While I still believe alliance have a slight advantage due to more raid hp, in the end Cthun is perfectly killable by both factions. I know in my guild our problems with Cthun aren't due to no kings and such, its due to the weakest links in our raids failing their assignments. Cthun is one of the first fights where you need essentially the entire raid on top of their shit, and I know it's been an eye opener for my guild that we need to improve.

1 hour ago, Krigareen said:

After reading your post I took a peak at Realmplayers and found the following stats from manually reading the logs:

9 ally guilds attempted C'thun

5 horde guilds attempted C'thun

about 33 ally guilds tested AQ

About 22 horde guilds tested AQ

And I obviously didn't count everything, obviously I missed some, but the core is there, these stats reflect the image I highlighted earlier.

of those 55 guilds, how many of them actually tested the content and reported bugs?

as of right now, skeram/ouro look like a disaster in a hand basket.

BrcIu5h.png

6 hours ago, Imbaslap said:

What do you consider to be wrong with Ouro?

41 minutes ago, Staden said:

What do you consider to be wrong with Ouro?

i'll PM you about it.

also gonna make a report on github about twin emps trash.

On 03/05/2017 at 5:57 PM, Imbaslap said:

of those 55 guilds, how many of them actually tested the content and reported bugs?

BrcIu5h.png

yeah it's funny. for some reason the elysium staff couldn't be bothered to check all ptr applications.

but i also would like to know what you think is wrong with ouro. i think he's fine. just twins and huhuran seem undertuned.

On 5/3/2017 at 0:36 PM, TTL said:

Except proven history has indicated alliance has obtained server first in all raids except naxx where disease cleansing totem really gives horde a raid advantage. You can excuse it away if you wish but Alliance do have it easier. On Elysium all the tryhard guilds rolled Alliance, I highly doubt it has anything to do with Alliance being the bigger challenge.

As per the totem comment, no raid has 8 shamans which is the limited support comment, the radius is a negative too nonetheless.

The Warchief Blessing is also earned once per quest turn in per character, I wouldn't put that down as a world buff that can casually be obtained like the rest.

Alliance vs horde in pve discussion 2k17. Get real. In vanilla faction balance isn't really something thats remotely relevant in scoring first server kills.

5 hours ago, Alyndra said:

yeah it's funny. for some reason the elysium staff couldn't be bothered to check all ptr applications.

but i also would like to know what you think is wrong with ouro. i think he's fine. just twins and huhuran seem undertuned.

i already told staden about it. basically sand blast behaves incorrectly by only targeting people in melee range(ignoring ranged players) and is in process of being fixed. another issue was when ouro re-emerges, he sweeps and sandblasts the first person in melee(his CDs reset on emerge when it's not supposed to). he always submerges every 60s instead of possible 90s and a guarenteed 180s. meaning he will submerge more often than he should.  it's like a clown show for that fight and melee are useless due to the bugs currently present.

whoever did QA for AQ did a pretty average quality job. the only reason AQ should've taken this long was to polish it up.. it seemed to have the opposite effect and be very unpolished and lacking proper research on the encounters during development. just look at AQ20 for example, it's probably the worst release for a 20 man in pserver existance.. with the last boss not even working at all.

Sand Blast is targetting ppl not in melee range I just saw it happen on a stream. The issue is how it chooses its target depending on threat or not if nbdy is in melee range I believe.

On 5.5.2017 at 2:53 PM, Imbaslap said:

whoever did QA for AQ did a pretty average quality job. 

Stop talking out of your Ass.

Ouro had 0 Abilitys on PTR, he literally stood there and was a Pinata. How could you test if his Sandblast hits Ranged when he has the same Ability-Table as Hogger?

On 5/5/2017 at 8:53 AM, Imbaslap said:

just look at AQ20 for example, it's probably the worst release for a 20 man in pserver existance.. with the last boss not even working at all.

Kronos holds that title and don't forget it.

1 hour ago, Alrik said:

Ouro had 0 Abilitys on PTR, he literally stood there and was a Pinata. How could you test if his Sandblast hits Ranged when he has the same Ability-Table as Hogger?

Why this hate against Hogger? :(

4 hours ago, Alrik said:

hogger actually has about 4 abilitys.

13 hours ago, Alrik said:

QA team is different than PTR guilds who tested.

On 5/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, Haestingas said:

While I still believe alliance have a slight advantage due to more raid hp, in the end Cthun is perfectly killable by both factions. I know in my guild our problems with Cthun aren't due to no kings and such, its due to the weakest links in our raids failing their assignments. Cthun is one of the first fights where you need essentially the entire raid on top of their shit, and I know it's been an eye opener for my guild that we need to improve.

This shit is real