it feels kind of unfair. That's the point. But yeah, if I was a ZK player I would want to transfer with all my stuff (regardless of fairness)....

a low pop server does not generate more gold or items than a high pop server. infact it generates much less. only due to the lower pop, an average player can acquire more gold/items than an average player on a high pop realm. so its not a big deal.

and just like those chose a low pop realm with its pros and cons, you chose a high pop realm with its pros and cons. its been your decision you chose elysium or whatever, so you should not complain about others having an "advantage". you also had the choice

19 часов назад, Maage сказал:

Please stop hating on us because our home is closing. Trust me, WE DON'T WANT TO TRANSFER EITHER. We would love to stay in ZK @ a steady pop of 2k. However that's no longer possible.

This. I didnt ask for a transfer and totally fine with playing 1k pop server, its slightly less than average pop during vanilla on blizzard servers. Playing on 7k pop server is a mess and isnt blizzlike in any way, but there should be a reason for them to not allow transfer from Ely > ZK, they are closing low pop server instead.

Not to mention that it was very well known for long time now that merge will pop eventually, why didnt you level hunters/locks then and havent started to easygrind whatever you want. Your fault i would say

16 hours ago, Revo said:

a low pop server does not generate more gold or items than a high pop server. infact it generates much less. only due to the lower pop, an average player can acquire more gold/items than an average player on a high pop realm. so its not a big deal.

and just like those chose a low pop realm with its pros and cons, you chose a high pop realm with its pros and cons. its been your decision you chose elysium or whatever, so you should not complain about others having an "advantage". you also had the choice

yes you do generate more gold because evrything you stack up and take with you is worth alot more on a higher pop realm and since its known the transfer is opening soon guess what ppl are doing right now.

This is not the first time things like this happen you can ask the old elysium players that got merged with old nost. Same story same rewards. There should be something done about it

Yes farming on Zeth'Kur is easier than Elysium and when the merge happens Zeth'Kur's players will have a lot of mats to sell for more than they could have on Zeth'Kur but I think it's a fair trade for them losing their server and the effects on Elysium's economy will only be temporary.  Its not like Zeth'Kur has a huge amount players coming either. Plus it's easier for the admins to just copy everything over than to create restrictions and enact them when the merge happens.

While the idea of making a butt-load of gold by transferring to Elysium is tempting,

A) I'm not actively stockpiling anything particularly valuable.

B) I'm transferring to Darrowshire.

I always played on PVE servers in retail and the only reason i chose Elysium and Zeth'Kur were because they had the lowest patch progression. I prefer the lower pop, so I'll go play on Darrowshire. Enjoy your overcrowded gankfest. I prefer to opt out and enjoy the game.

13 hours ago, Kuthela said:

While the idea of making a butt-load of gold by transferring to Elysium is tempting,

A) I'm not actively stockpiling anything particularly valuable.

B) I'm transferring to Darrowshire.

I always played on PVE servers in retail and the only reason i chose Elysium and Zeth'Kur were because they had the lowest patch progression. I prefer the lower pop, so I'll go play on Darrowshire. Enjoy your overcrowded gankfest. I prefer to opt out and enjoy the game.

I always played on pvp server since 2005.I had good expectations for ZK but i was wrong.Now i have the choice between an overcrowded realm  wich makes the game toxic, and a good old realm with a a lot of good players but timeline too far.I Will choose Darrowshire though...I 'll miss the thrill of wpvp but i want to enjoy the game now.timeline is still attractive on pve realm...

On 4/16/2017 at 4:13 PM, Wrathran said:

The real question I believe is, do players on Elysium want more lag, because that's what we get, already laggy from time to time today (not even mention players in NA who have server lag+ other lag).

I remember Nostalrius, people was BEGGING for one more pvp realm because it was almost unplayable at the end.

Lag is blizzlike is that not what you wanted? How do you think blizzlike server were back in the day if 7k people logged in?

I've been speaking to a lot of players on Zeth'kur and most are adamant on not going to Elysium, as most see it as the worst option available.

People are massively exaggerating the impact on Elysium, because out of the small population of Zeth'kur, players will go separate ways and only a portion of it will actually end up on Elysium, making a negligible difference on server populations, especially when Elysium's population keeps dropping slowly but steadily.

18 hours ago, Hurricane2 said:

Yes farming on Zeth'Kur is easier than Elysium and when the merge happens Zeth'Kur's players will have a lot of mats to sell for more than they could have on Zeth'Kur but I think it's a fair trade for them losing their server and the effects on Elysium's economy will only be temporary.  Its not like Zeth'Kur has a huge amount players coming either. Plus it's easier for the admins to just copy everything over than to create restrictions and enact them when the merge happens.

Tell me, what is all these mats they can bring over and make a profit? I just did a check on these items:  

Herbs - Cheaper on elysium 

Ore - Cheaper on elysium

Mooncloth - cheaper on elysium 

Pristine black diamond - cheaper on elysium 

Righteous orb - Cheaper on elysium 

Leather - Cheaper on elysium

Enchant mats - Cheaper on elysium

Arcane crystal - same price

Devilsaur leather - 10g more on elysium

Libram of Constitution - same price

Dire maul librams - same price

All cloths - cheaper on elysium

elemental fire - 2g more on elysium

Yes easier to farm stuff on ZK no doubt, but I would think that most people are not bringing over a ton of stuff as you guys belive, yes some people are farming up stuff right now, but fewer then what this topic makes it out to be..  Personaly I will bring over 50+ elemental fires, but that is for me and not to sell and make profit on, and if say it comes 3000 devilsaur leathers over that crashes the prices for a month, would that be so horrible for the average player?  And sure some people are propably stocking up on Black lotuses, but again, does it hurt the average player if they go for 50 gold instead of 120? A few people will be rich, but its always someone richer then you anyway... 

5 hours ago, steph said:

I had good expectations for ZK but i was wrong.

Now i have the choice (...).

I Will choose Darrowshire...

Alas, human being never learns from his mistakes...

I'm afraid of Darrowshire will be the next merged server.